• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tim Scott Argues That Systemic Racism Doesn’t Exist by Saying He’s Been Pulled Over for Being Black 18 Times

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Mick

The Right is always right

And of course in Tim Scott's mind the only real racism is other black people calling him "Uncle Tim".
Forget Tim Scott, Joe Biden or anyone else. Blacks are 5 to 6 more times more likely to commit violent crime. Wouldn't that simply make them more likely to get into police interactions?

This is like saying that cars are in a conspiracy against drunk drivers because impaired drivers are more likely to get into accidents. Deranged, huh? That's how you sound.

The left wing mind is must suffer from brain rot. No other explanation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

And of course in Tim Scott's mind the only real racism is other black people calling him "Uncle Tim".
maybe he was driving fast and libs like "Oreo" better than "Uncle Tim" now.......

18 times and never shot, must piss libs off!

EatTheRich

President
Forget Tim Scott, Joe Biden or anyone else. Blacks are 5 to 6 more times more likely to commit violent crime. Wouldn't that simply make them more likely to get into police interactions?

This is like saying that cars are in a conspiracy against drunk drivers because impaired drivers are more likely to get into accidents. Deranged, huh? That's how you sound.

Blacks as a race don’t commit violent crimes. Individuals do. The fact that per capita the proportion of individuals committing violent crimes who are Black is higher does nothing to explain why so many Black individuals who have not committed any violent crimes are set upon by police.

Mick

Blacks as a race don’t commit violent crimes. Individuals do.
And blacks as a race didn't have a knee to the back in Milwaukee. An individual did.

Life is a two way street. Can't have two standards here. Your estrogen level is getting too low again apparently.

The fact that per capita the proportion of individuals committing violent crimes who are Black is higher does nothing to explain why so many Black individuals who have not committed any violent crimes are set upon by police.
The fact that drunk drivers per capita have a higher level of accidents set upon them by cars does nothing to explain that being impaired increases the risk of accidents then, too.

I swear your posts get dumber by the hour.

EatTheRich

President
And blacks as a race didn't have a knee to the back in Milwaukee. An individual did.

Life is a two way street. Can't have two standards here. Your estrogen level is getting too low again apparently.
Except that individuals don't commit crimes because they are Black. But Floyd was killed because he was Black.

The fact that drunk drivers per capita have a higher level of accidents set upon them by cars does nothing to explain that being impaired increases the risk of accidents then, too.

I swear your posts get dumber by the hour.
That doesn't make sense. There is a causal relationship between an individual being impaired and that same individual causing an accident, There is not a causal relationship between a small minority of Blacks committing violent crimes and every unrelated Black person becoming targets for police abuse.

Mick

Floyd was killed because he was Black.
WOW. You have no evidence whatsoever to support this lie. Rather than admit you support evil you just make up shit to support your narrative.

And even if we're true it doesn't change the fact it was one guy. Floyd, kneed on by one cop. This was after you ranted about individuals, not an entire race committing crime. You are awful. Evil.

That doesn't make sense. There is a causal relationship between an individual being impaired and that same individual causing an accident, There is not a causal relationship between a small minority of Blacks committing violent crimes and every unrelated Black person becoming targets for police abuse.
Wait....there is no relationship between committing crime and number of police interactions????

The left wing is a rotted, smelling stench of evil having come straight from hell itself

EatTheRich

President
WOW. You have no evidence whatsoever to support this lie. Rather than admit you support evil you just make up shit to support your narrative.

And even if we're true it doesn't change the fact it was one guy. Floyd, kneed on by one cop. This was after you ranted about individuals, not an entire race committing crime. You are awful. Evil.
1. Floyd was one of many people ... disproportionately Black people ... killed by police.
2. The cop who killed him did it with the active aid of 3 other cops at the time, in a manner consistent with how police act all over the country and how he had acted hundreds of times before with little repercussion. Floyd was not even the first man of color he killed.

Wait....there is no relationship between committing crime and number of police interactions????

The left wing is a rotted, smelling stench of evil having come straight from hell itself
There is no necessary or rational relationship between some individuals committing crime, and other unrelated individuals who are not committing crimes (the vast majority of those "having police interactions") having police interactions.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

What he means is (D) folk would in a hissy fit if they didn't have their systemic racism.

Scott says is doesn't exist, but you are going to argue that point, and clearly you won't let any form of racism go away.

It is really so sad to see how much you need racism.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Do you have actual proof of the 5-6 more time likely to commit a violent crime or is that just Greatest Loser Facts ?

EatTheRich

President
What he means is (D) folk would in a hissy fit if they didn't have their systemic racism.

Scott says is doesn't exist, but you are going to argue that point, and clearly you won't let any form of racism go away.

It is really so sad to see how much you need racism.
Pretending racism doesn’t exist means it will never go away.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Sen Tim Scott offers one of the best examples of systemic racism.

“One of the reasons I have asked to lead this police reform conversation on my side of the aisle is because I personally understand the pain of being stopped 18 times driving while Black.

He also said "America is not a racist country."........but we do have a lot of racists.
America is also not a Christian country.....but we do have a lot of Christians.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
maybe he was driving fast and libs like "Oreo" better than "Uncle Tim" now.......

18 times and never shot, must piss libs off!
18 unwarranted stops by cops if you're black.....because of systemic racism.
0 unwarranted stops by cops if you're white......because of white privilege.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Prove "unwarranted".....................go

As white as I am I must not have that "white privilege" libs post of because I've been stopped more than 18 times...

Maybe I can get elected as Scott did or should I use libs term for him "Uncle Tim" or "Oreo"?

Last edited:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
As white as I am I must not have that "white privilege" libs post of because I've been stopped more than 18 times...

Maybe I can get elected as Scott did or should I use libs term for him "Uncle Tim" or "Oreo"?

Gheezus K Kriiiist on a cracker @Dawg - don't you know better than not to drink and drive?

reason10

Governor

The thread is a lie. Senator Scott did NOT say he was pulled over for BEING black.

The truth from your source:

“One of the reasons I have asked to lead this police reform conversation on my side of the aisle is because I personally understand the pain of being stopped 18 times driving while Black. I have also seen the beauty of when officers go door to door with me on Christmas morning delivering presents to kids in the most underserved communities. So I think I bring an equilibrium to the conversation,” he said. “That gives me reason to be hopeful.

Do you understand the difference between "being pulled over while black" and being pulled over FOR being black?

And did you bother to read the part of the paragraph that comes AFTER the WHILE BLACK phrase?

Did you notice that Senator Scott has shared that he has been stopped 18 times in his life and was NOT shot to death? Did that somehow get past your narrow minded goose stepping Woke mentality?

I DO agree that systemic racism exists in AmerIca, ALL FROM THE GOOSE STEPPING DEMOCRAT PARTY. Their policies, their actions are as racist as their Nathan Bedford Forrest KKK ancestors. Nothing has changed.

Senator Scott's critics ARE racists. Not all people who voted for Joe were racist, just the humans. I'm pretty sure copy machines do not understand the concept of racism.

reason10

Governor
You are lying.

From the source:

“One of the reasons I have asked to lead this police reform conversation on my side of the aisle is because I personally understand the pain of being stopped 18 times driving while Black. I have also seen the beauty of when officers go door to door with me on Christmas morning delivering presents to kids in the most underserved communities. So I think I bring an equilibrium to the conversation,” he said. “That gives me reason to be hopeful.”

The word "Unwarranted" never appeared in his statement. You just made that up. You are a liar.

And there is no such thing as white privilege. That may have existed in the Jim Crow days of the Democrat party, but not today.

reason10

Governor
Sen Tim Scott offers one of the best examples of systemic racism.

“One of the reasons I have asked to lead this police reform conversation on my side of the aisle is because I personally understand the pain of being stopped 18 times driving while Black.

He also said "America is not a racist country."........but we do have a lot of racists.
America is also not a Christian country.....but we do have a lot of Christians.
Of course, America has a lot of racists. They are ALL DEMOCRATS.

Affirmative action is RACIST. Calling a black Senator Uncle Tim is racist. Left wing universities requiring higher GPA scores from Asians than from blacks is racist.

ALL DEMOCRATS.