• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tim Scott Argues That Systemic Racism Doesn’t Exist by Saying He’s Been Pulled Over for Being Black 18 Times

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You are lying.

From the source:

“One of the reasons I have asked to lead this police reform conversation on my side of the aisle is because I personally understand the pain of being stopped 18 times driving while Black. I have also seen the beauty of when officers go door to door with me on Christmas morning delivering presents to kids in the most underserved communities. So I think I bring an equilibrium to the conversation,” he said. “That gives me reason to be hopeful.”

The word "Unwarranted" never appeared in his statement. You just made that up. You are a liar.

And there is no such thing as white privilege. That may have existed in the Jim Crow days of the Democrat party, but not today.
Sen Tim Scott:

“One of the reasons I have asked to lead this police reform conversation on my side of the aisle is because I personally understand the pain of being stopped 18 times driving while Black.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Of course, America has a lot of racists. They are ALL DEMOCRATS.

Affirmative action is RACIST. Calling a black Senator Uncle Tim is racist. Left wing universities requiring higher GPA scores from Asians than from blacks is racist.

ALL DEMOCRATS.
Token Tim is more appropriate as Scott is the lone black republican senator.

The GOP selected Scott to do the speech.....to pretend they're not white supremacists. "See? We have a black senator.
LOL

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Drinking had nothing to do with being stopped..........I was built for Speed
You get an upvote for that comment because I get to drop this video:

PNWest was built for comfort...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Token Tim is more appropriate as Scott is the lone black republican senator.

The GOP selected Scott to do the speech.....to pretend they're not white supremacists. "See? We have a black senator.
LOL
It must really bothers you, evidently
Check out my NC Lt. Gov I voted for

EatTheRich

President
You are lying.

From the source:

“One of the reasons I have asked to lead this police reform conversation on my side of the aisle is because I personally understand the pain of being stopped 18 times driving while Black. I have also seen the beauty of when officers go door to door with me on Christmas morning delivering presents to kids in the most underserved communities. So I think I bring an equilibrium to the conversation,” he said. “That gives me reason to be hopeful.”

The word "Unwarranted" never appeared in his statement. You just made that up. You are a liar.

And there is no such thing as white privilege. That may have existed in the Jim Crow days of the Democrat party, but not today.
Being stoped for driving while Black so many times says otherwise.

EatTheRich

President
Of course, America has a lot of racists. They are ALL DEMOCRATS.

Affirmative action is RACIST. Calling a black Senator Uncle Tim is racist. Left wing universities requiring higher GPA scores from Asians than from blacks is racist.

ALL DEMOCRATS.
Link to evidence of “universities requiring higher GPA scores from Asians than from blacks” or having a set “required” GPA score for anyone.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Pretending racism doesn’t exist means it will never go away.
Actually it would. If we all do it...It goes from fake it to make it.

You "(D) party of slavery folk" sure hate the idea of ending racism. And as you rebuke that notion, notice how you are saying that it won't work and you have your reasons why it won't. Your unbelief for such a simple solution which is raising awareness, is racism in it's simplest form and that what keeps it's existence.

What would you do without racism? Do that.

EatTheRich

President
Actually it would. If we all do it...It goes from fake it to make it.

You "(D) party of slavery folk" sure hate the idea of ending racism. And as you rebuke that notion, notice how you are saying that it won't work and you have your reasons why it won't. Your unbelief for such a simple solution which is raising awareness, is racism in it's simplest form and that what keeps it's existence.

What would you do without racism? Do that.
”Raising awareness” is the start of the solution I’m proposing, and you are saying it can’t be done ... remember?

Never doing anything to dismantle racism, because you can’t do that without talking about racism, means that the mechanisms by which racism is reproduced in society continue to perpetuate themselves.