• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We'll..that poster told me in pm to go f myself and to delete his account.

See. When challenged to prove their assertions the wee....run.

What's that site that coddles the wee? @bdtex you know...where trinidunce runs an echo chamber??

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
We'll..that poster told me in pm to go f myself and to delete his account.

See. When challenged to prove their assertions the wee....run.

What's that site that coddles the wee? @bdtex you know...where trinidunce runs an echo chamber??
The safe space? The no libs allowed site? Post the link here or PM it to you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah you...

Go on.... Open thread for you to post your proof the 1/6ersall all innocent lambs ..

Go.....
They continue to try to destroy confidence in the courts, elections, DOJ, FBI anyone who might have actually reacted to Trump's crimes by investigating. They don't really try to dispute the accusations of the crimes, nor do they even admit the damage done by the rioters on Jan 6.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They continue to try to destroy confidence in the courts, elections, DOJ, FBI anyone who might have actually reacted to Trump's crimes by investigating. They don't really try to dispute the accusations of the crimes, nor do they even admit the damage done by the rioters on Jan 6.
Well one dude just lost his shit on a pm to me then ran off. To think...asking for some level of support the his assertions garnered a slew of attack and a freakout...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I just can't remember the name..post it. Wee man will need it to run to...
The Politics Forums

"...If you're a racist, Marxist, fascist, revolutionary or counter-revolutionary, left leaning political activist or agitator, coup plotter, Party operative, terrorist of any kind, supremacist of any race, a religious fanatic, criminal, pervert, troll, data miner, or spammer, you are not welcome here. If you're "woke", LEAVE. This forum supports the US Constitution and redress of grievances through the legal framework provided by the Founding Documents..."

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The Politics Forums

"...If you're a racist, Marxist, fascist, revolutionary or counter-revolutionary, left leaning political activist or agitator, coup plotter, Party operative, terrorist of any kind, supremacist of any race, a religious fanatic, criminal, pervert, troll, data miner, or spammer, you are not welcome here. If you're "woke", LEAVE. This forum supports the US Constitution and redress of grievances through the legal framework provided by the Founding Documents..."
Oh yeah....that shit hole

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No one I am aware of has ever even hinted that they were all "innocent lambs." Dude, you are starting to lose your sh*t.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No one I am aware of has ever even hinted that they were all "innocent lambs." Dude, you are starting to lose your sh*t.
I think most people think those folks are ‘tards…but whatever. Kinda seems more important to focus on the people actually in power who are well on their way to wrecking the country.

Raoul_Luke

He ain't losing his shit. You know damn well what he's getting at because you're part of it.
If I am "part of it" then he is definitely starting to lose his sh*t. Find me a post where I excused their bad intentions or behaviors. All I have said, and tens of millions of Americans agree, is that they are being over charged and over sentenced.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If I am "part of it" then he is definitely starting to lose his sh*t. Find me a post where I excused their bad intentions or behaviors. All I have said, and tens of millions of Americans agree, is that they are being over charged and over sentenced.
This is not directed at you personally. Cuz I think I understand your perspective. But I call bullshit in that tens of millions of Americans are trying to pretend away what happened. What happened is an attempt to change the outcome of the election by storming the capital, irregardless of the numeric count of whom was injured or killed, or how many weapons were or were not there, crimes were committed, seditious crimes in my opinion and they should be investigated fully and punished to the full extent allowed by law. People need to leave this experience not with the misunderstanding that they think it's too harsh or whatever but with the understanding that this sort of shit should never happen again as evidenced by the severity of punishment

Raoul_Luke

This is not directed at you personally. Cuz I think I understand your perspective. But I call bullshit in that tens of millions of Americans are trying to pretend away what happened. What happened is an attempt to change the outcome of the election by storming the capital, irregardless of the numeric count of whom was injured or killed, or how many weapons were or were not there, crimes were committed, seditious crimes in my opinion and they should be investigated fully and punished to the full extent allowed by law. People need to leave this experience not with the misunderstanding that they think it's too harsh or whatever but with the understanding that this sort of shit should never happen again as evidenced by the severity of punishment
I appreciate that. But what happened was a spontaneous demonstration by people who saw what I saw - Trump appearing to have won before overnight Biden somehow came up with millions more ballots than any US politician in history, after voting rules were eviscerated (allegedly due to covid), and they decided to register their dissatisfaction with that process. Were they wrong to enter the Capitol? Obviously. Should they be charged and prosecuted? Without question. But the idea that this was some effort to actually change the outcome of the election borders on farcical.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate that. But what happened was a spontaneous demonstration by people who saw what I saw - Trump appearing to have won before overnight Biden somehow came up with millions more ballots than any US politician in history, after voting rules were eviscerated (allegedly due to covid), and they decided to register their dissatisfaction with that process. Were they wrong to enter the Capitol? Obviously. Should they be charged and prosecuted? Without question. But the idea that this was some effort to actually change the outcome of the election borders on farcical.
No. It's been proven beyond any doubt that there was planning in advance. I mean...really..in this instance they have communications of preparation in advance in evidence.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
before overnight Biden somehow came up with millions more ballots than any US politician in history,
Votes were counted. Biden didn't "come up with millions more ballots". You sound just like the washed up Republicans FOXNews hires to be contributors. Rick Santorum spewed that same shit on FOX for days after the election. You are part of the problem.