• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To keep from being like Meena Harris.........why will they not give the names or race of these shooters?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Oh, I'm sure of it
Spring Break super spreader and deadly
Not to change the subject but do you have wild hog problems where you're at? I was reading an article saying in brief that the hogs are out of control and spreading widely causing farmers to lose millions every year.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not to change the subject but do you have wild hog problems where you're at? I was reading an article saying in brief that the hogs are out of control and spreading widely causing farmers to lose millions every year.
Oh yeah, a fool hauled them in to hunt in his fenced compound and now the bastards are everywhere, we have traps we monitor via our phone to catch them and allowing hog hunters come in with their dogs and kill as many as possible, but, when a sow can have 2 litters or 3 a year of 12+ each littler it's a never ending battle. We probably lost 80+ acres of corn to hogs last year mainly in river bottoms. (the best of our crops)

They remind me of inner city fools

10 Months After George Floyd’s Death, Minneapolis Residents at War Over Policing (msn.com)

all they do is eat, fvck and destroy

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Oh yeah, a fool hauled them in to hunt in his fenced compound and now the bastards are everywhere, we have traps we monitor via our phone to catch them and allowing hog hunters come in with their dogs and kill as many as possible, but, when a sow can have 2 litters or 3 a year of 12+ each littler it's a never ending battle. We probably lost 80+ acres of corn to hogs last year mainly in river bottoms. (the best of our crops)

They remind me of inner city fools

10 Months After George Floyd’s Death, Minneapolis Residents at War Over Policing (msn.com)

all they do is eat, fvck and destroy
Inner city fools! That's funny and real close to home