• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thought For Today 19September2021

Zam-Zam

Senator
30They went on from there and passed through Galilee. And he would not have any one know it; 31for he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, "The Son of man will be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him; and when he is killed, after three days he will rise." 32But they did not understand the saying, and they were afraid to ask him. 33And they came to Caper'na-um; and when he was in the house he asked them, "What were you discussing on the way?" 34But they were silent; for on the way they had discussed with one another who was the greatest. 35And he sat down and called the twelve; and he said to them, "If any one would be first, he must be last of all and servant of all." 36And he took a child, and put him in the midst of them; and taking him in his arms, he said to them, 37"Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me; and whoever receives me, receives not me but him who sent me."

MARK 9:30-37

Have a Blessed day.