• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Gee...governments all over the world were cooperating with the democrats? The CDC wanted to test subservience? Was that under orders from Trump, cuz he was the guy in charge. The WHO was in on it, as well as practically every major authority on the planet?
The lefty authoritarian ones did, yeah. Which covers the bulk of the "free" world, oddly enough. As Jha admits, there's no studies that prove masks work "well." And that is, of course, if they are high quality and worn properly (which isn't happening in the real world).

In fact, the data suggests that the "studies" are correct - they don't really work (at least not in the "wild"):

1672616728665.png

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Is it that you can't read, and you just have a habit of posting random shit because you can't carry a conversation further then bleeting like a sheep over and over again that somebody somewhere said masks don't work against the covid virus?

I mean for Christ sakes, do you have any ability to engage in this conversation at all?

Masks for the most part don't work at stopping the covid virus due to its size. And despite fauci having said something or other at some point in time, does not mean that masking does not serve some other purpose. If that's too [Unwelcome language removed] hard for you to grasp why do you keep posting to me?

Just say you're too stupid to grasp beyond the sentence that you found about fact she saying that masks stop things to an absolute, which the rest of the world knows is not the case. But because you found that sentence you think you're some sort of savant. Nobody really cares. Want to be dumb be dumb

JohnJohnson

Council Member
I am denying that. Because that's not what the provided article says. It's not what masks do. And it's not why the masks were mandated to begin with.
You can deny anything you want. We have the man's words and I gave you the proof of those words. Masks are essentially worthless per his words. And Fauci stuck to that point until it was polictized by the left.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You can deny anything you want. We have the man's words and I gave you the proof of those words. Masks are essentially worthless per his words. And Fauci stuck to that point until it was polictized by the left.
Swell. I will, because it's the truth. You can pretend all day long that he only made the one utterance. I'll stick to reality

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Has PJCon conceded on the stolen election, rigged election, voter fraud, 1/6 tourists nonsense?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Has PJCon conceded on the stolen election, rigged election, voter fraud, 1/6 tourists nonsense?
Nope. They moved on to the Laptop or lazy voters. Still not one single attempt to actually respond to the top post. @Sickofleft dismisses it as lies. How can questions be a lie? Of course, he never offers any facts to back him up. He just stomps his feet and shouts "your TV told you so"....

Raoul_Luke

Is it that you can't read, and you just have a habit of posting random shit because you can't carry a conversation further then bleeting like a sheep over and over again that somebody somewhere said masks don't work against the covid virus?

I mean for Christ sakes, do you have any ability to engage in this conversation at all?

Masks for the most part don't work at stopping the covid virus due to its size. And despite fauci having said something or other at some point in time, does not mean that masking does not serve some other purpose. If that's too [Unwelcome language removed] hard for you to grasp why do you keep posting to me?

Just say you're too stupid to grasp beyond the sentence that you found about fact she saying that masks stop things to an absolute, which the rest of the world knows is not the case. But because you found that sentence you think you're some sort of savant. Nobody really cares. Want to be dumb be dumb
You seem to have reached the point where you know you have lost the argument and have decided wtf, I'll give rage and denigration a shot rather than address the inconvenient facts.

It's not "random shit" - it's evidence that masks don't work to stop a respiratory virus epidemic. That's what the overwhelming majority of the study evidence shows, which is, you know, the "science." I didn't mention Fauci but you are correct - early on he, in accordance of the evidence, suggested masks would be ineffective, An argument bookended by Dr. Jha's admission just last week that there (still) aren't any studies that show masks being very effective, which, again, is in accordance with the science. So if they don't stem the spread of the virus, but, as you say "serve some other purpose," what purpose might that be? I speculated that it might be a way to gauge the "sheepishness" of the public. What do you think that it is?

So it's not "just one sentence" as I was referring to Jha's admission and you brought up Fauci's admission made early on. So there's two (among many).

Being "dumb" is ignoring the science that shows masking ineffective in pandemics and acting like the guy who was correct all along about it is the dummy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You seem to have reached the point where you know you have lost the argument and have decided wtf, I'll give rage and denigration a shot rather than address the inconvenient facts.

It's not "random shit" - it's evidence that masks don't work to stop a respiratory virus epidemic. That's what the overwhelming majority of the study evidence shows, which is, you know, the "science." I didn't mention Fauci but you are correct - early on he, in accordance of the evidence, suggested masks would be ineffective, An argument bookended by Dr. Jha's admission just last week that there (still) aren't any studies that show masks being very effective, which, again, is in accordance with the science. So if they don't stem the spread of the virus, but, as you say "serve some other purpose," what purpose might that be? I speculated that it might be a way to gauge the "sheepishness" of the public. What do you think that it is?

So it's not "just one sentence" as I was referring to Jha's admission and you brought up Fauci's admission made early on. So there's two (among many).

Being "dumb" is ignoring the science that shows masking ineffective in pandemics and acting like the guy who was correct all along about it is the dummy.
1. Fauci's first comments were prior to them knowing that Covid was airborne.
2. Other comments were not specific in that they didn't say N95 or KN95 masks were ineffective.
3. Nothing you've posted shows that the global medical community was interested in investigating aspects of control over populations. That is simply you stirring the pot.

In fact, I posted a study showing which masks were more effective. One thing frequently posted is that virus particles were too small to be stopped from going through a mask. What the truth is seems to be ignored. The virus particles are carried by much larger particles of mucous, which are stopped from going through.
I've even posted video links to testing vapor being pushed through various masks.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Uh..jha was speaking to the c19 virus..which is correct. Masking as a means of decreasing droplets, larger particulates as a modality of transmission is the broader context which you're ignoring.

No amount of silliness on your part changes the reality. Your game is absolutism and zero transmissibility....which was not claimed. Anywhere.

But, you go on, continue your wee little game...it's cute. And it meets the threshold here as both entertainment and wilfully ignoring reality..in spades.

Waa jha admuhwission... Waaa b b but faw-chee...him admit it too... Waaa... Isss proof. Proof I say ...

Lol. As though in a vacuum. A vacuum of thought..

You are a trooper though.... willingly returning with dumb shit after dumb shit .. couldn't have asked for more from you

Go get em tiger. Fawwww-cheeee said ....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Hewe's a widdle awticle for u to wead....

But..you got him. Yup. You know cause he saiwddd

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hewe's a widdle awticle for u to wead....

But..you got him. Yup. You know cause he saiwddd
Odd that he never uttered a word of criticism for Dr. Scott Atlas, but expends so much effort trying to say that Fauci had some evil motive to advise people to wear masks.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Odd that he never uttered a word of criticism for Dr. Scott Atlas, but expends so much effort trying to say that Fauci had some evil motive to advise people to wear masks.
Some believe trying to overthrow an election by force is..um..totally legal n shit. So .you know... understanding science n viruses n such is a looooooong reach.... Impossible actually

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Some believe trying to overthrow an election by force is..um..totally legal n shit. So .you know... understanding science n viruses n such is a looooooong reach.... Impossible actually
Bothers me that a man who committed his life to service would be slandered by anonymous blog posters who can't seem to deal with a fact that disagrees with their conspiracy theories.

Raoul_Luke

Uh..jha was speaking to the c19 virus..which is correct. Masking as a means of decreasing droplets, larger particulates as a modality of transmission is the broader context which you're ignoring.

No amount of silliness on your part changes the reality. Your game is absolutism and zero transmissibility....which was not claimed. Anywhere.

But, you go on, continue your wee little game...it's cute. And it meets the threshold here as both entertainment and wilfully ignoring reality..in spades.

Waa jha admuhwission... Waaa b b but faw-chee...him admit it too... Waaa... Isss proof. Proof I say ...

Lol. As though in a vacuum. A vacuum of thought..

You are a trooper though.... willingly returning with dumb shit after dumb shit .. couldn't have asked for more from you

Go get em tiger. Fawwww-cheeee said ....
The only "vacuum" around here is the one caused by your vapid appeals to authority sucking all the intellectual discourse out of the room.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The only "vacuum" around here is the one caused by your vapid appeals to authority sucking all the intellectual discourse out of the room.
which appeal to authority? cite one.

what intellectual discourse have you offered? point to it.

presently we've been discussing your claim: "Waaaaa fawchee said no maskee"

and?

EatTheRich

President
The lefty authoritarian ones did, yeah. Which covers the bulk of the "free" world, oddly enough. As Jha admits, there's no studies that prove masks work "well." And that is, of course, if they are high quality and worn properly (which isn't happening in the real world).

In fact, the data suggests that the "studies" are correct - they don't really work (at least not in the "wild"):

View attachment 73521
Yeah, if you ignore the much higher population density in Germany (nearly 10 times as high), the Germans infected by Swedes not wearing masks, Germany’s higher obesity rate, and the fact that everyone in Sweden is guaranteed 14 days paid sick leave at 80% of pay for nonunion workers and 100% for almost all of the more than 2/3 of workers in unions, plus a government stipend for those with long-term illness, meaning people could stay home if sick unlike tens of millions of Americans, and a low-deductible public option meaning people could visit the doctor to get advice on their symptoms, and if you are bad at estimating areas under curves or inferring why the endpoints are as stated, and don’t look up the numbers yourself to calculate that Germany had 1937 deaths per million population while Sweden had 2095 (8% higher despite all their advantages).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nah, there is the one between your ears. You fail to dispute any facts presented and instead dismiss them because of the source.