• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

THX Liz Cheney !!! "The 2020 presidential election was not stolen..."

protectionist

Governor
Proof that the republican party demands lockstep loyalty to Trump. No room for individual thought...even down to verbatim repeats of the Trump party line....perfectly disgusting. Looks like the end of the republican party to me. Clearly no support for free speech on the right.
Trump gets loyalty FOR A REASON. He had a massively successful term for 4 years, and Republicans know it.

Now what was that question I asked you about "racism" ? I don't remember it, but maybe you do.

protectionist

Governor
50 State legislatures certified the elections in their states.
Judges in over 60 court cases ruled against Trump and his legal teams.
The congress certified the count of electors.

Trump lost. Biden is the president. About 500 MAGA supporters have been arrested for their effort to overturn that election.

Sydney Powell has debunked her own comments about Dominion. Giuliani is desperately trying to get Trump to pay him.

Your side in the election fraud argument has been shredded.
Many states contested the election results. Didn't want to mention that ?

I don't accept anything you're saying.

My side in the election fraud case is growing stronger day by day, states are enacting new laws against voter fraud, and the Arizona audit has a way to go, and even that is just the 2nd inning. 1620474557463.png

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Election Integrity Bill into Law (breitbart.com)

Texas House Passes Election Integrity Bill (breitbart.com)

Exclusive — State Rep. Bruce Griffey: Tennessee Will Continue Tightening up Election Security (breitbart.com)

Louisiana House Passes Bill to Ban Private Funding of Election Admin (breitbart.com)

Heritage Action Launches $1M Ad Campaign Supporting GA Election Integrity (breitbart.com)

Idaho Gov. Signs Bill Designed to Ban Private Funding of Election Admin. (breitbart.com)

Montana Governor Greg Gianforte Signs Election Integrity Bills into Law (breitbart.com)

Sen: MI Election Integrity Bills Make It Easier to Vote, Harder to Cheat (breitbart.com)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You've provided links, but unlike you I have a real life outside PJ, and I don't have all day long to read your many links. So without having seen your links, I don't give an ounce to credit to any of them or your rebuttals.

All my posts and source stand 100%.
You like to use that favorite, stylish catchword "debunked", and you also, like typical liberals, think that we are all captive to your source link demand methodology. Often information is just transmitted in other source ways than links (e. TV shows) , but I'll give you a link anyway >>

TRUTH: Sen. Rand Paul to Heritage Foundation: Courts DID NOT Fully Hear Trump's Election-Fraud Challenges (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)

Don't bother devising a "debunk" of this link. I won't read it.
no problem. I'll just ignore yours as well.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump gets loyalty FOR A REASON. He had a massively successful term for 4 years, and Republicans know it.

Now what was that question I asked you about "racism" ? I don't remember it, but maybe you do.
So it is ok to kick people out if they disagree...no room for any independent thoughts or opinions. Trump lost in 2016 by 3 million. He lost in 2020 by 7 million. 2024 should be epic if he runs again...