• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To those who over the years said...

God of War

Governor
... I'm a fiscal conservative but a social liberal conservative. I'm talking to 3/4 of the GOPpers and almost ALL the Libertarians.

What did that get you? We have $30T in national debt and a mediocre woke ass "civilization". What in the world did your relentless compromising get you but zippo?

Tell me what you think about it all now? Be honest with yourself and in that with me.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
... I'm a fiscally conservative but socially liberal conservative. I'm talking to 3/4 of the GOPpers and almost ALL the Libertarians.

What did that get you? We have $30T in national debt and a mediocre woke ass "civilization". What in the world did your relentless compromising get you but zippo?

Tell me what you think about it all now? Be honest with yourself and in that with me.
You do realize that most of our debt comes from Republican efforts and most of that came in the form of cutting taxes for the rich. Your leaders compromised alright, they compromised the nation for their masters .

So-called conservatives like you cheered the idea of cutting taxes on the top 1% and them borrowing the money back from them at interest in order to fill the gap the tax cuts you gave them left.

Fact is you're stupid, and we did not deserve what your mediocre half-assed cult of moronic cognitive dissonance gave us.

What you got, and all you gave us, were a holes in high places.

God of War

Governor
You do realize that most of our debt comes from Republican efforts and most of that came in the form of cutting taxes for the rich. Your leaders compromised alright, they compromised the nation for their masters .

So-called conservatives like you cheered the idea of cutting taxes on the top 1% and them borrowing the money back from them at interest in order to fill the gap the tax cuts you gave them left.

Fact is you're stupid, and we did not deserve what your mediocre half-assed cult of moronic cognitive dissonance gave us.

What you got, and all you gave us, were a holes in high places.

The compromise in spending is the point. You do realize that? The "war on poverty" was at $17T some time ago. Must be pushing 25 by now.

WE STILL HAVE THE SAME LEVEL OF POVERTY! What a waste.

Spamature

President
Last I checked the "War on Poverty" started in 1964. Prior to poverty was dropping like a rockand then it leveled out. The $25T was a waste.
Apparently they've "checked" harder.

Again, most of that $25T came from your party's tax cuts for the 1%.
You were sold this suckers deal, and still you refuse to recognize they took you for a chump.

Now watch as your party tries to do the same thing again.
At least they will once they've embarrassed themselves to no end, seeking revenge for Trump.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
... I'm a fiscally conservative but socially liberal conservative. I'm talking to 3/4 of the GOPpers and almost ALL the Libertarians.

I can’t speak for those you reference. I am fiscally and socially conservative…but I do tend to mind my own business. Busybody control freaks are the scourge of this nation. Oh - and when lefty invariably tries to blame others exclusively, he needs to be reminded that Democrats have had the White House for ten of the last fourteen years.

Frankly, I’m tired of the back and forth. Everyone shirks and lies at this point. Neither political party can or will remedy what ails us. Rather, they leverage that very disease to navigate and cull the herd. We are that herd. I’m done with those idiots.

God of War

Governor
Apparently they've "checked" harder.

Again, most of that $25T came from your party's tax cuts for the 1%.
You were sold this suckers deal, and still you refuse to recognize they took you for a chump.

Now watch as your party tries to do the same thing again.
At least they will once they've embarrassed themselves to no end, seeking revenge for Trump.
You're not entitled to that tax from the 1%. Progressive taxation is UNEQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW period. A flat 17% tax for everybody. And even then you government lickers are NOT entitled to anything we don't consent to. If our economy collapses, and it looks bleak, you lefties will not be invited to the fiscal planning meetings. Well regulated capitalism will NOT have you.

You're not entitled to that tax from the 1%. Progressive taxation is UNEQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW period. A flat 17% tax for everybody. And even then you government lickers are NOT entitled to anything we don't consent to. If our economy collapses, and it looks bleak, you lefties will not be invited to the fiscal planning meetings. Well regulated capitalism will NOT have you.
I get it, you are angry because no one likes your political beliefs.

Here's a hint. Try making a coherent argument. Not just foot stamping.

Spamature

President
I swear I thought we went over the 16th Amendment already ?

AGAIN !

"ARTICLE XVI.
The Congress shall have the power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

It is equal.
Everyone who makes a certain amount is taxed at that rate.
If the taxation is unfair then I guess that mean unequal compensation is unfair.

Are you saying that everyone should make the same amount of income, you damned commie !

God of War

Governor
I can’t speak for those you reference. I am fiscally and socially conservative…but I do tend to mind my own business. Busybody control freaks are the scourge of this nation. Oh - and when lefty invariably tries to blame others exclusively, he needs to be reminded that Democrats have had the White House for ten of the last fourteen years.

Frankly, I’m tired of the back and forth. Everyone shirks and lies at this point. Neither political party can or will remedy what ails us. Rather, they leverage that very disease to navigate and cull the herd. We are that herd. I’m done with those idiots.
And yet you find yourself besieged on all sides by the woke zombies trying to infect you, your family, your friends, your community....

I don't know what to say to you other than thanks for explaining your position.

God of War

Governor
It is equal.
Everyone who makes a certain amount is taxed at that rate.
If the taxation is unfair then I guess that mean unequal compensation is unfair.
It is unequal and unfair treatment protection under the law. A flat tax of about 17% for everybody is the only true fair and equal taxation. Stop with your lefty greed and envy. Don't like the rich? Don't give them your money! Hand back that immoral and unethical iPhone.

Spamature

President
It is unequal and unfair treatment protection under the law. A flat tax of about 17% for everybody is the only true fair and equal taxation. Stop with your lefty greed and envy. Don't like the rich? Don't give them your money! Hand back that immoral and unethical iPhone.
If you don't want to pay for your ride on Train America ?
Then GTFO the train and take another.

It's just that simple.

But finding a place to live that does not lay and collect taxes is very much not a simple thing to do.

You might try Somalia for starters.

God of War

Governor
If you don't want to pay for your ride on Train America ?
Then GTFO the train and take another.
No, you GTFO. Free Americans only submit to equal protection under the law. And pissing away that money on failed public schools is intolerable.

But finding a place to live that does not lay and collect taxes is very much not a simple thing to do.
Taxes must be fair. Treatment must be equal.

You might try Somalia for starters.
What a pathetic trope you roll out. Somalia is what it is because its culture is Islamic not because it doesn't collect taxes. Btw, taxes are indeed unfairly collected in Somalia. And there is a government whether it is warlord government or not.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nothing.

Hopefully this idea that the other side can be reasoned with is dead.

Look what they have done, Russian Collusion, what they did to Kavanaugh, the cover up for Hunters Laptop....weaponization of the DOJ/FBI/MSM.....

The corruption of the Left is at historical levels and they cannot be reasoned with.
Now that Kevin McCarthy has control of the house, the time has come when MT Greene, Lauren Broebart, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Louis Gohmert and the GOP hit squad will conduct an all out assault on these horrible Democrats. They will be spewing the same crap you have been spewing for years. They will attack Hunter and Joe, they will attack Pelosi, Wray, Garland and several FBI agents, Capitol policemen, Gays, Transeduals,Teachers, School Board members, County election officials, volunteer poll workers…you name it, they will attack it….And….the same ass holes that have been eating this shit up for years will continue to eat it up. Some will get all fired up and go out and beat up old people with hammers, some will walk into LGBT bars and kill people, some will attack State Houses or FBI field offices, some will harrass and attack election officials and volunteer poll workers. That’s how these Trumpers roll. The general public will watch all of these GOP attack dogs in action making complete jackasses of themselves and vote more of them out next time. Watch it all happen before your eyes. Then listen to those who are tossed out of office or laughed at by comics every night play the crybaby victim…Should be fun for all except the victims of the violence scumbags like DeSantis, Jordan, Greene and Broebart foment every time they open their traps….

Last edited:

Spamature

President
No, you GTFO. Free Americans only submit to equal protection under the law. And pissing away that money on failed public schools is intolerable.

Taxes must be fair. Treatment must be equal.

What a pathetic trope you roll out. Somalia is what it is because its culture is Islamic not because it doesn't collect taxes. Btw, taxes are indeed unfairly collected in Somalia. And there is a government whether it is warlord government or not.
Again, find a country that does not tax their citizens and then post it here.
Otherwise, maybe Elon can save you a seat on his ship to Mars.

God of War

Governor
Again, find a country that does not tax their citizens and then post it here.
Otherwise, maybe Elon can save you a seat on his ship to Mars.
The issue is equal protection under the law. The flat tax and no programmable central bank money or freedom is lost to the beast. You can grab your ass and place it next to Elon. I find him to be the Howard Hughes of his billionaire generation. Now get your ass out of my country and go wherever you like that will take you.