• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tim Scott vs. Kamala Harris

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Tim Scott: “America is not a racist country”

Democrats/Left/media: OMG!!! UNCLE TIM!! AMERICA IS RACIST!!!

Kamala Harris: “I agree America is not a racist country”

... crickets

same statement, only difference is the letter after the name. That’s all that matters to media and the left. Villainize the right however possible in the present moment. The content doesn’t matter. Hypocrisy is welcomed and encouraged, whatever it takes to attack at this immediate second of time, and the media will print away

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Got links to their quotes?

No?
It's common knowledge...Duh

Curiously, many of the same people who raged against Scott for this had no similar reaction when President Joe Biden said exactly the same thing in an interview that aired Friday. “I don't think America is racist,” said Biden. They also had nothing to say after Vice President Kamala Harris said Thursday, “I don’t think America is a racist country.

Leftists silent as Biden, Harris agree with Sen. Tim Scott that America is not a racist country (msn.com)

WTF would you do without racism? That sure would suck for you huh?

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's common knowledge...Duh

Curiously, many of the same people who raged against Scott for this had no similar reaction when President Joe Biden said exactly the same thing in an interview that aired Friday. “I don't think America is racist,” said Biden. They also had nothing to say after Vice President Kamala Harris said Thursday, “I don’t think America is a racist country.

Leftists silent as Biden, Harris agree with Sen. Tim Scott that America is not a racist country (msn.com)

WTF would you do without racism? That sure would suck for you huh?
I challenge you to explain what that even means.

What percentage of a country need to be racists for a nation to be a “racist country”? 100%? 50%? 25%? What’s the number?

It’s just another idiotic discussion started by idiotic wingers.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So make it easier, give everyone a legal ID that they can use, oh sorry I forgot. If legal ID was used the elections could be honest and you libtards wouldn't be able to cheat in the elections. Right?
Nah, you’ve been brainwashed into thinking there’s massive voter impersonation at the polls.

Do you know that?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

What percentage of a country need to be racists for a nation to be a “racist country”? 100%? 50%? 25%? What’s the number?

No lead in that pencil huh?

How many democrats(The party of slavery) are there? That's your percentage.

What do you expect from a Left winger?