• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, which makes it way less effective than when the "intelligence" community makes the "sh*t" up for the lefty media to "report" on. Thanks for making my point.
Page 8 of the thread now. Still no proof huh? Rudy was trying to argue the case still with no proof in his disciplinary proceeding today.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Page 8 of the thread now. Still no proof huh? Rudy was trying to argue the case still with no proof in his disciplinary proceeding today.
As Schiff said about "Russian collusion," there is "ample evidence in plain sight." You simply cannot make the feds prosecute one of their own.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
T
As Schiff said about "Russian collusion," there is "ample evidence in plain sight." You simply cannot make the feds prosecute one of their own.
The Feds don't run the elections. States run them. No proof. Accusations refuted. There is no proof.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ample evidence of what? That the FBI warned Twitter to be on the lookout for Russian disinformation? That intelligence professionals said this has all the hallmarks of Russian disinfo? Shame on them. They shouldn't be allowed to express those opinions....right?

So you think because of those two "complaints" that you and @Sickofleft keep regurgitating, you agree with Trump that we should toss the constitution and put Donnie back in the White House?

EatTheRich

President
And just how were they going to do that without the weapons, the numbers or the support to accomplish that? You are such a hack...
If Trump had had the amount of support needed to be the legitimate election winner, his loyalists would have had enough support to have been successful with their January 6 attempt to alter the election outcome.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yo Phil! Send me a private message when the proof gets posted. 150 posts in this thread and still no proof.

Raoul_Luke

Ample evidence of what? That the FBI warned Twitter to be on the lookout for Russian disinformation? That intelligence professionals said this has all the hallmarks of Russian disinfo? Shame on them. They shouldn't be allowed to express those opinions....right?

So you think because of those two "complaints" that you and @Sickofleft keep regurgitating, you agree with Trump that we should toss the constitution and put Donnie back in the White House?
They had the laptop, so they knew full well it wasn't "Russian disinformation." They specifically warned Facebook that they should be "on the lookout" for Russian disinformation concerning Hunter Biden. This has "all the hallmarks" of deep state election interference. It was a concerted effort to give Biden cover from the negative effects of the information contained on his son's wayward laptop.

What I "agree with" is the idea that these efforts have "all the hallmarks" of a federal crime, which need to be investigated. Haul these "intelligence" "experts" into a congressional hearing and make them all testify about their efforts under oath. If this was all just "good patriots trying to keep an election fair" then you should have no problem with that. But, of course, when the Republicans in the House start that process, you will be bitching and moaning about it every step of the way...because you are a hack.

Raoul_Luke

T

The Feds don't run the elections. States run them. No proof. Accusations refuted. There is no proof.
Where did I say they did? What I pointed out is the clear evidence that certain federal officials meddled in the election by using their credentials to discredit the reporting on Biden family perversion and corruption. Only a hack would say that notion isn't at all supported by the facts.

You can say those "accusations" are "refuted" all you want but the evidence is pretty clear. The fact that no one is being investigated (yet) for that patently criminal activity is hardly "proof" of their lily pure motivations for providing the Bidens cover from the contents of Hunter's laptop.

But I get your game - full court press against the reports until the revelations become too monumental to ignore, and then go into the rope a dope of "that was settled long ago and this is nothing new." I've seen it from you guys again and again.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Where did I say they did? What I pointed out is the clear evidence that certain federal officials meddled in the election by using their credentials to discredit the reporting on Biden family perversion and corruption. Only a hack would say that notion isn't at all supported by the facts.

You can say those "accusations" are "refuted" all you want but the evidence is pretty clear. The fact that no one is being investigated (yet) for that patently criminal activity is hardly "proof" of their lily pure motivations for providing the Bidens cover from the contents of Hunter's laptop.

But I get your game - full court press against the reports until the revelations become too monumental to ignore, and then go into the rope a dope of "that was settled long ago and this is nothing new." I've seen it from you guys again and again.
which revelation. post..one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They had the laptop, so they knew full well it wasn't "Russian disinformation." They specifically warned Facebook that they should be "on the lookout" for Russian disinformation concerning Hunter Biden. This has "all the hallmarks" of deep state election interference. It was a concerted effort to give Biden cover from the negative effects of the information contained on his son's wayward laptop.

What I "agree with" is the idea that these efforts have "all the hallmarks" of a federal crime, which need to be investigated. Haul these "intelligence" "experts" into a congressional hearing and make them all testify about their efforts under oath. If this was all just "good patriots trying to keep an election fair" then you should have no problem with that. But, of course, when the Republicans in the House start that process, you will be bitching and moaning about it every step of the way...because you are a hack.
So they should be arrested for voicing an opinion you didn't like.

The story was all over facebook and right wing media. It didn't change a single vote.

What did the intelligence community make up? That the laptop story had all the earmarks of Russian misinformation? And you think they made that up?
Only when you consider that the intelligence community along with the FBI knew it was NOT Russian misinformation and told the country exactly the opposite......

Did you really ask with a straight face "and you think they made that up?"

I still wonder who got the 50 losers who signed that letter to do it, FBI? Biden Campaign/DNC?........both.......

Just so everyone is clear, this story has evolved over the last couple of days..or I shoud say the talking points from the Left.

After months of denying that any of this ever took place, they are now claiming it DOES NOT MATTER, "Joe Won".......

Next it will be, So What if Joe was Compromised, it DID not matter......

Polling suggest otherwise but the truth is we will never know for sure because the information was suppressed from the general public, repeatedly and when it was reported it WAS ONLY reported as "A Russian Disinformation plot"....by every single mainstream media outlet in the country, EVERY ONE OF THEM.

One thing that is undeniable is that FBI has been intefering in our elections since at least 2016.

The story was all over facebook and right wing media. It didn't change a single vote.

Raoul_Luke

Their "opinion" was clearly farcical, with what we know now that they knew then. That was no "opinion" - it was propaganda. Of course it didn't change a single vote - it wasn't designed to CHANGE any votes, it was designed to preserve votes, which it did. If the left wing media hadn't had their "professional opinion" to gaslight the voters with, it likely would have cost Biden votes - how many we have no idea. But it was a pretty tight election in the swing states, where honest fact based reporting on it would have likely cost him the most (independent) votes.

You and I both know that if they had put out an "opinion" that it displayed "all the hallmarks" of Biden family corruption, you'd be quacking 24/7 about "where is their 'proof?'" So I ask you where was their "proof" that it was "Russian disinformation?" Your evidentiary "standards" depend on which way the wind blows.