• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

THX Liz Cheney !!! "The 2020 presidential election was not stolen..."

Liz Cheney says what every American who doesn't support terrorist attack of 1/6 thinks; there was no system or wide spread voter fraud enough to overturn the election and whomever says it was is a damn liar.

Liz Cheney also is says she's ...NOT .. ruling out a 2024 presidential bid

but

Will she run as a republican?

Will you support Cheney if she ran as an independent?

What say you? thx in advance

Last edited:

Spamature

President

Liz Cheney says what every American who doesn't support terrorist attack of 1/6 thinks; there was no system or wide spread voter fraud enough to overturn the election and whomever says it was is a damn liar.

but

She ain't gonna be in leadership long thanks to a hot mic tip from McCarthy

Bugsy McGurk

President

but

Her preference for basic truths and our democratic values, and her opposition to Trump’s January 6 murderous rampage, will cost her dearly within the GOP. They are stripping her of her positions of power in the House and will now seek to oust her entirely. All because she rejects Trump’s Big Lie and his wildly violent insurrection.

Truth and democratic values will NOT be tolerated in today’s GOP.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Her preference for basic truths and our democratic values, and her opposition to Trump’s January 6 murderous rampage, will cost her dearly within the GOP. They are stripping her of her positions of power in the House and will now seek to oust her entirely. All because she rejects Trump’s Big Lie and his wildly violent insurrection.

The more corrupt you are the more the right wingers on here love you, simple and basic truths that they adhere to. They embrace the lies, corruption and false god worship.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The more corrupt you are the more the right wingers on here love you, simple and basic truths that they adhere to. They embrace the lies, corruption and false god worship.
They literally do.

The fall of the GOP is remarkable. Morality and patriotism mean nothing to them anymore. It’s all about the Trump/GOP cult. Power for power’s sake. The ends justify the means. And the rabble just can’t see it.

All quite surreal.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The Dick Cheney spread the falsehood that Iraq had WMDs and Liz accepted that Big Lie.
Now daughter Liz finally sees through Republican cons and denounces Trump's Big Lie that he won the election when he did not, that there was massive voter fraud when there was not.
However, I'd bet she'd still defend her daddy's Big Lie.

but

NO.

protectionist

Governor

but

Liz Cheney is about to be run out of the House leadership on a rail. She has zero chance of being re-elected, and the idea of her running for president is preposterous. She is the least liked Republican in the congress, and after she's booted out, she'll be lucky to get a job bagging groceries.

protectionist

Governor
So you are not one of the reasonable people Sydney Powell was talking about who would see she had no facts to support her opinion that Dominion had flipped votes and swung the election to Biden....
There are plenty of facts, and you saw them, and you know what they are. And don't give me that crap that the judges examined the evidence presented. They did NOT do that, and you know that too.

protectionist

Governor

You just stated 2 scenarios, both if which you don't have a shred of evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There are plenty of facts, and you saw them, and you know what they are. And don't give me that crap that the judges examined the evidence presented. They did NOT do that, and you know that too.
I've provided links to what the judges wrote in dismissing cases...since some of those opinions run to a hundred pages or so...it is pretty much bullshit to say they didn't examine the evidence. Meanwhile you've posted no source at all that supports your opinion.

You post the same shit, time and time again. Like the claim that Ronald Wilkins is an IT expert. He isn't. He graduated from High School in 2005 and has no additional IT training. He is a Qanon supporter and the web owner for 8chan...BFD. I pointed that out to you and yet he is still one of the Stop the Steal source you quote.

I posted the source of the Sydney Powell statement that reasonable people know she was expressing her opinions and had no facts to support the accusations aimed at Dominion.

I've gone through your "facts" and have debunked enough of them to make you look silly for posting them again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Surreal is you claiming the election to be legit. :rolleyes:
50 State legislatures certified the elections in their states.
Judges in over 60 court cases ruled against Trump and his legal teams.
The congress certified the count of electors.

Trump lost. Biden is the president. About 500 MAGA supporters have been arrested for their effort to overturn that election.

Sydney Powell has debunked her own comments about Dominion. Giuliani is desperately trying to get Trump to pay him.

Your side in the election fraud argument has been shredded.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Liz Cheney is about to be run out of the House leadership on a rail. She has zero chance of being re-elected, and the idea of her running for president is preposterous. She is the least liked Republican in the congress, and after she's booted out, she'll be lucky to get a job bagging groceries.
Proof that the republican party demands lockstep loyalty to Trump. No room for individual thought...even down to verbatim repeats of the Trump party line....perfectly disgusting. Looks like the end of the republican party to me. Clearly no support for free speech on the right.

protectionist

Governor
I've provided links to what the judges wrote in dismissing cases...since some of those opinions run to a hundred pages or so...it is pretty much bullshit to say they didn't examine the evidence. Meanwhile you've posted no source at all that supports your opinion.

You post the same shit, time and time again. Like the claim that Ronald Wilkins is an IT expert. He isn't. He graduated from High School in 2005 and has no additional IT training. He is a Qanon supporter and the web owner for 8chan...BFD. I pointed that out to you and yet he is still one of the Stop the Steal source you quote.

I posted the source of the Sydney Powell statement that reasonable people know she was expressing her opinions and had no facts to support the accusations aimed at Dominion.

I've gone through your "facts" and have debunked enough of them to make you look silly for posting them again.
You've provided links, but unlike you I have a real life outside PJ, and I don't have all day long to read your many links. So without having seen your links, I don't give an ounce to credit to any of them or your rebuttals.

All my posts and source stand 100%.
You like to use that favorite, stylish catchword "debunked", and you also, like typical liberals, think that we are all captive to your source link demand methodology. Often information is just transmitted in other source ways than links (e. TV shows) , but I'll give you a link anyway >>

TRUTH: Sen. Rand Paul to Heritage Foundation: Courts DID NOT Fully Hear Trump's Election-Fraud Challenges (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)

Don't bother devising a "debunk" of this link. I won't read it.

Last edited: