• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Three studies confirm it - boosters are key in avoiding serious Covid illness

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The vaccine doesn't prevent it either. Catching a cold or getting the flu doesn't prevent you from repeat infections either. The idea that we can avoid covid is as dumb as suggesting you will never catch a cold or the flu. We need to learn to live with it, and the sooner the better.
This is correct. Learning to live with covid as endemic is key. The problem is…some folks crave the control and constant panic.

Get vaxxed or don’t - I don’t care and it’s not my business…just stop trying to control everyone, stop shutting things down, stop mummifying children, etc. It’s well past time to move on.

(Now watch the anklechomping lefty shut-ins start with their partisan “anti-vax! anti-vax! covidiot! vax prevents hospitalization!!” garbage when that IS NOT what we’re talking about here). These slobbering morons can’t help but be obedient to the party masters across all issues.

Bugsy McGurk

President
This is correct. Learning to live with covid as endemic is key. The problem is…some folks crave the control and constant panic.

Get vaxxed or don’t - I don’t care and it’s not my business…just stop trying to control everyone, stop shutting things down, stop mummifying children, etc. It’s well past time to move on.

(Now watch the anklechomping lefty shut-ins start with their partisan “anti-vax! anti-vax! covidiot! vax prevents hospitalization!!” garbage when that IS NOT what we’re talking about here). These slobbering morons can’t help but be obedient to the party masters across all issues.
Do you feel the same way about vaccines for other diseases, like measles, polio, etc.? We can find posts from you ranting about them too?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Dude, can you retain nothing (besides HQ programming, that is). Get vaxxed to your heart’s content. I am.

Now…about the actual SUBJECT rather than your DNC shiny object… it’s time for us to learn to live with covid as endemic. We need to perceive it and live with it in a different way.

You hyper-partisans can figure out a different political weapon. No worries.
Your pathetic dodge is noted. As always. You simply have nothing of value to say. You just rant.

Zam-Zam

Senator
We didn't tolerate Slavery.

We didn't tolerate Nazis.

We didn't tolerate Separate but Equal.

And while I am fine with people making choices as long as they do not effect others I draw the line where they put others at risk. That's why we have laws against drunken driving.
No. But we do tolerate people making their own medical decisions.

God Bless America! I do love it so.

Bugsy McGurk

President

RickWA

Snagglesooth
PNW is whining of name calling when he post "ALL REPUBLICANS ARE SCUM"

I've found it's easier to ignore Troll as much as possible especially the two face leftist, they're like snakes nice in one thread and strike in the next and appears bugs is looking in a mirror and posting pure hypocrisy !
The death-cheerer-in-chief… yeah, consider the source.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're states away form "your business" and wouldn't and don't know who is at your boys fast food joint.........:) you going to throw them out :)
We have security cameras. Our employees throw out people who refuse to mask. We do offer free masks....and they log the time of any confrontation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We have security cameras. Our employees throw out people who refuse to mask. We do offer free masks....and they log the time of any confrontation.

Not surprised you don't trust your employees!
How do customers Eat with mask on?
You posted how many mask you bought for employees and NOW customers and the number you posted you bought wasn't enough for employees and customers unless you don't many of either employees & customers.

Now back to Boosters

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It’s good that you take time out from the Greater Denver Super Kool Mighty-Might Middleview Airport Citizen Mask Patrol detail to manage your business as well.

Above and beyond and all that…

Hehe.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not surprised you don't trust your employees!
How do customers Eat with mask on?
You posted how many mask you bought for employees and NOW customers and the number you posted you bought wasn't enough for employees and customers unless you don't many of either employees & customers.

Now back to Boosters
1. The dining room is closed.
2. I do watch to see if employees are masked.
3. Most customers there for pickup or delivery drivers are masked.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It’s good that you take time out from the Greater Denver Super Kool Mighty-Might Middleview Airport Citizen Mask Patrol detail to manage your business as well.

Above and beyond and all that…

Hehe.
Someone standing next to me on the train to the gates unmasked didn't take a patrol to find.