• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To be clear nobody gay is deserving of death.

And as long as I have my AR15 with 30 round mags nobody will kill gays, Jews, blacks, or whoever without my trying to stop them.

So stop trying to take my AR15 away.

Trump staying on until Year 2525?

My AR15 and those of at least half of the other Trump voting 2nd Amendment proponents will stop that too. :0)

SO STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY AR15 YA MAROONS. :0)

Last edited:

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
And as long as I have my AR15 with 30 round mags nobody will kill gays, Jews, blacks, or whoever without my trying to stop them.

My AR15 and those of at least half of the other Trump voting 2nd Amendment proponents will stop that too. :0)

I seem to recall that once upon a time another evil group attempted to disarm Americans, it didn't work out so well for them back then.

It'll be a lot worse the next time they try.

There were only a few thousand muzzle loaders then, there's more than six hundred million modern weapons around and literally billions of rounds of ammunition.

Not to mention bullets, powder, brass, primers, powder, bullet molds.

Molon Labe

I seem to recall that once upon a time another evil group attempted to disarm Americans, it didn't work out so well for them back then.

It'll be a lot worse the next time they try.

There were only a few thousand muzzle loaders then, there's more than six hundred million modern weapons around and literally billions of rounds of ammunition.

Not to mention bullets, powder, brass, primers, powder, bullet molds.

Molon Labe

A little exuberant but I concur. :0)

Jack4freedom

Governor

I disagree.....Look up Skyler DeLeon...I am not a big death penalty advocate, but I would kill this guy myself..