• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Not everything, but a lot...and fairly too.
Great! Now what are you going to do? We still have democrat run cities (and states) descending into criminal anarchy, 2 million illegals a year streaming across the border, a quarter million dead from fentanyl, children falling further and further behind in educational attainment, people unable to afford food and fuel, rampant homelessness, out of control national debt...oh yes, and the threat of nuclear war. You guys won the right to lead the nation out of that mess. Best of luck to you...

Raoul_Luke

Got any facts to discuss?
Democrat run cities (and states) descending into criminal anarchy, 2 million illegals a year streaming across the border, a quarter million dead from fentanyl, children falling further and further behind in educational attainment, people unable to afford food and fuel, rampant homelessness, out of control national debt...oh yes, and the threat of nuclear war. And all you guys want to talk about is TRUMP!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! The admitted they "had no evidence" but they said it anyway, you know, so the press could focus on THAT instead of the laptop contents. Again, they had the laptop so they knew it was genuine. You are emarassing yourself by trying to cling to the notion that they weren't trying to provide the Biden's cover. IT'S OBVIOUS!

The FBI knew the laptop was legit, yet specifically warned Facebook (and Twitter apparently) to "be on the lookout" for Russian disinformation, specifically targeting Hunter Biden. Only a hack looks at what they did and thinks the acted appropriately.

If it had been covered in the media that Biden voters pay attention to as a scandal, rather than as "Russian disinformation" we don't know how may Biden voters would have decided to just stay home (or vote 3rd party). It was OBVIOUS meddling. But then, I don't expect ol' middleview to admit it so we'll have to agree to disagree.
1. So you admit they did not lie. They expressed an opinion. Can't have that, can we? I'd guess you'd support suppressing opinions, right?

2. The NYPost printed what they thought was the most important parts of the copy of the laptop they got from Giuliani. I have to ask, why didn't Rudy turn over the disk drive long before late in 2020? The NYPost didn't print the story until the end of October, just days before the election and too late for any real response from Biden. The NYPost would not allow any other media access to that disk drive. Why not?

3. In my opinion, Russian facebook propaganda didn't change any votes in 2016 and this wouldn't have changed any votes in 2020.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Democrat run cities (and states) descending into criminal anarchy, 2 million illegals a year streaming across the border, a quarter million dead from fentanyl, children falling further and further behind in educational attainment, people unable to afford food and fuel, rampant homelessness, out of control national debt...oh yes, and the threat of nuclear war. And all you guys want to talk about is TRUMP!
Bombastic rhetoric is not fact. No. Cities and states are not descending into anarchy. Although the closest we've come was the Trump riot in DC, you seem to blame democrats.

In 2020 there were 37,208 fentanyl overdose deaths. In 2021 there were 41,587 deaths.
But let's blame democrats.
Fentanyl overdoses become No. 1 cause of death among US adults, ages 18-45: 'A national emergency' | Fox News

Yes, the pandemic had an impact on primary education. Again, you blame democrats.

Yes, there is inflation. We need companies to stop raising prices. Oil companies are hugely profitable...why are they jacking up the price of gas?

Was the national debt under control from 2017 to 2021? Seems like Trump's tax cuts didn't help the defict. Neither did Reagan's cuts in 1981 or Bush's in 2002.

The republicans are no more fiscally responsible than the democrats.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Great! Now what are you going to do? We still have democrat run cities (and states) descending into criminal anarchy, 2 million illegals a year streaming across the border, a quarter million dead from fentanyl, children falling further and further behind in educational attainment, people unable to afford food and fuel, rampant homelessness, out of control national debt...oh yes, and the threat of nuclear war. You guys won the right to lead the nation out of that mess. Best of luck to you...
As winners of the House Majority, on a national level Republicans will have to lead on that too or they should. I have my doubts that they will even try.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There are an estimated 553,742 people in the United States experiencing homelessness on a given night, according to the most recent national point-in-time estimate (January 2017). This represents a rate of approximately 17 people experiencing homelessness per every 10,000 people in the general population.

StateOfHomelessness_2017.pdf (endhomelessness.org)

Seventeen out of every 10,000 people in the United States were experiencing homelessness on a single night in January 2019 during HUD’s Annual Point-in-Time Count. These 567,715 people represent a cross-section of America. They are associated with every region of the country, family status, gender category, and racial/ethnic group.

StateOfHomelessness_2020.pdf (endhomelessness.org)

In January 2020 , there were 580,466 people experiencing homelessness on our streets and in shelters in America.i

So while Trump was in charge the homelessness numbers went up by about 27k.

In 2009 the homeless population was 630k. In January 2017 it had dropped to about 550k.

Homeless population - USAFacts

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
These are all fresh topics all started under this administration huh?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! The admitted they "had no evidence" but they said it anyway, you know, so the press could focus on THAT instead of the laptop contents. Again, they had the laptop so they knew it was genuine. You are emarassing yourself by trying to cling to the notion that they weren't trying to provide the Biden's cover. IT'S OBVIOUS!

The FBI knew the laptop was legit, yet specifically warned Facebook (and Twitter apparently) to "be on the lookout" for Russian disinformation, specifically targeting Hunter Biden. Only a hack looks at what they did and thinks the acted appropriately.

If it had been covered in the media that Biden voters pay attention to as a scandal, rather than as "Russian disinformation" we don't know how may Biden voters would have decided to just stay home (or vote 3rd party). It was OBVIOUS meddling. But then, I don't expect ol' middleview to admit it so we'll have to agree to disagree.
Hmmm, so the retired intelligence folks had no evidence and put out the letter that the laptop looked like Russian disinformation, and that was REALLY bad...

Yet you, Sicko, Trump, Giuliani, Powell and others have pretended to have evidence of election fraud and you have yet to admit you do not. As a matter of fact...you said the intelligence officials who signed the letter lied. You have yet to admit they did not, even when presented with the letter, proving they simply expressed an opinion that you disagree with.

Zuck doesn't recall any mention of the laptop.

There is still nothing from the laptop that would get Trump a win.
Zuck? The guy who bribed WI?.... Odd, because the guys at Twitter have stated that the FBI specifically mentioned Hunter Biden.

Seems.... well impossible they would mention it for one and not the other.

But ya know what difference does it make..... Regime wins, media suppression is ok with you.

We all got it.

I'd say this thread is a success. So many wee widdle posters that cant substantiate a damn thing...

now you know...
Regime thanks for your support, we know if someone said something you did not like you would just delete it and lock them out.

Then bravely come back and talk about them crying like a 12 year old....."he he ..... told me to F-k off.....the big meany.."

Now you know

EatTheRich

President
How [Unwelcome language removed] stupid are you guys?

We have known for years now that the whole Russian Collusion thing was made up, from lying to FISA Courts, to peeing hookers to Michael Cohen being in Praque, all made up by a guy at the Brookings institute. The FBI even offered 1 million dollars to the Christopher Steele to verify any of his dossier...........and he could not do it.

In the last two weeks we have had another confirmation that the FBI/MSM/DNC/Biden/Bidens Campaign all lied about Hunters Laptop, again including 50 losers who signed a letter confirming what every mainstream outlet was reporting....

Now.... Rueters.... god knows you guys will never question the timing of any of this so I guess I will do it for you... is printing a story about how the Russians interfere in elections.......

and every single one of you are like

"duhhhhhhhhhhhh seeeeeeeeeee....."

Useful idiots are just adorable.... :rolleyes:

The Russians have been trying to interfere in our elections since the Cold War as they do in every Western Country.

I would hate to break it to all of you....that does not make our Gov't lying about the laptop or Trump and Russian Collusion true....or anything else the shit sucking corrupt scumbags at the DNC came up with since 2016...

But cling to that....cling with all your might and don't ever ask yourself EVER.... why is Reuters running this now ...... your betters don't like free thought...

Please go have all your brown shirts pressed and laundered, I am sure there will be vigil in order to respond to the confirmation of your party being corrupt scum sucking shit bags.

Hey, who knows, when you get your new talking points maybe you stop pretending that you can't read.
Cohen being in Prague was proved. A Trump administration investigation said the FISA court was never lied to.

Raoul_Luke

Hmmm, so the retired intelligence folks had no evidence and put out the letter that the laptop looked like Russian disinformation, and that was REALLY bad...

Yet you, Sicko, Trump, Giuliani, Powell and others have pretended to have evidence of election fraud and you have yet to admit you do not. As a matter of fact...you said the intelligence officials who signed the letter lied. You have yet to admit they did not, even when presented with the letter, proving they simply expressed an opinion that you disagree with.
It was classic psyops - provide an alternate narrative to deflect attention from an inconvenient truth about your preferred political candidate in a tight election. That fits the definition of "election fraud."

Is there evidence of VOTE fraud? Obviously not. Ned Ryun actually has a pretty good explanation of how the democrats did so well in an election that by all accounts was going to be bad for them...legally. First you have to loosen the rules governing mail in voting, and then use the hundreds of millions "donated" by the likes of Zuckerberg and Soros to organize armies of vote getters to go into the big city precincts knocking on doors and offering to take their votes to the drop boxes for them. That way, hundreds of thousands of people who ordinarily wouldn't lift a finger to vote, well, don't have to. The helpful vote getters do all the work for them. Is it legal? Sure. Is it morally reprehensible? I guess that depends on your moral compass...

Raoul_Luke

These are all fresh topics all started under this administration huh?
Who do they belong to now? I just SMH at how @PNWest has turned out to be way more honest about this sh*t as a progressive than you ever will be as a "middle of the roader."

Raoul_Luke

There are an estimated 553,742 people in the United States experiencing homelessness on a given night, according to the most recent national point-in-time estimate (January 2017). This represents a rate of approximately 17 people experiencing homelessness per every 10,000 people in the general population.

StateOfHomelessness_2017.pdf (endhomelessness.org)

Seventeen out of every 10,000 people in the United States were experiencing homelessness on a single night in January 2019 during HUD’s Annual Point-in-Time Count. These 567,715 people represent a cross-section of America. They are associated with every region of the country, family status, gender category, and racial/ethnic group.

StateOfHomelessness_2020.pdf (endhomelessness.org)

In January 2020 , there were 580,466 people experiencing homelessness on our streets and in shelters in America.i

So while Trump was in charge the homelessness numbers went up by about 27k.

In 2009 the homeless population was 630k. In January 2017 it had dropped to about 550k.

Homeless population - USAFacts
LOL! You do realize that 550k figure was put out by the "Whitehouse" right?

What a freaking hack...