You guys both lurch from one appeal to authority to the next. Your "facts" are simply the establishment narratives, which have time and again been exposed as propaganda.
1. The facts I posted were about GPS accuracy and were from a non-government source. Simply experts doing research for the company they worked for. Who's information was D'Souza working with when he claimed accuracy to within inches.
2. How about facts I posted from having watched 2,000 Mules? He did not identify one single person he claimed to be paid to deliver ballots. That is a fact. He did not identify the non-profit he said was paying them. That is also a fact.
3. John Lott claimed more votes cast than voters in Allegheny county and Philadelphia. I posted census and voter registration info that showed he lied.
4. Lott claimed that he could predict the election results in Allegheny county by looking at the results in Butler county. Based on what, John?
5. Nothing Lindell has put out makes sense. No, Mike, there is not a way to capture data between two systems on the internet unless you have access to either the source or target systems. Lindell implies that there is some magic way to capture data and turn it into transactions.
6. Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims.
7. Michael Gabelman was hired to investigate claims of voter fraud in Wisconsin. He was fired by the republican legislator who hired him. He found nothing.
Feel free to show your facts showing that what I posted here is false.