• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Absentee ballots are delivered by the USPS. Where did you come up with this latest lie about someone bringing a ballot to you already filled out?
Where did I say they weren't? Someone shows up, offers to fill it out and all the "voter" has to do is sign it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where did I say they weren't? Someone shows up, offers to fill it out and all the "voter" has to do is sign it.
And still no evidence that "someone shows up and offers to fill it out".

You did write this..

The utility doesn't send someone to my house with a prefilled out check that I merely need to sign and they take it from there.

Raoul_Luke

And still no evidence that "someone shows up and offers to fill it out".

You did write this..

The utility doesn't send someone to my house with a prefilled out check that I merely need to sign and they take it from there.
It's a distinction without a difference...pedantview.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's a distinction without a difference...pedantview.
Once again, you were being dishonest. It does make a difference. You offer what you know to be a false interpretation of what others have posted and go with "close enough".

You have produced no evidence to back you up. Instead, you go with "well, it could have happened that way". What the hell would you say if someone knocked on your door offering to fill out your ballot? How in hell would they know you had an absentee ballot in the first place? In Colorado it would be different, because everyone gets them.

You and your cutesy nicknames not withstanding, Try to prove the crap you post.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
What is the "typical" mask? N95?
No. N95 is still not the typical mask that you will find on the shelves. And N95 was never the mandate requirement. Most left-wingers were using worthless cloth masks or the everyday disposable masks and showing their lack of education in the process.

There was never N95 requirement at your restaurant as the vast majority never worn them. Willing to own that fact?

EatTheRich

President
The utility doesn't send someone to my house with a prefilled out check that I merely need to sign and they take it from there. Face it, ballot harvesting ensures that the least informed and motivated "voters" vote, based on some activist's "recommendation." Anyone who thinks that is a prescription for good governance has sh*t for brains...
Easy remedy: initiate sustained organized public discussion of politics, for example via workers’ councils in the workplace.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So what was all the (petty) authoritarianist mask mandate bullshit about then?

What was their purpose? To measure the population's tolerance for government control?
Gee...governments all over the world were cooperating with the democrats? The CDC wanted to test subservience? Was that under orders from Trump, cuz he was the guy in charge. The WHO was in on it, as well as practically every major authority on the planet?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's the entire point. He was pretty consistent on basic masks being worthless until the left politicized it. Are you denying that?
I am denying that. Because that's not what the provided article says. It's not what masks do. And it's not why the masks were mandated to begin with.

Raoul_Luke

Still haven't read your own article huh?
What part of “there is no study in the world that shows that masks work that well” is so difficult to understand? Yes he goes on to gaslight prolifically about "the science is clear" but the, you know, science, is what the studies show it to be. Citing "experts" opinions about it isn't "science" - it's just a run of the mill appeal to authority fail.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What part of “there is no study in the world that shows that masks work that well” is so difficult to understand? Yes he goes on to gaslight prolifically about "the science is clear" but the, you know, science, is what the studies show it to be. Citing "experts" opinions about it isn't "science" - it's just a run of the mill appeal to authority fail.
Right. Again, which part or the article you haven't read says masks stop viruses to an absolute? To some fraction?