• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tide Has Turned- Hispanics No Longer Voting Democrat

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok so these numbers are VERY DECEIVING - when asked - in same type of polls, if they support MAGA over 83% say no way ! here we go Brandon

protectionist

Governor
Dems weren't chanting "Jews will not replace us" or telling stories about Jewish space lasers setting fires.
How do you know ? Maybe the people who did that WERE Dems (agent provacateurs pretending to be conservatives) You got any NAMES of those people ? Do you know who they were?

In contrast, we DO KNOW who is setting up Jew-Free Zones at Berkeley. 9 student groups adopted a rule forbidding pro-Israel speakers at events. The controversial bylaw, updated for the new academic year by a pro-Palestinian group on campus, says it aims to stop the spread of Zionist beliefs. Liberal racists, once again caving to the racist Islamists. Ho hum.

So do we know who's doing it ? Yup.
1. Berkeley Law Muslim Student Association,
2. Middle Eastern and the North African Law Students Association.
3. The Womxn of Color Collective,
4. Queer Caucus,
5. Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
among others

Doesn't surprise me one bit. This has been going on for years with leftists cowing and caving to radical Muslims all over the country. Just read "They Must Be Stopped" by Brigitte Gabriel, cover to cover Islamization in the US and Europe.

And in the largest urban university system in the United States, comprising 25 campuses: 11 senior colleges, 7 community colleges and 7 professional institutions the City University of New York (my alma mater), anti-Jewish bigotry is running rampant, as weak-kneed liberals, bow to any and every demand made by racist, deranged Islamists.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How do you know ? Maybe the people who did that WERE Dems (agent provacateurs pretending to be conservatives) You got any NAMES of those people ? Do you know who they were?

In contrast, we DO KNOW who is setting up Jew-Free Zones at Berkeley. 9 student groups adopted a rule forbidding pro-Israel speakers at events. The controversial bylaw, updated for the new academic year by a pro-Palestinian group on campus, says it aims to stop the spread of Zionist beliefs. Liberal racists, once again caving to the racist Islamists. Ho hum.

4. Queer Caucus,
among others

Doesn't surprise me one bit. This has been going on for years with leftists cowing and caving to radical Muslims all over the country. Just read "They Must Be Stopped" by Brigitte Gabriel, cover to cover Islamization in the US and Europe.

And in the largest urban university system in the United States, comprising 25 campuses: 11 senior colleges, 7 community colleges and 7 professional institutions the City University of New York (my alma mater), anti-Jewish bigotry is running rampant, as weak-kneed liberals, bow to any and every demand made by racist, deranged Islamists.
I don't belong to those frats, don't support them.

It is pretty funny for you to disown your fellow right wingers, not by simply admitting they were not "fine" people...but trying to say they were left wingers trying to make right wingers look bad. But that is just who you are.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

4. Queer Caucus,
among others

The Jewish space lasers comment was from an elected Republican representative. The Unite the Right march (which may well have included a few far-right Democrats) brought together an all-star cast of longtime right-wing activists.

protectionist

Governor
I don't belong to those frats, don't support them.

It is pretty funny for you to disown your fellow right wingers, not by simply admitting they were not "fine" people...but trying to say they were left wingers trying to make right wingers look bad. But that is just who you are.
But we dont know who the people in the Charlottesvile march were, could have been leftist agent provacateurs. These are the kind of stunts the left engages in.

EatTheRich

President
But we dont know who the people in the Charlottesvile march were, could have been leftist agent provacateurs. These are the kind of stunts the left engages in.
We know that the main organizers and featured speakers were right-wing all-stars long active in far-right politics.