• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

‘Threats’ prompt US Target stores to remove some Pride Collection products

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not gays. Homophobes.
I thought only Gays went to Gay bars
Wandered into one in 70's in San Fran didn't realize it was a [Unwelcome language removed]-sucker bar, eased on out after realizing it was, I'm not into a male putting his lips on my penis or into Fisting as you posted you are....a bar full of sick fwits, IMO

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
Why? Is it your position that bomb threats are OK if the bombing is canceled when the terrorists’ demands are met?
Bomb threats need to be taken seriously, although they rarely actually involve the presence of a bomb. I have been evacuated a few times over my lifetime because of “bomb threats”. Target knew they made an unwise decision rather quickly. Target had huge profit losses

EatTheRich

President
Bomb threats need to be taken seriously, although they rarely actually involve the presence of a bomb. I have been evacuated a few times over my lifetime because of “bomb threats”. Target knew they made an unwise decision rather quickly. Target had huge profit losses
Due to terrorism.

TBLee

Governor
It’s homophobes and transphobes sending bomb threats and death threats to Target workers.
If bomb threats are called in I believe they should be prosecuted. Don’t give a sh*t who does it. I am sure you feel the same about the bomb threats called into pro life organizations…correct? Terrorists??

EatTheRich

President
If bomb threats are called in I believe they should be prosecuted. Don’t give a sh*t who does it. I am sure you feel the same about the bomb threats called into pro life organizations…correct? Terrorists??
Yeah, if that ever happens those responsible should be prosecuted.