• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You deleted my post, took away my ability to reply (all because I asked an actual question) so I was left with no choice but to tell you exactly what I thought in the PM's.

Feel free to answer any of the questions posed in the posts you deleted, while you are at it, tell us where 70% of the billions of dollars we sent your boy in the Ukraine is going.

Thanks.
start a thread about Ukraine aid. That isn't related to the topic here.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I appreciate that. But what happened was a spontaneous demonstration by people who saw what I saw - Trump appearing to have won before overnight Biden somehow came up with millions more ballots than any US politician in history, after voting rules were eviscerated (allegedly due to covid), and they decided to register their dissatisfaction with that process. Were they wrong to enter the Capitol? Obviously. Should they be charged and prosecuted? Without question. But the idea that this was some effort to actually change the outcome of the election borders on farcical.
Trump appeared to win before all the votes had been counted. Broncos were ahead going into the fourth quarter. We should have stopped the game then.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You deleted my post, took away my ability to reply (all because I asked an actual question) so I was left with no choice but to tell you exactly what I thought in the PM's.

Feel free to answer any of the questions posed in the posts you deleted, while you are at it, tell us where 70% of the billions of dollars we sent your boy in the Ukraine is going.

Thanks.
Since you're back..let's..

Start a thread assessing spending in Ukraine. Include a reliable source showing the loss of 70% of the billions sent. I'll join.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Since you're back..let's..

Start a thread assessing spending in Ukraine. Include a reliable source showing the loss of 70% of the billions sent. I'll join.
I lifted the threadban. We'll see where this goes.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump appeared to win before all the votes had been counted. Broncos were ahead going into the fourth quarter. We should have stopped the game then.
If the whole contest would have been played out in the open, like, say, a football game, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Now that the facts are coming out about how deeply the FBI, the "intelligence" agencies and the big tech platforms worked under the covers to coordinate exceedingly protective coverage of Biden, and ensure that the DNC propaganda sucked all of the oxygen of the media atmosphere, I am more convinced than ever the the election was stolen - regardless of how many legit votes were cast for each candidate.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If the whole contest would have been played out in the open, like, say, a football game, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Now that the facts are coming out about how deeply the FBI, the "intelligence" agencies and the big tech platforms worked under the covers to coordinate exceedingly protective coverage of Biden, and ensure that the DNC propaganda sucked all of the oxygen of the media atmosphere, I am more convinced than ever the the election was stolen - regardless of how many legit votes were cast for each candidate.

Yea...who needs voters.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

So does that mean that if any other media sources exhibit extremely protective coverage of trump, they therefore were engaged in the act of stealing or attempting to steal the election?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Things sure have changed here in PJ, use to be if you fornicated someon's nick it was 3 day ban!
The number times righties here have called others childishly mangled versions of other's nics is beyond counting. Leftyview or Paidview, "p aidsy" instead of Bugsy.
MV is common.

Quit whining.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So does that mean that if any other media sources exhibit extremely protective coverage of trump, they therefore were engaged in the act of stealing or attempting to steal the election?
I don't know, were they gaslit up by the "intelligence" community in the endeavor?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know, were they gaslit up by the "intelligence" community in the endeavor?
Gosh golly ..who knows...

Hey I know....you post the plot of gaslighting intelligence and media....you know all fact like.... A d then we can assess it?

PS. I hear Trump tried to steal the election by forceful influence... Violent even. There is even a shit ton of facts to support it.

But, I'm being rude ..your claims...so..you go first...

They continue to try to destroy confidence in the courts, elections, DOJ, FBI anyone who might have actually reacted to Trump's crimes by investigating. They don't really try to dispute the accusations of the crimes, nor do they even admit the damage done by the rioters on Jan 6.
Oh come now. Do you actually believe the FBI is clean in this whole affair?