• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Three studies confirm it - boosters are key in avoiding serious Covid illness

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Yes, death is a possible side effect of washing your hands, probably at about the same rate as death as a side effect of getting a Covid vaccine, which is of course orders of magnitude safer than the non-breakthrough Covid cases it prevents. Fewer boosters would be needed if not for the reservoirs created by the unvaccinated allowing for survival and mutation of the virus.
Not even close. I did a quick search and could find no deaths caused by washing hands, but found several pages about covid vaccine deaths. If the shots worked, as was promised, there would be no need for multiple boosters a year. NOBODY knows what the long term effects of these shots will be, good or bad.
My opinion, that natural immunity is better, safer, and cheaper than than the shots, is based on at least decades of observation. Your opinion is based on a couple years observation, at best.

EatTheRich

President
Not even close. I did a quick search and could find no deaths caused by washing hands, but found several pages about covid vaccine deaths. If the shots worked, as was promised, there would be no need for multiple boosters a year. NOBODY knows what the long term effects of these shots will be, good or bad.
My opinion, that natural immunity is better, safer, and cheaper than than the shots, is based on at least decades of observation. Your opinion is based on a couple years observation, at best.
There has never been any evidence for long-term adverse effects from any vaccine without a live virus, and no plausible mechanism for one since there is no chemical residue from the vaccine, or biochemical effect other than the stimulation of antibodies, after a few days. The boosters are needed to keep up with the mutations that would have been far less prevalent if more people had been vaccinated. But it was never guaranteed that there would be no need for a booster, as there are with so many other vaccines. I mean, we are talking about a respiratory Coronavirus here … rapid spread, mutates easily.

The unvaccinated are at present 11 times as likely to die of Covid if they get it's as the vaccinated … and more likely to get Covid twice than the vaccinated are to get it once. Not to mention, the long-term side effects of infection are unknown but the chances of heart damage are far greater than the chances even with the AstraZeneca vaccine that was withdrawn for being too dangerous.

There have been 3 deaths causally linked to Covid vaccination (all linked to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, one of many available).

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Only 3 deaths linked to covid vaccination? I'm not buying that. This was at the top of my search. Feel free to believe 3, I'll believe that's way off the mark, by at least thousands. I've read nothing, except your post claiming only 3 deaths linked to covid shots.

EatTheRich

President
Only 3 deaths linked to covid vaccination? I'm not buying that. This was at the top of my search. Feel free to believe 3, I'll believe that's way off the mark, by at least thousands. I've read nothing, except your post claiming only 3 deaths linked to covid shots.
If you look at the press release, you can see they got those numbers by 1) counting everyone who died after getting the vaccine as someone who died due to the vaccine; 2) arbitrarily multiplying that number by 20.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
If you look at the press release, you can see they got those numbers by 1) counting everyone who died after getting the vaccine as someone who died due to the vaccine; 2) arbitrarily multiplying that number by 20.
There is still plenty evidence that it's more than 3.
"The Vaccine Safety Research Foundation’s analysis found a massive increase in deaths reported via the VAERS system “almost instantaneously as soon as the vaccines started rolling out. And it was proportional to the rollout."
Openvaers shows 22,193 covid vaccine reported deaths. That number is most likely under reported. By how much, I don't know, but the VSRF study seems to be backed up by The Pantazatos-Seligmann study.

EatTheRich

President
There is still plenty evidence that it's more than 3.
"The Vaccine Safety Research Foundation’s analysis found a massive increase in deaths reported via the VAERS system “almost instantaneously as soon as the vaccines started rolling out. And it was proportional to the rollout."
Openvaers shows 22,193 covid vaccine reported deaths. That number is most likely under reported. By how much, I don't know, but the VSRF study seems to be backed up by The Pantazatos-Seligmann study.
The VAERS system is for reporting post-vaccine adverse events. It stands to reason that there is a spike in VAERS reports after people get vaccinated. Because if they had died of the same thing (getting hit by a bus or whatever) the week before the vaccine instead of the week after the vaccine, there wouldn’t have been a VAERS report generated.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Wow. The garbage that gets stuffed into wingers’ heads.

Mind-boggling.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There has never been any evidence for long-term adverse effects from any vaccine without a live virus, and no plausible mechanism for one since there is no chemical residue from the vaccine, or biochemical effect other than the stimulation of antibodies, after a few days. The boosters are needed to keep up with the mutations that would have been far less prevalent if more people had been vaccinated. But it was never guaranteed that there would be no need for a booster, as there are with so many other vaccines. I mean, we are talking about a respiratory Coronavirus here … rapid spread, mutates easily.

The unvaccinated are at present 11 times as likely to die of Covid if they get it's as the vaccinated … and more likely to get Covid twice than the vaccinated are to get it once. Not to mention, the long-term side effects of infection are unknown but the chances of heart damage are far greater than the chances even with the AstraZeneca vaccine that was withdrawn for being too dangerous.

There have been 3 deaths causally linked to Covid vaccination (all linked to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, one of many available).
Really
Why so sscared of Covid but not HIV?

scratches head

Dawg

President
Supporting Member