• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Time to move on

Boca

Governor
There is no penalty codified into law for violations of the Presidential Records Act.

But that didn't bother FBI Director Christopher Wray from acting as if there was. Why?

Obviously, like the Russian Hoax, the 1/6 investigation farce, and two impeachment attempts that didn't bear fruit failed.

I'm calling out Wray given a senior Justice Department source said that Garland was regularly briefed on the Records Act investigation…

He insists, though, that Garland had no prior knowledge of the date and time of the specific raid, nor was he asked to approve it.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
All these distractions from this fact

The GREATEST LOSER took at least 27 boxes OF CLASSIFIED, SOME TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS to his residence . Bottom line is - THIS IS ILLEGAL !

Spin Away BUT HE DID IT AND GOT CAUGHT. Now they have the video of the boxes being moved and people going in the storage room.

I thought you were done with the greatest conman, veteran hater anyway?

You righties - how do you keep up with the ever changing DAILY lies coming out from Fox/ Trump Camp

No Planted evidence anymore? Now it is I declassified every document - great then a simple records request AND IT ALL GOES PUBLIC now doesn't it. LMFAO at how you righties are so willing to lie for him !

Zam-Zam

Senator
There is no penalty codified into law for violations of the Presidential Records Act.

But that didn't bother FBI Director Christopher Wray from acting as if there was. Why?

Obviously, like the Russian Hoax, the 1/6 investigation farce, and two impeachment attempts that didn't bear fruit failed.

I'm calling out Wray given a senior Justice Department source said that Garland was regularly briefed on the Records Act investigation…

He insists, though, that Garland had no prior knowledge of the date and time of the specific raid, nor was he asked to approve it.
It's good theater.

I don't know that it is much more than that.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It's good theater.

I don't know that it is much more than that.
Yes, It is good theater, watching the greatest conman, loser get attacked from all sides, battling multiple law suits and criminal indictments and the cult base spinning like a windmill trying to deflect it all - VERY AMUSING theater !

So how are those poll numbers today looking again ?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yes, It is good theater, watching the greatest conman, loser get attacked from all sides, battling multiple law suits and criminal indictments and the cult base spinning like a windmill trying to deflect it all - VERY AMUSING theater !

So how are those poll numbers today looking again ?
He certainly has your attention.

Which, of course, was my point. Thanks for confirming it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

What a load of crap! Being briefed does not mean he knew the date and time of the raid.

One punishment for a violation of the Presidential Records Act is that Trump would not have access to any presidential records in the future.
A violation of records security would mean he can't have a security clearance in the future.

Either one would keep him from running again.

Possible Liability

There are several provisions of federal criminal law imposing liability on officials who violate the PRA and the FRA. 18 U.S.C. § 641 makes it a felony to, among other things, dispose of any record that belongs to the United States. 18 U.S.C. § 1361 makes it a felony to injure property of the United States.

More specific to records, 18 U.S.C. § 2071 makes it a felony to willfully and unlawfully remove, mutilate or destroy—or to attempt to remove, mutilate or destroy—any record deposited in any public office or with any public officer of the United States. That same provision also makes it a felony for anyone having custody of such records to remove, mutilate or destroy those records and imposes severe consequences: a violation requires the individual to “forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”

In addition to these provisions, 18 U.S.C. § 1505 makes it a felony for individuals to obstruct congressional investigations.