• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

to be free again

Days

Commentator
Faith is a fire, it burns in your bones, it breathes in your frontal lobes, it quickens your soul, it won't let you go free. We are all born here in confusion, we spend our days in some vain pursuit, not really knowing why we do, what we do. The lucky amongst us, have a passion, it might be an art, it might be a profession, it might be a hobby, but they are driven to perfect it... and they get back what they put in. But it still is like mining diamonds, we tunnel inside ourselves looking for something, some kind of answer, some explanation for living this short human life and then leaving... a riddle that perplexes the land of the living and always has.

Is there any road that leads to the promised land? Is riches the answer? Religion? self rule? discipline? harmony with nature? balance? Which of the arts brings us to perfection? If you ask the masters, who seemingly have attained it, they will tell you it doesn't exist. I've stopped time, I've caught the arrow out of thin air, I've drunken poison and come up alive, I've walked in the fire and joined worlds, I've fought with the dragon and wounded his head, I've seen the bright white light of heaven and walked the hellish streets of man. I can tell you, it can be done, and yet, in a multitude of angels, standing before the throne of glory, and leading the sons of men to a new age, even here, there is no perfection, there is no answer to why we came here, or why we go, where we go.

I am that I am, tell them "I AM" sent you. Names are labels. What's in a name? If I sell you dirt and label it "fine quality wheat" ... will you eat it? Faith is a fire, it burns in your bones, it breathes in your frontal lobes, it quickens your soul, it won't let you go free. We are all born here in confusion, we spend our days in some vain pursuit, not really knowing why we do, what we do. We seek to be free. But we don't know what freedom is. We can never be free from ourselves, who we are, what we are, what we do with our precious time, and what we think inside ourselves. Would we recognize freedom if we tasted it? What are we trying to be free from?

Is one life more glorious than another? Is one death more glorious than another? Who will stand and judge? What criteria will the judgment be based upon? If I believe something with all my heart and soul, does that make it true? How can a man know the difference between clinging to a false hope and keeping the true faith? Where is the path of the righteous? Does it tread upon the clouds and hide within the waves of the sea? Can a living man find that path? Can he stay on it? And if the path is so elusive, was man meant to search for it, or did religion lie to us? Who is this lying spirit anyway? What is a cherub of glory - is it the rainbow of many colors that arched over the throne? Can perfection lie to you? Has perfection lied to you? How many times, how many thoughts, how foolish are we, and who is fooling us? Does our maker play tricks on us? Does he toy with us? Does he test us? Knowing we will fail? Just to scrape us up from our confusion, put us back on our feet, to watch us try again?

When does it not matter any more, what we do upon the earth? What is the blow from the angel that makes us walk lightly upon the earth all the rest of our days here? Faith is a fire, it burns in your bones, it breathes in your frontal lobes, it quickens your soul, it won't let you go free. We are all born here in confusion, we spend our days in some vain pursuit, not really knowing why we do, what we do. We seek to be free. But we don't know what freedom is. We can never be free from ourselves, who we are, what we are, what we do with our precious time, and what we think inside ourselves. Would we recognize freedom if we tasted it? What are we trying to be free from? Man is born to die and his hope is to be joined to the heavens. Man yearns to be free of his earthly bonds and yet, he is terrified to depart... and leave those shackles behind.

Why do you toil in vain, labor at some craft or love, hoping to perform some great feat before you die, or some small feat to give joy to your time here? What drives the heart? Why is man jealous of each other? Why does he seek to stand out from his brethren? Or dispair in his self defeat? Is there any reward in temporal glory? To discover the perfect relationship between a circle and a square? To craft the perfect bridge over troubled waters? Or canoe the still waters of serenity? Is there any moment here, that lasts, that won't yield to the next idea, the next dream?

When we go home to our creator, what do we carry with us? Faith is a fire, it burns in your bones, it breathes in your frontal lobes, it quickens your soul, it won't let you go free. We are all born here in confusion, we spend our days in some vain pursuit, not really knowing why we do, what we do. We seek to be free. But we don't know what freedom is. We can never be free from ourselves, who we are, what we are, what we do with our precious time, and what we think inside ourselves. Would we recognize freedom if we tasted it? What are we trying to be free from? Man is born to die and his hope is to be joined to the heavens. Man yearns to be free of his earthly bonds and yet, he is terrified to depart... and leave those shackles behind. Only time will answer what our plight was all about. Only death will teach us why we lived our lives. Only heaven can answer why we walked through hell. And only God knows the answers to all our questions, and the questions we didn't know to ask.

Days

Commentator
I have no answers. But I know (there's the "faith") it is well with my Soul.
I went to sleep from three in the afternoon to 7 in the evening, had the radio on low, on the jazz station. I woke up to the song, "ride like the wind" - a light tempo jazz version, and I felt inspired to try some free writing... that's where you take a title or a single thought and just start writing, that's what I do over here in BFD, this stuff is all spontaneous. I wrote "Snowflakes" that way.

Snowflakes

In bits of rhythm, laced together by rushes of tethered thoughts
It fell upon my clothes, and brushed my eyelashes
Whispering thought in my ear, asking me why I care
So much, for what? The way I waste my years…
But I shrug them aside, a natural motion of pace
Moving ahead to my destiny, not straying in their
Beckons to relinquish the thoughts of the day
Tonight I'll gaze out my window and try to remember
What they told me, why I was here, what to watch for,
Why I should have strayed…
Why are they always right, when they come they cause panic
They fall into our lives, they take over our paths
Gentle, soft, but powerful, and in control of agenda and time
"Not that way!" they insist, "don't be so harsh!"
…give it time, it will carry, there's no need to rush
Remember your thoughts in your youth? The days
When cares were fleeting, when time was not the enemy?
Why do you make it a weight? Crush yourself with the lie?
Come look out at the moment, breathe the fresh humid puff
Stare at the cloud, your hot steam stirring with the cool reprise
If you rush, you will lose the chance to peer into the stillness
Steal one more invisible take of the lovely quiet,
the dream; You can't hold and can't let go
Like the quality of the misty air in front of you
Something you know so well and forget so readily
To not kill your life on the hard stuff
Return to the quiet, take back your own heart
That's what they were telling me
I hate them, they are so free to follow the wind
While I return to my room and worries of the night​

Days

Commentator
I went to sleep from three in the afternoon to 7 in the evening, had the radio on low, on the jazz station. I woke up to the song, "ride like the wind" - a light tempo jazz version, and I felt inspired to try some free writing... that's where you take a title or a single thought and just start writing, that's what I do over here in BFD, this stuff is all spontaneous. I wrote "Snowflakes" that way.

Snowflakes

In bits of rhythm, laced together by rushes of tethered thoughts
It fell upon my clothes, and brushed my eyelashes
Whispering thought in my ear, asking me why I care
So much, for what? The way I waste my years…
But I shrug them aside, a natural motion of pace
Moving ahead to my destiny, not straying in their
Beckons to relinquish the thoughts of the day
Tonight I'll gaze out my window and try to remember
What they told me, why I was here, what to watch for,
Why I should have strayed…
Why are they always right, when they come they cause panic
They fall into our lives, they take over our paths
Gentle, soft, but powerful, and in control of agenda and time
"Not that way!" they insist, "don't be so harsh!"
…give it time, it will carry, there's no need to rush
Remember your thoughts in your youth? The days
When cares were fleeting, when time was not the enemy?
Why do you make it a weight? Crush yourself with the lie?
Come look out at the moment, breathe the fresh humid puff
Stare at the cloud, your hot steam stirring with the cool reprise
If you rush, you will lose the chance to peer into the stillness
Steal one more invisible take of the lovely quiet,
the dream; You can't hold and can't let go
Like the quality of the misty air in front of you
Something you know so well and forget so readily
To not kill your life on the hard stuff
Return to the quiet, take back your own heart
That's what they were telling me
I hate them, they are so free to follow the wind
While I return to my room and worries of the night​
How can we see the invisible? Any vision given a Seer is still a vision, not actual sight. We live by faith, because to see the spirit world you must depart the temporal world. In the mean time, we get glimpses, but even those glimpses are not actual sight, they are picture drawings of the real thing, messages meant to communicate with us a world we can not comprehend. People think the Apocalypse of St John is a history book given in advance, it is no such thing, it was a vision of things to come, not the future itself. The future hasn't happened yet, the Almighty might have intentions, but those intentions play out in real time, nothing goes down until it goes down, the future is not etched in stone until it becomes history, there's no way to interpret the future from a vision because the future is not laid out in a vision; visions are glimpses into the spirit world but the future is not already past in the spirit world, there is no connector to all time in the spirit world, only a better connection to what the Almighty is doing, but it hasn't happened until it happens.

Okay, so what if a French man laid out a proof for why it is impossible to tri-sect an angle? And what if that proof started from the understanding that all methods of bi-section ultimately fail in trying to tri-sect? His proof might better be understood this way: It is impossible to tri-sect an angle using bi-section method. fine. But would if I sat down and devised a method of tri-section, that doesn't rely on bi-section, IOW, it is a tri-section model that either works or fails, but it is completely outside of the proof that exists, because it isn't based upon bi-section.

So I did that for the fray, and they immediately analyzed what I did as if it utilized bi-section. fine. We went through the reason bi-section fails. fine. That proof exists and is known.... but I waited for someone to recognize that this was a different model altogether, nothing is bi-sected, I posted the method and drew complete circles so it can be seen plainly what was done and I didn't need to explain the method, it is right there in front of the viewer. And yet, none of those geniuses ever caught on that it was a tri-section model, that no bi-section was taking place. And for once, i didn't explain it to them, because I was sick of the way they all pretended to know everything I told them, so this time I waited for them to figure it out on their own, this time I waited for them to explain it to me, because they were intellectual cheats, and I had had it with all their intellectual cheating. So, then the fray was shut down and no one ever understood what the tri-sected angle was all about. So I posted it in my blog and there it has sat for 8 years now and no one is ever going to figure it out. So hell, here it is, look at it; can you see it is a tri-section method and not an attempt to tri-sect using bi-section?

Now I explained all that to use it as an example of how my approach to prophecy is different from the way the church approached prophecy. The church thinks prophecy is foretelling the future. I think prophecy is a glimpse into the spirit world and the future doesn't happen until it happens, whether in heaven or on earth.

Revelation 6:
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

So what you have here, is an intention that hasn't yet been carried out; and St John is being told of this intention, he is being given a glimpse into the spirit world and what intention the Almighty has and wants to perform; that's not the same as it having already happened. Anything can happen, and God can change his intentions. That's why God says in Isaiah that his mind is made up and he is determined to carry through with the Day of the Lord... even if his servant thinks it is nuts by the time God delivers it to him. (which I do) See, how it works? We are given glimpses of the spirit world, we are shown purposed planned determinations for the future, but they haven't happened yet and they can still change, even the stuff that God says he isn't changing or deviating from... he can still do that anyway, it isn't over until the fat lady sings.

Days

Commentator
How can we see the invisible? Any vision given a Seer is still a vision, not actual sight. We live by faith, because to see the spirit world you must depart the temporal world. In the mean time, we get glimpses, but even those glimpses are not actual sight, they are picture drawings of the real thing, messages meant to communicate with us a world we can not comprehend. People think the Apocalypse of St John is a history book given in advance, it is no such thing, it was a vision of things to come, not the future itself. The future hasn't happened yet, the Almighty might have intentions, but those intentions play out in real time, nothing goes down until it goes down, the future is not etched in stone until it becomes history, there's no way to interpret the future from a vision because the future is not laid out in a vision; visions are glimpses into the spirit world but the future is not already past in the spirit world, there is no connector to all time in the spirit world, only a better connection to what the Almighty is doing, but it hasn't happened until it happens.

Okay, so what if a French man laid out a proof for why it is impossible to tri-sect an angle? And what if that proof started from the understanding that all methods of bi-section ultimately fail in trying to tri-sect? His proof might better be understood this way: It is impossible to tri-sect an angle using bi-section method. fine. But would if I sat down and devised a method of tri-section, that doesn't rely on bi-section, IOW, it is a tri-section model that either works or fails, but it is completely outside of the proof that exists, because it isn't based upon bi-section.

So I did that for the fray, and they immediately analyzed what I did as if it utilized bi-section. fine. We went through the reason bi-section fails. fine. That proof exists and is known.... but I waited for someone to recognize that this was a different model altogether, nothing is bi-sected, I posted the method and drew complete circles so it can be seen plainly what was done and I didn't need to explain the method, it is right there in front of the viewer. And yet, none of those geniuses ever caught on that it was a tri-section model, that no bi-section was taking place. And for once, i didn't explain it to them, because I was sick of the way they all pretended to know everything I told them, so this time I waited for them to figure it out on their own, this time I waited for them to explain it to me, because they were intellectual cheats, and I had had it with all their intellectual cheating. So, then the fray was shut down and no one ever understood what the tri-sected angle was all about. So I posted it in my blog and there it has sat for 8 years now and no one is ever going to figure it out. So hell, here it is, look at it; can you see it is a tri-section method and not an attempt to tri-sect using bi-section?

Now I explained all that to use it as an example of how my approach to prophecy is different from the way the church approached prophecy. The church thinks prophecy is foretelling the future. I think prophecy is a glimpse into the spirit world and the future doesn't happen until it happens, whether in heaven or on earth.

Revelation 6:
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

So what you have here, is an intention that hasn't yet been carried out; and St John is being told of this intention, he is being given a glimpse into the spirit world and what intention the Almighty has and wants to perform; that's not the same as it having already happened. Anything can happen, and God can change his intentions. That's why God says in Isaiah that his mind is made up and he is determined to carry through with the Day of the Lord... even if his servant thinks it is nuts by the time God delivers it to him. (which I do) See, how it works? We are given glimpses of the spirit world, we are shown purposed planned determinations for the future, but they haven't happened yet and they can still change, even the stuff that God says he isn't changing or deviating from... he can still do that anyway, it isn't over until the fat lady sings.
Got time for a quickie...

Okay, this post I am replying to, was written, looking at things future. Keep an open mind when looking at things future. makes sense. Now, I am going to say the same about looking at things past. Keep an open mind. We are raised in a bubble, we build a wall around some tiny set of knowledge and then we cling to it our whole lives. It is our sanity, the things we hold to be true, our faith, what we believe, whether we admit to it or not. If anyone messes with our belief structure, there will be hell to pay!

Okay, what we learn to do as we get older, is we learn to crack the lid, peer out a little, see what else is out there. But then we see there's a vast universe out there, which scares the bejeezus out of us, and we shut that damn lid and look for a bottle. or drugs. or sex. or become workaholics. or conservatives, whatever. :p

Why can't we just accept partial ideas? Why is everything all or nothing? Look, this person has a good idea, but oops, wrong religion, or wrong political party, or flat earther, or something is wrong so I have to reject everything, including the good idea. Well, we do that because we can't afford to have anybody mess with our belief structure, it messes with our sanity. IOW, we are too afraid to explore new ideas, because if we accept anything, we tend to go whole hog for it, join the cult, lose ourselves, become total alcoholics and binge, we can't just take a sip, we can not eat just one potato chip. Either there were giants all over the earth or there were no giants, it couldn't possible be that there were just a few giants and they did a lot of damage. Either the giants were 12 feet tall or they were 20 foot tall or pick a height, they couldn't have ranged in height up to 100 feet, that's totally insane, that messes us up, and where is the proof... everything has to be proven, whatever that means.

Here's a video by a Russian flat earther... already that is messed up... and she is young and immature, you know, young = immature, so fine, and she is way over the top, which is why I liked this video, because she has a couple of good ideas, they don't have to be swallowed whole, but don't have to be discarded either...

Days

Commentator
Reality: the more you chase it, the more elusive it becomes. I like flat earthers because they have the courage to make their own observations, but they fall susceptible to their own religion, become true believers, and of course, that always leads to idiocy. But still, our whole root knowledge is a collection of good ideas made by people who were mostly idiots, so you have to hang onto the good ideas, while walking around the idiocy. Take Einstein, he went off the deep end with matter and anti-matter, and the space-time wrinkle ideas. Like the girl said, "100% complete bull shit". But still, that doesn't mean we have to go all out religious and throw away gravity, I still believe in gravitational waves, I just don't believe they are wrinkles in space or time.

I'm hoping my reader has some idea what I am talking about. There are those who believe gravity is a farce and that we live in a purely electrical universe, and they are not freaks, they are the best of the best, at least they see through all this dark matter bullshit. But they stumble where everybody stumbles, because the truth is, man does not understand particle physics. We have pieces to the puzzle, but we can't see the whole picture. We keep making mathematical formulas to explain what we are seeing, but it is like this huge pile of formulas that collectively makes no sense. Einstein spent his whole life trying to make sense of his formulas, and you can't make sense of them because they are not drawing from a common core of understanding, they are unconnected observations, far flung theories, when the very model of the atom is still not understood, how in the hell is it possible to make sense of a "god particle" and its associated field?

Look, gravity is real. I understand that like forces repel, but dammit, if protons and neutrons pack together to form a nucleus; then they are attracted to each other, and that just can not be reconciled with electromagnetic charges. But this whole ridiculous bullshit of dreaming up the equal and opposite force for every single nucleus that exists and assigning that force to the containment of every last nucleus of every last atom; that whole idea is bunk. So if the foundation is crazy, what happens next is bound to be crazier. At the same time, you can't throw everything away and start over, the whole field of physics relies on electrical charges... and you can't give up on gravity or gravitational waves, because they obviously exist, just not in the same way that Einstein's theories say they exist.

Space is truly empty. Space is the absence of matter, it is not itself made of matter. Light and gravity travel through space, and matter can pass through space, but space is not itself matter, it is just space, there is no matter there. Likewise time is a measurement of occurrence, but it is not a dimension, it doesn't take up space. So Einstein got space and time wrong. But that doesn't mean he got gravity or relativity wrong, he just went off the deep end with his theories. We just recorded gravitational waves, so he got that much right, but were those gravitational waves truly ripples in space and time? Hell no, unless we all died and don't realize we are just ghosts, or unless you can ripple through the matter in a human body and it all comes back together after each ripple, and trust me, the gravitational waves are still going through us, so how are we still existing? If the matter that we think of, in atoms and molecules and cells, is being rippled in space and time, the very atoms themselves are being torn and stretched, how the hell are you going to live through that? And it is happening non-stop your whole life? No, it isn't, life would not exist if that was what a gravitational wave does... but thankfully, gravitational waves are just waves of gravity, they don't ripple space or time. Time is not a dimension so it can't be rippled. Space is the absence of matter, so there is nothing there to ripple. capice?

SamIamNot had an argument with me about Solar Particle Events. (solar flares; the big ones are Coronal Mass Ejections) So, I asked Sam, how did he think the particles (charged protons and electrons) were moving through space? Sam gave the answer that agrees with what science tells us; because those particles do not begin to move at the speed of light, after all they have atomic weight, these are huge boulders compared to the neutrons and quirks that fly around at the speed of light, it can take hours and sometimes days for those particles to reach earth from the sun (light travels from the sun to the earth in 10 minutes) - so Sam answered what science tells us; kinetic energy, the explosion on the surface of the sun that we observe as a flare propels the particles out from the sun and they travel to the earth. Only thing is, it isn't true, and science knows it isn't true, even the biggest flares that kick huge wallops of material out into space; Coronal Mass Ejections, sure, those explosions eject the mass outward, but then the Sun's gravity sucks it all right back to the surface, nothing is escaping by means of kinetic force, in fact, it doesn't get very far. So how does a flare kick a stream of charged particles out into space(?); because that does happen. What I told Sam is the particles are part of the sun's rays and they move the same way sunlight moves; reciprocating electrical charge; aka, induction.

Now, Sam just left after I wrote that, he vanished for whatever reason; I think because he didn't want to go into that rabbit hole (DITRH = Deep Into The Rabbit Hole) because after all, solar particle events are moving at millions of miles per hour but nothing close to the speed of light, so how in heaven and earth can I say the particles are moving through space by induction; IOW, traveling by means of reciprocating charges, if the particles are not traveling at the speed of light? Sam didn't want to ask that question, he was already beat when I went to the definition of a solar flare which is an explosion of light; so if the light itself is exploding, it is traveling as light, even if that makes no sense for a particle as large as a proton and especially if the particle isn't traveling at the speed of light. So right there, that's a good time to walk away from the argument, because if you have to ask all those questions, then you have to admit you was wrong when you said you understood solar particle events better than I do. But explain it, how was he going to explain it? No one can explain it, so there's the dilemma. That's why you don't come and challenge someone in physics and pretend to have all the answers, NO ONE has all the answers.

What I do is work with the problem and make observations and try to conjecture what might be happening there. I always say, I could be wrong, some times I have to admit that i was dead wrong, big deal... no one has it right, so let's keep trying at this, eh? The strongest explosions are still not strong enough to kick mass free of the sun, so the particles are not being thrust away from the sun purely by fusion's explosions, but they are being tossed out there, and the explosion is freeing a lot of particles, but something must take over to keep those particles traveling away from the sun... what else is traveling away from the sun, that could push those particles along? Only answer: light. But the particles are not light, which is pure energy, the particles have mass, but the mass is charged; that's the key, the electromagnetic wave is interacting with the charge in the particles and it is the electromagnetic charge that is pushing the particles; so in one sense, this really is induction that is carrying the particles, but the particles are not themselves rays of light, traveling at the speed of light, even though they came out of explosions of light, they have mass, but they are tiny enough to be carried by the charge they obtained from the solar flare explosion and the waves of radiation from the sun pushes them and propels them along; electrical charge is what moves them out into space; they get their start from kinetic force of the fusion explosion, but they travel by electrical charge; the induction of reciprocating charges that moves sunlight through a vacuum is bumping those particles along, like a log being pushed by the current of water in a river.

I might be wrong, but I'm probably correct, cuz, this is the obvious answer. At least, it becomes obvious once you analyze all the forces present there.

The girl had a couple of good points in the video, she's got a great case for cellular structure in rock formations being the result of plant life, not volcanic eruption, I'm totally sold on that one. She's completely wrong thinking volcanic eruptions are chemical explosions and she's totally nuts thinking there are no rocks. Her other good idea which she got from another YouTuber is the obvious scars from quarrying that is evident all over the face of the earth. If the machinery that did the quarry work was metal (as ours is) hey, the machinery is long gone, but the work they did is still there, I'm totally on board with ancient mining and quarrying... we already know where all the quarries are for all the pyramids around the globe, so right there, obvious massive quarry work was done. So why not look for the evidence in all these gorges and canyons, I'm sure most of them are in fact ancient quarries.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
I seek the I AM.
That's all that matters...........all that's left.
The hope of the resurrection... that's the great divide between all this life that keeps passing on earth and life that never ends. My understanding is we are all spirits, hence; gods, so we will all continue to exist as such. But the hope of the resurrection is to return to life in a physical form. that's the ticket.

Reactions: Jen

Days

Commentator
because those particles do not begin to move at the speed of light, after all they have atomic weight, these are huge boulders compared to the neutrons and quirks that fly around at the speed of light,
I just realized that I wrote "neutrons" instead of "neutrinos". I meant neutrinos.

neu·tri·no
/n(y)o͞oˈtrēnō/
plural noun: neutrinos
  1. a neutral subatomic particle with a mass close to zero and half-integral spin, rarely reacting with normal matter. Three kinds of neutrinos are known, associated with the electron, muon, and tau particle.
Neutrino
Description
A neutrino is a fermion that interacts only via the weak subatomic force and gravity. The neutrino is so named because it is electrically neutral and because its rest mass is so small that it was long thought to be zero. The mass of the neutrino is much smaller than that of the other known elementary particles.

Jen

Senator
The hope of the resurrection... that's the great divide between all this life that keeps passing on earth and life that never ends. My understanding is we are all spirits, hence; gods, so we will all continue to exist as such. But the hope of the resurrection is to return to life in a physical form. that's the ticket.
I liked this before............ but its meaning just now clicked in my mind. I'm not sure I realized what you were saying the first time I read it.
wow.

Days

Commentator
I liked this before............ but its meaning just now clicked in my mind. I'm not sure I realized what you were saying the first time I read it.
wow.
funny, because I was just thinking about the resurrection of Jesus. If St Paul had not written that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, we would probably have concluded that our physical bodies need to be resurrected. It may have been the thinking of the saints until Paul told us that there is a physical body and a spiritual body, and that we need to shed our carnal body and be clothed with our spiritual body.

The first resurrection is the manifestation of those spiritual bodies. It is not a return to carnal bodies, it is a manifestation of the spiritual in the physical realm. The hope of the resurrection is that we will take part in that manifestation; which is the 1000 year reign with Christ when he returns with the saints and rules here on earth.

Days

Commentator
Early Sunday Morning coffee. It is already cold. Stuff happens. I'm done driving for a living, I'm looking for new horizons, some part time job at minimum wage, one that doesn't require demanding physical labor, I'm too old for that. I finished the hoist design. It is going nowhere at the moment. I guess the angels have a record of what it is. I guess I could build it in the kingdom, I don't expect to be gone long, death should lead directly to resurrection and think about this: just because the political overthrow of the beast waits on 42 month of plagues, etc.... doesn't mean we are at all the least bit limited; once we get those spiritual bodies, we start living. What is to stop me from immediately returning to my home and family and build my hoist? How crazy is that?

Gravity, electricity, and God ... invisible forces.

faith, hope, and love ... invisible forces.

words ... yep.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Early Sunday Morning coffee. It is already cold. Stuff happens. I'm done driving for a living, I'm looking for new horizons, some part time job at minimum wage, one that doesn't require demanding physical labor, I'm too old for that. I finished the hoist design. It is going nowhere at the moment. I guess the angels have a record of what it is. I guess I could build it in the kingdom, I don't expect to be gone long, death should lead directly to resurrection and think about this: just because the political overthrow of the beast waits on 42 month of plagues, etc.... doesn't mean we are at all the least bit limited; once we get those spiritual bodies, we start living. What is to stop me from immediately returning to my home and family and build my hoist? How crazy is that?

Gravity, electricity, and God ... invisible forces.

faith, hope, and love ... invisible forces.

words ... yep.
Everything is in God's hands and he will do a good job for you, for me, for the world. Nothing to worry about.