• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just so everyone is clear, this story has evolved over the last couple of days..or I shoud say the talking points from the Left.

After months of denying that any of this ever took place, they are now claiming it DOES NOT MATTER, "Joe Won".......

Next it will be, So What if Joe was Compromised, it DID not matter......

Polling suggest otherwise but the truth is we will never know for sure because the information was suppressed from the general public, repeatedly and when it was reported it WAS ONLY reported as "A Russian Disinformation plot"....by every single mainstream media outlet in the country, EVERY ONE OF THEM.

One thing that is undeniable is that FBI has been intefering in our elections since at least 2016.
Yeah, let's be clear. No federal crime was in evidence. The 50 intelligence officials from both parties looked at what was known. The laptop was turned over by a legally blind repair guy who can't identify who dropped it off and who has no signed document showing it belongs to Hunter Biden. It magically finds its way to Rudy Giuliani and the FBI. The NYPost publishes copies of emails that are certainly salacious and embarrassing to Hunter, but evidence of corruption or illegal acts? Nope.The FBI has the laptop in late 2019. The NYPost article is printed at the end of October 2020....can you say "October surprise"?

Contrary to your frequent posts about how much corruption is in evidence...the is nothing at all showing Joe Biden did any favors for any of Hunter's employers or investors.

You desperately cling to any tiny accusation, but at least you've given up on the claim of massive vote fraud. That is progress. Now you seem to be off on the argument that if only people had known about Hunter doing crack or the guy who wrote "thanks for the invitation to meet your dad" they would have voted for Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Their "opinion" was clearly farcical, with what we know now that they knew then. That was no "opinion" - it was propaganda. Of course it didn't change a single vote - it wasn't designed to CHANGE any votes, it was designed to preserve votes, which it did. If the left wing media hadn't had their "professional opinion" to gaslight the voters with, it likely would have cost Biden votes - how many we have no idea. But it was a pretty tight election in the swing states, where honest fact based reporting on it would have likely cost him the most (independent) votes.

You and I both know that if they had put out an "opinion" that it displayed "all the hallmarks" of Biden family corruption, you'd be quacking 24/7 about "where is their 'proof?'" So I ask you where was their "proof" that it was "Russian disinformation?" Your evidentiary "standards" depend on which way the wind blows.
1. What did the former intelligence officials know? They knew the copy of the laptop was turned over to Rudy Giuliani and the FBI by a laptop repair guy who is legally blind and couldn't identify Hunter BIden. He had no documentation signed by Hunter. Rudy turned the copy of the laptop over to the NYPost and the police in Baltimore. The NYPost didn't do a story until the end of October 2020. The reporters who wrote the story did not want their names attached to it because they had doubts.

2. Nobody but the FBI and NYPost had access to the raw material. Other media did not have the opportunity to validate the data.

3. So what? Nothing in the laptop indicates corrupt or illegal activity by Joe Biden.
here is a pretty good summary of the laptop story.
Hunter Biden laptop controversy - Wikipedia

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Their "opinion" was clearly farcical, with what we know now that they knew then. That was no "opinion" - it was propaganda. Of course it didn't change a single vote - it wasn't designed to CHANGE any votes, it was designed to preserve votes, which it did. If the left wing media hadn't had their "professional opinion" to gaslight the voters with, it likely would have cost Biden votes - how many we have no idea. But it was a pretty tight election in the swing states, where honest fact based reporting on it would have likely cost him the most (independent) votes.

You and I both know that if they had put out an "opinion" that it displayed "all the hallmarks" of Biden family corruption, you'd be quacking 24/7 about "where is their 'proof?'" So I ask you where was their "proof" that it was "Russian disinformation?" Your evidentiary "standards" depend on which way the wind blows.

EatTheRich

President
They had the laptop, so they knew full well it wasn't "Russian disinformation." They specifically warned Facebook that they should be "on the lookout" for Russian disinformation concerning Hunter Biden. This has "all the hallmarks" of deep state election interference. It was a concerted effort to give Biden cover from the negative effects of the information contained on his son's wayward laptop.

What I "agree with" is the idea that these efforts have "all the hallmarks" of a federal crime, which need to be investigated. Haul these "intelligence" "experts" into a congressional hearing and make them all testify about their efforts under oath. If this was all just "good patriots trying to keep an election fair" then you should have no problem with that. But, of course, when the Republicans in the House start that process, you will be bitching and moaning about it every step of the way...because you are a hack.
What they said was likely Russian disinformation was not (as you pretend here) “Hunter Biden had a laptop.” It was stories such as “Hunter Biden’s laptop contains proof of Satanic pedophilic ritual cannibalism” of the sort that (for all your griping) circulated freely on social media.

write on

Senator
Only when you consider that the intelligence community along with the FBI knew it was NOT Russian misinformation and told the country exactly the opposite......

Did you really ask with a straight face "and you think they made that up?"

I still wonder who got the 50 losers who signed that letter to do it, FBI? Biden Campaign/DNC?........both.......
And you can say that with a straight face?

I should have bought stock in whitewash.

Aside from a ton of complete bullshit, what you smell below is desperation.

Yeah, let's be clear. No federal crime was in evidence. The 50 intelligence officials from both parties looked at what was known. The laptop was turned over by a legally blind repair guy who can't identify who dropped it off and who has no signed document showing it belongs to Hunter Biden. It magically finds its way to Rudy Giuliani and the FBI. The NYPost publishes copies of emails that are certainly salacious and embarrassing to Hunter, but evidence of corruption or illegal acts? Nope.The FBI has the laptop in late 2019. The NYPost article is printed at the end of October 2020....can you say "October surprise"?

Contrary to your frequent posts about how much corruption is in evidence...the is nothing at all showing Joe Biden did any favors for any of Hunter's employers or investors.

You desperately cling to any tiny accusation, but at least you've given up on the claim of massive vote fraud. That is progress. Now you seem to be off on the argument that if only people had known about Hunter doing crack or the guy who wrote "thanks for the invitation to meet your dad" they would have voted for Trump.
50 former intelligence officials who signed the letter to the country LIED as did the FBI/MSM/DNC/Biden Campaign...

It was NOT Russian disinformation, they labeled it that, suppressing the actual facts and rigged an election.

Insert more cry baby bullshit below.

And you can say that with a straight face?

The Russians or Soviet Union have been trying to influence elections for decades, always have always will.

That's not news.

All the shit your hopelessly corrupt party made up from Russian Collusion to "Russian disinformation"..... ALL COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Keep hope alive, maybe someday it will actually be the Russians.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

50 former intelligence officials who signed the letter to the country LIED as did the FBI/MSM/DNC/Biden Campaign...

It was NOT Russian disinformation, they labeled it that, suppressing the actual facts and rigged an election.

who gives a hang what it's called.

what's on it?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The Russians or Soviet Union have been trying to influence elections for decades, always have always will.

That's not news.

All the shit your hopelessly corrupt party made up from Russian Collusion to "Russian disinformation"..... ALL COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

so, on the one hand you assert the russians and soviets have been at it for decades....always will...and in the next breath it's made up....

write on

Senator

That's not news.

You said;

"FBI knew it was NOT Russian misinformation and told the country exactly the opposite...... "

but then said;

"The Russians or Soviet Union have been trying to influence elections for decades, always have always will."
after I showed you that the Russian's continue to plan interference in our elections.

You're jumping on and off the fence you're sitting on when I point out your inconsistencies- which looks like the Russian interference.

You may need to take a break and check in with your higher ups over at Fox N3wz and get the latest updates on your propaganda.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Really? They lied? No. They expressed an opinion. They actually stated that they had no evidence of Russian involvement, but that it looked like what they had seen in the past.

You said;

"FBI knew it was NOT Russian misinformation and told the country exactly the opposite...... "

but then said;

"The Russians or Soviet Union have been trying to influence elections for decades, always have always will." after I showed you that the Russian's continue to plan interference in our elections.

You're jumping on and off the fence you're sitting on when I point out your inconsistencies- which looks like the Russian interference.

You may need to take a break and check in with your higher ups over at Fox N3wz and get the latest updates on your propaganda.
There is no inconsistencies its just your reading comprehension sucks...

I mean I realize its a tough week for the Fascist but all pretending to forget how to read at the same time?......

Desperate even for you.

Really? They lied? No. They expressed an opinion. They actually stated that they had no evidence of Russian involvement, but that it looked like what they had seen in the past.
Right, the FBI knew that wasn't the case but somehow 50 LOSERS who signed the letter had no idea.....on top of that every mainstream outlet in the country reporting it as the exact same thing......

Go read the letter again, perhaps you are not smart enough to realize what it is they did.....