• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To those who over the years said...

EatTheRich

President
The compromise in spending is the point. You do realize that? The "war on poverty" was at $17T some time ago. Must be pushing 25 by now.

WE STILL HAVE THE SAME LEVEL OF POVERTY! What a waste.
The “war on poverty” was more or less dropped once and for all during the Carter administration. It accounts for a minuscule amount of spending. BTW poverty is determined based on income levels not counting transfer payments. So if someone earning $15000 a year at their job gets enough from the “war on poverty” to keep them from starving, it doesn’t affect the poverty statistics at all.

EatTheRich

President
No, that progressive stuff is unequal treatment. It punishes those who work hard and save and rewards those who piss away their money on the latest immoral and unethical iPhone.
Quite the opposite. It limits the power of the irresponsible idle ruling class and rewards those who work.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The compromise in spending is the point. You do realize that? The "war on poverty" was at $17T some time ago. Must be pushing 25 by now.

WE STILL HAVE THE SAME LEVEL OF POVERTY! What a waste.
We had $1 trillion in debt before Reagan. By 1993 we were $4 trillion in debt. By 2001 we owed $5.6 trillion. By 2009 it was $11 trillion...and we were in a major recession.

It wasn't the "war on poverty" that got us here. Cheney actually said that Reagan proved deficit spending wasn't an issue.

Below is exactly what I was talking about, just a celebration of the rampant corruption of the Democrat Party done by one our biggest cheerleaders/apologist for the Liberal Fascist State we are now living in.

This is the Party of Fetterman and Lightfoot....

Useful Idiots, every single one of them.

Now that Kevin McCarthy has control of the house, the time has come when MT Greene, Lauren Broebart, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Louis Gohmert and the GOP hit squad will conduct an all out assault on these horrible Democrats. They will be spewing the same crap you have been spewing for years. They will attack Hunter and Joe, they will attack Pelosi, Wray, Garland and several FBI agents, Capitol policemen, Gays, Transeduals,Teachers, School Board members, County election officials, volunteer poll workers…you name it, they will attack it….And….the same ass holes that have been eating this shit up for years will continue to eat it up. Some will get all fired up and go out and beat up old people with hammers, some will walk into LGBT bars and kill people, some will attack State Houses or FBI field offices, some will harrass and attack election officials and volunteer poll workers. That’s how these Trumpers roll. The general public will watch all of these GOP attack dogs in action making complete jackasses of themselves and vote more of them out next time. Watch it all happen before your eyes. Then listen to those who are tossed out of office or laughed at by comics every night play the crybaby victim…Should be fun for all except the victims of the violence scumbags like DeSantis, Jordan, Greene and Broebart foment every time they open their traps….

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I can’t speak for those you reference. I am fiscally and socially conservative…but I do tend to mind my own business. Busybody control freaks are the scourge of this nation. Oh - and when lefty invariably tries to blame others exclusively, he needs to be reminded that Democrats have had the White House for ten of the last fourteen years.

Frankly, I’m tired of the back and forth. Everyone shirks and lies at this point. Neither political party can or will remedy what ails us. Rather, they leverage that very disease to navigate and cull the herd. We are that herd. I’m done with those idiots.
The republicans have had 24 years of WH control since 1981.
The dems had 18.

That‘s what you do every day here….With the same old tired crap….Everyone just be picking on poor Donny…..bla,bla,bla
Sorry BD, that was for old Sicko…
Here we have another resident fascist making excuses for the FBI, as if lying to FISA Courts to spy on a Presidential Campaign, re-writing interview reports, suppressing investigations, running the personal errands for Joe Biden.....

Is just picking on Donald Trump, that's all, the FBI/DOJ has not been weaponized against politicians they do not care for.....

Listen to the Fat F-cks and mind your betters.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Rick is busy living his life, looking out for and enjoying his family and friends…He’s probably getting ready for his annual Thanksgiving feast….No time for Trump rallys or whining because Kari Fvcking Lake lost….Get yourself a life, little champy..
If you are implying that @RickWA is perfectly okay with the outcome of the election, I think you haven't been reading his posts.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Below is exactly what I was talking about, just a celebration of the rampant corruption of the Democrat Party done by one our biggest cheerleaders/apologist for the Liberal Fascist State we are now living in.

This is the Party of Fetterman and Lightfoot....

Useful Idiots, every single one of them.
CSays a full on supporter of the Party of Trump, Greene and Broebart……Usless idiots every single one of them…

CSays a full on supporter of the Party of Trump, Greene and Broebart……Usless idiots every single one of them…
Wow... you are a profound wit, how long did it take you come up with that..."I know you are but what am I" too complicated for you?

Don't answer that we already know the answer........... Do you guys where your best brown shirts for Thanksgiving?

Jack4freedom

Governor
If you are implying that @RickWA is perfectly okay with the outcome of the election, I think you haven't been reading his posts.
I get the impression that Rick is disgusted with both parties and doesn’t really give a damn which of the two parties won or lost. Are you down with Herschel and Kari?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I get the impression that Rick is disgusted with both parties and doesn’t really give a damn which of the two parties won or lost. Are you down with Herschel and Kari?
Are you down with endless war and genital mutilation of children?