• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Total US Deaths in March 2020 are Actually Down 15% from Average of prior 4 years!!!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Except it doesn't. See post #15 in this thread + the video i linked this morning re: inflated numbers, plz.

No one here is calling it an outright hoax, per se. Rather, that the severity of it is being exaggerated.

Some want truth. Others want a political consequence.
Either way, it’s much higher than the flu. Sorry.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Except it doesn't. See post #15 in this thread + the video i linked this morning re: inflated numbers, plz.

No one here is calling it an outright hoax, per se. Rather, that the severity of it is being exaggerated.

Some want truth. Others want a political consequence.

Dr. Birx says that anyone who dies with coronavirus, regardless of any underlying health condition, is being counted as a death from coronavirus.

"We've taken a very liberal approach to mortality."

if someone dies with Covid-19, we are counting that as a Covid-19 death.

That word “with” is a key word. If you die “with it” but not “because of it,” they’re still counting it as a Covid-19 death.

If you die due to Covid-19, it’s a Covid-19 death.

If you have it but die from something else, they’re still chalking it up as a Covid-19 death, and she admitted that

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
i don't think it is and i don't think you are.
I’m sorry that you’re wrong, yup. And it absolutely is. You think all of the nurses and doctors are lying about their struggles, but your dear master is being honest? Go get the virus then. Enjoy.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
You think all of the nurses and doctors are lying about their struggles,
No, i don't. Do you think all of the doctors and nurses saying that the tests are unreliable, the numbers are being fudged are lying about it?
but your dear master is being honest?
Who do you think is my "dear master?" Trump? You don't know me very well.
Go get the virus then.
i won't (but your well-wishes are noted). If i did, i'd be uncomfortable for a bit, then i'd be fine. Just like 99.7% of the people with the virus, not counting those who never manifest symptoms.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No, i don't. Do you think all of the doctors and nurses saying that the tests are unreliable, the numbers are being fudged are lying about it?

Who do you think is my "dear master?" Trump? You don't know me very well.

i won't (but your well-wishes are noted). If i did, i'd be uncomfortable for a bit, then i'd be fine. Just like 99.7% of the people with the virus, not counting those who never manifest symptoms.
I believe there are false positives, and also many missed cases. I believe the latter has a higher impact than the former. Either way, this is much deadlier than H1N1 was, and it isn't close. It only took 6 weeks for COVID to surpass the death total of all of H1N1 in 2009.

It's likely around 99%, so yes, likely you would be fine. You certainly don't know that, but I like your odds.

I’m sorry that you’re wrong, yup. And it absolutely is. You think all of the nurses and doctors are lying about their struggles, but your dear master is being honest? Go get the virus then. Enjoy.
HAHAHA. Those struggling nurses are just the ones the fake news press puts on tv. There are plenty of nurses who say things are normal but the tv networks won't air their comments. THINK

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
In the 2017-18 flu season , the flu killed 80,000 americans according to the CDC. With covid we're at 21,000 and no one even believes that number since the CDC this year is counting nearly every death as a covid death.
Wow, trump must be an idiot then, as he said we would lose 100,000-200,000 people. What a moron.

EatTheRich

President
Yet we don't mandate it every flu season. Nor did we for previous recent pandemics/epidemics. Hmmm?
There hasn’t been a disease this contagious and dangerous in the imperialist world since measles vaccinations became widely available. If no measures were taken to contain the flu, it could kill millions worldwide every year. If no measures had been taken to contain this, it would almost surely have killed tens of millions.

EatTheRich

President
Dr. Birx says that anyone who dies with coronavirus, regardless of any underlying health condition, is being counted as a death from coronavirus.

That word “with” is a key word. If you die “with it” but not “because of it,” they’re still counting it as a Covid-19 death.

If you have it but die from something else, they’re still chalking it up as a Covid-19 death, and she admitted that
That’s not what CDC guidelines say. Anyway, that’s likely more than offset by those who die of Cpvid-19 but have their deaths coded as something else because they weren’t diagnosed. Not to mention, most of those dying with COVId-19 almost surely were dying of COVId-19, or do you think it is just a coincidence that they were among the few infected during the 2-week period while they were infected and that happened to be when they died also?

excalibur

Mayor

See this thread:

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
There hasn’t been a disease this contagious and dangerous in the imperialist world since measles vaccinations became widely available. If no measures were taken to contain the flu, it could kill millions worldwide every year. If no measures had been taken to contain this, it would almost surely have killed tens of millions.
So it is contended.
Unlike the ardently partisan, some among us view and process information from multiple sources with various perspectives. Those who do and who aren't inclined to accept sheepishly the veracity of government or MSM narratives must conclude from the evidence available that the contention isn't based solely on facts.