• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Three biggest witch hunts in American political history

EatTheRich

President
So much of it years earlier, not election related at all, or part of his job on the Trump campaign?

Thanks for looking dumb!
Trump’s choice of a longtime de facto Russian agent as campaign manager reflects his indebtedness to Russia and his efforts to cooperate with the Russian intelligence plan to help him get elected.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Trump’s choice of a longtime de facto Russian agent as campaign manager reflects his indebtedness to Russia and his efforts to cooperate with the Russian intelligence plan to help him get elected.
Huh? Well the hell does "reflects" mean? What action was the crime?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Goverment did not appeal the case, therefore Flynn is legally exonerated. Again, all the excuplatory evidence is on file, I suggest you read it ... or just keep making an ass out of yourself.

In what world do you think I have access to what the FBI seized from Carter Page with there phony warrants? In your sad little world since I can't produce it, it must not exist...... I guess this is just one more thing you convince yourself as you defend your corrupt party.
He was f*cking pardoned by Trump. That is not an exoneration. There is no appeal available to contest a presidential pardon. Are you nuts?

Page was under surveillance in 2016 and 2017. If the FBI had actually seized communications with the Trump campaign you don't think the Trump DOJ would not have made that public?

In the real world if you have no evidence it is time for you to give up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Huh? Well the hell does "reflects" mean? What action was the crime?
The point was that it added to the reason for the investigation. There were so many contacts with the Russian government that it was impossible to ignore, given Russian actions to help Trump get elected.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And having Carter Page, a self described advisor to the Kremlin, as an advisor to the campaign....and then authorizing a trip for him to Moscow to meet with the Russian deputy prime minister wasn't illegal, but it was suspicious.