• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thoughts and Prayers...it's too early.....there's nothing we can do.........now go buy more guns and ammo

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes, here we go Brandon !

The same wore out response as the politicians lie scared of the handful of lunatic gun lovers. Over 89% want GUN reform yet they cower in the fear of the 11%. Majority doesn't rule - MONEY RULES!

So, for all those that send their kids to school, do you think if they will come home or not as you fondle your assault weapon - yeah it won't happen to you or your family "cuz I am a good guy with a gun !"

So our local school has the same old idiot out there in walmart camo and his wannabe ar-15 " guarding" the kids today - he usually lasts a few days - gets in the paper maybe then back to basement for hot pockets and cocoa.

So I ask - are you the 89% or the 11% - I already have my list who will fall in each category.

TBLee

Governor

The same wore out response as the politicians lie scared of the handful of lunatic gun lovers. Over 89% want GUN reform yet they cower in the fear of the 11%. Majority doesn't rule - MONEY RULES!

So, for all those that send their kids to school, do you think if they will come home or not as you fondle your assault weapon - yeah it won't happen to you or your family "cuz I am a good guy with a gun !"

So our local school has the same old idiot out there in walmart camo and his wannabe ar-15 " guarding" the kids today - he usually lasts a few days - gets in the paper maybe then back to basement for hot pockets and cocoa.

So I ask - are you the 89% or the 11% - I already have my list who will fall in each category.
It is very obvious you know very little about the majority of gun owners. Your response is pitiful. Guns do not load themselves, aim for a target and go off by themselves. The mental health issues in our Country NEED to be addressed.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It is very obvious you know very little about the majority of gun owners. Your response is pitiful. Guns do not load themselves, aim for a target and go off by themselves. The mental health issues in our Country NEED to be addressed.
Ok, same old argument I see.

So why aren't they passing mental health legislation then. Is there enough mental health professionals to go around, who declares who/ what needs needs mental health help - do these people wear a sign or live in a basement watching right wing videos of the world is out to get you - do we look for the black helicopters and go in those houses. If someone reported that you needed mental health would you take it or fight it?

It is so funny to hear people claim " guns don't kill people " SO WHAT KILLED THOSE 6 PEOPLE IN NASHVILLE? If that person had just a knife do they kill 6 people so easily? A knife would require close contact - which all cowards with guns don't want do they. Nice try - how about something original next time.........

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
89% - the majority of gun owners - want gun legislation - amiright?

TBLee

Governor
I'm sure the House GOP Majority is gonna get right on that as well as the GOP controlled Legislative and Executive branches in Tennessee.
Just as the Democratic controlled house did previously. NEITHER party has done a damn thing to help.

TBLee

Governor

So why aren't they passing mental health legislation then. Is there enough mental health professionals to go around, who declares who/ what needs needs mental health help - do these people wear a sign or live in a basement watching right wing videos of the world is out to get you - do we look for the black helicopters and go in those houses. If someone reported that you needed mental health would you take it or fight it?

It is so funny to hear people claim " guns don't kill people " SO WHAT KILLED THOSE 6 PEOPLE IN NASHVILLE? If that person had just a knife do they kill 6 people so easily? A knife would require close contact - which all cowards with guns don't want do they. Nice try - how about something original next time.........
So a person who was mentally unstable KILLED those 6 people. He/She made the decision to load, aim and shoot the gun.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's very clear after yesterday's shooting we don't have a Gun problem we have a Gay problem because if you don't agree with their lifestyles they will come hunt you down and kill you and your children.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You must write speeches for Camala as a side gig!
Be warned, agree with GAYs or DIE.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.

What killed this family of 5...the drunk driver or the alcohol he drank to become intoxicated?

So to sum up - an autistic patient with a lifetime history of suicide attempts/social media ruminations purchases a mini-arsenal of rifles and pistols. Her health care professionals take no action to place her on the persons prohibited list. Her parents take no notice, and express surprise when she becomes a mass killer, targetting children.

there are a lot of criminals in this scenario. but responsible gun owners and gun manufacturers are not among them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So to sum up - an autistic patient with a lifetime history of suicide attempts/social media ruminations purchases a mini-arsenal of rifles and pistols. Her health care professionals take no action to place her on the persons prohibited list. Her parents take no notice, and express surprise when she becomes a mass killer, targetting children.

there are a lot of criminals in this scenario. but responsible gun owners and gun manufacturers are not among them.
As a gun control activist appears her mother was barking up the wrong tree

Mother of Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale shared several gun control posts on social media (msn.com)

Mother should have treed he boy or girl

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Not a SINGLE SYLLABLE about the evil maggot who did this…or his/her/its mental illness, eh Don?

Instead…just scorn for political opponents who don’t share your desire to hammer people who follow laws. You couldn’t even manage a single sentence in all of that pap above regarding the person responsible.

…Not that normal people can decipher the illiterate vomit that comprises your posts anyway…

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

did the person fondling the assault weapon commit this assault?
or
did the crazed person now identified commit this atrocity?

you're yelling in the wrong direction...

middleview

President
Supporting Member

What reform would you suggest? I want universal background checks and strict enforcement of laws related to private sales. If someone sells a gun without a background check and a crime is committed...they are complicit in the crime.

I wouldn't mind an Ammunition Purchase license as long as it didn't involve a mechanism to trace gun ownership, but simply acted as a way for someone to buy ammo for a weapon they own.