• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tide Has Turned- Hispanics No Longer Voting Democrat

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In a rally for Dems there are hundreds or thousands of minority supporters. Trump points to the one supporting him. Hilarious.
At least like Biden he didn't ask a cripple Vet in a wheelchair to stand up or ask a dead women to come on up............."where is Jackie" after just viewing a video memorial for Jackie!

Post a picture of 100's of 1000's of minority supporters or be known as the lil' bald leftist liar you are__________________GO

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You posted your pictures little short bald midget............so we could call you the Ugly American...........hell, you can't even grow hair or evidently lost it below deck against the bulkhead !
So you think short people are ugly? I think people with a heart as black as yours to be ugly.

PS...I'm 5'9" and have plenty of hair...my head's too big.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
At least like Biden he didn't ask a cripple Vet in a wheelchair to stand up or ask a dead women to come on up............."where is Jackie" after just viewing a video memorial for Jackie!

Post a picture of 100's of 1000's of minority supporters or be known as the lil' bald leftist liar you are__________________GO
1664578282870.png

1664578159418.png

I bet Biden knows the British didn't have an air force during the revolutionary war.

protectionist

Governor
In a rally for Dems there are hundreds or thousands of minority supporters. Trump points to the one supporting him. Hilarious.
Not as hilarious as Democrats thinking they have Hispanics in their pocket. Just imagine 2 drag queen loons going into a Hispanic family's house, and the 2 guys start kissing each other, with Christian religious pictures all over the house. And then a tran loon shows up at the door.

These guys would be ejected faster than a bullet. Democrats are so steeped in their loonieness, they don't know how detatched from reality they are.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not as hilarious as Democrats thinking they have Hispanics in their pocket. Just imagine 2 drag queen loons going into a Hispanic family's house, and the 2 guys start kissing each other, with Christian religious pictures all over the house. And then a tran loon shows up at the door.

These guys would be ejected faster than a bullet. Democrats are so steeped in their loonieness, they don't know how detatched from reality they are.
Would someone in kkk robe be welcome?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you think short people are ugly? I think people with a heart as black as yours to be ugly.

PS...I'm 5'9" and have plenty of hair...my head's too big.
So, the picture you posted of yourself on campaign trail wasn't you, why am I not surprised,

You're as fake as a three dollar bill