• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
You were attempting to say I posted off the thread about Covid. I corrected you.

Try posting on the topic.
You post a lie...you get called out on it. Whether that's on the topic of the OP or an unrelated one you decide to interject. You do that shit on nearly every post.

Number_58

Absentee vs mail in ballots is an insignificant difference. Try answering the questions.

1. An incoming absentee ballot is checked for the QRcode, address and name on the envelope. If there is no signature, it is rejected, although based on county rules they may contact the voter to cure the envelope.

2. So, let's assume that means that tens of thousands of absentee ballots were cast by someone other than the voter it was addressed to. How did that happen?

I have posted a number of times what the process is.
In person ballots are counted first. The voter database is updated to show the voter has cast a vote. By the time that has completed, the cutoff of accepting additional ballots is set. Ballots that have been received by the post office will be accepted but must have already been mailed. The postmark would prove when the post office got the ballots.

If someone wanted to submit fraudulent absentee ballots, how would they do it? Where did they get the ballots? How did they know which voters had not or would not vote? The margin for error is huge and yet duplicate ballots didn't happen.
According to PA, there is a bigger difference between absentee and mail in...mail in requires no reason it just gets requested...absentee requires one to list their reason.

• Mail-in ballot – Any qualified voter may apply for a mail-in ballot. You may simply request this ballot without a reason.
  • Absentee ballot – If you plan to be out of the municipality on election day or if you have a disability or illness that prevents you from going to your polling place on election day, you can request this ballot type, which still requires you to list a reason for your ballot.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You post a lie...you get called out on it. Whether that's on the topic of the OP or an unrelated one you decide to interject. You do that shit on nearly every post.
I corrected you. Raoul went off topic. So this would be a lie, right?
I responded to a a comment that middleview posted first.

I had not heard Biden make that comment. I checked and you were correct. Now,would you care to come back to the topic?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
According to PA, there is a bigger difference between absentee and mail in...mail in requires no reason it just gets requested...absentee requires one to list their reason.

• Mail-in ballot – Any qualified voter may apply for a mail-in ballot. You may simply request this ballot without a reason.
  • Absentee ballot – If you plan to be out of the municipality on election day or if you have a disability or illness that prevents you from going to your polling place on election day, you can request this ballot type, which still requires you to list a reason for your ballot.

The ballots are handled exactly the same. IT is a difference without a distinction.

1. An incoming absentee or mailin ballot is checked for the QRcode, address and name on the envelope. If there is no signature, it is rejected, although based on county rules they may contact the voter to cure the envelope.

2. So, let's assume that means that tens of thousands of absentee/mailin ballots were cast by someone other than the voter it was addressed to. How did that happen?

I have posted a number of times what the process is.
In person ballots are counted first. The voter database is updated to show the voter has cast a vote. By the time that has completed, the cutoff of accepting additional ballots is set. Ballots that have been received by the post office will be accepted but must have already been mailed. The postmark would prove when the post office got the ballots.

If someone wanted to submit fraudulent absentee/Mailin ballots, how would they do it? Where did they get the ballots? How did they know which voters had not or would not vote? The margin for error is huge and yet duplicate ballots didn't happen.

Number_58

PA Supreme Court ruled the signatures did not have to match...like I said this morning. Thus, if I scrawled initials on the signature line...it got counted.

Which increases the risk that fraud could have taken place.

And, as usual with any thread you're on, the conversation is goes nowhere. You never admit you're wrong...you blame it on "I never heard that said...he was wrong."

"Impeachment proves guilt"..."What I meant by that...blah, blah, blah."

"A difference without distinction" reason required versus no reason required is quite a distinction...

In both instances you were completely wrong, but you have zero integrity.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
PA Supreme Court ruled the signatures did not have to match...like I said this morning. Thus, if I scrawled initials on the signature line...it got counted.

And, as usual with any thread you're on, the conversation is goes nowhere. You never admit you're wrong...you blame it on "I never heard that said...he was wrong."

"A difference without distinction" reason required versus no reason required is quite a distinction...

Nice dodge.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No. I'm referring to efforts to remove the secretary of state from election management and putting in people they appoint. How about efforts to minimize early voting days or telling people they can't vote on Sundays. You can't hand water to people standing in long lines to vote. That is illegal.

Only 21% strongly agree with you, if you want to split hairs.
Nobody is doing that. And 60% think there is some problem with the election process, no matter which way you slice or dice it.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Your blind indictment of all things government is treatable.

You'd be willing to bet....but unable to prove. The audit performed is well documented. Before you claim to have knowledge of fraud, try looking it up.

Now explain how someone snuck hundreds or thousands of fraudulent ballots in, substituted them for real ballots and then smuggled the hundreds or thousands of real ballots out again.

You do know that they are sitting in a crowded area with other poll workers, observers and poll watchers, right?
What I do know is that nobody is trying to replace "the gold standard" with "the government standard." Well, except for you.

Spamature

President
And just how were they going to do that without the weapons, the numbers or the support to accomplish that? You are such a hack...
Because the plot did not rely on weapons.
It relied manly on fake documents and political maneuvering.
Yet, the riot was necessary to make the other stuff happen.
Because first they had to stop the vote.
That is where Trump's ground troops played their role.
His mob stopped the count just as he ordered them to do.

You already know this
Why pretend otherwise ?

Last edited:

Spamature

President

So you mean there could have been even more same day voting fraud carried out by Republicans because signatures didn't have to match ?

I'm not the pussy mooing in PM's...eh?
You deleted my post, took away my ability to reply (all because I asked an actual question) so I was left with no choice but to tell you exactly what I thought in the PM's.

Feel free to answer any of the questions posed in the posts you deleted, while you are at it, tell us where 70% of the billions of dollars we sent your boy in the Ukraine is going.

Thanks.