• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Guessing as more comes out and details get released from both Elon Musk and the Republican House committees, we'll find out if there's any "there" there.

Remember when we were told if we'd get the vaccine we wouldn't get the virus?

That the NSA wasn't is storing and spying on everything sent across the internet. Then Snowden came out and told us how they were doing it and suddenly Google etc started encrypting all their inter-server communications and https was universally pushed?

How Watergate started out as a conspiracy theory, but gained enough evidence to tun into the scandal that we all know today?

Many things that are considered a conspiracy theory turn out to be spoiler alerts. Let it play out and those who end up being correct get to call the others "flat earthers"...simple as that.

Right now, the deniers don't have evidence to say the claimers are wrong and the claimers don't have the evidence to prove the deniers wrong.

For one side to ask for evidence from the other to prove their theory is like Pythagoras being asked for evidence the earth was spherical.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Guessing as more comes out and details get released from both Elon Musk and the Republican House committees, we'll find out if there's any "there" there.

Remember when we were told if we'd get the vaccine we wouldn't get the virus?

That the NSA wasn't is storing and spying on everything sent across the internet. Then Snowden came out and told us how they were doing it and suddenly Google etc started encrypting all their inter-server communications and https was universally pushed?

How Watergate started out as a conspiracy theory, but gained enough evidence to tun into the scandal that we all know today?

Many things that are considered a conspiracy theory turn out to be spoiler alerts. Let it play out and those who end up being correct get to call the others "flat earthers"...simple as that.

Right now, the deniers don't have evidence to say the claimers are wrong and the claimers don't have the evidence to prove the deniers wrong.

For one side to ask for evidence from the other to prove their theory is like Pythagoras being asked for evidence the earth was spherical.
Except that there was evidence to refute the flat earthers. Just go out to sea.

You have nothing at all to back you up.

Number_58

Really? They lied? No. They expressed an opinion. They actually stated that they had no evidence of Russian involvement, but that it looked like what they had seen in the past.
So, what you're saying is it was okay for the FBI to express their opinion without evidence...and to live by the story...that the laptop was Russian disinformation; they weren't required to present their evidence proving it wasn't.

However, it's absolutely necessary for posters on here to provide evidence our they're dumbasses for not doing so.

It's only okay to have an opinion without evidence so long as it matches what you want to believe...

Gotcha...

Number_58

Except that there was evidence to refute the flat earthers. Just go out to sea.

You have nothing at all to back you up.
That's like claiming the earth actually was flat until it was proven otherwise.

I have nothing to back up, I haven't said the laptop will prove one thing or another. I'm actually on record in post #205 saying...

"Guessing as more comes out and details get released from both Elon Musk and the Republican House committees, we'll find out if there's any "there" there."

I haven't come down on either side of this debate...I'll wait to see what all the evidence provides. It does make eyebrows raise that many of the people that have pushed the narrative have been either arrested or raided, but Hunter Biden hasn't been arrested for violating firearms laws, when there zero debate he broke the law when he lied on the background check.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's like claiming the earth actually was flat until it was proven otherwise.

I have nothing to back up, I haven't said the laptop will prove one thing or another. I'm actually on record in post #205 saying...

"Guessing as more comes out and details get released from both Elon Musk and the Republican House committees, we'll find out if there's any "there" there."

I haven't come down on either side of this debate...I'll wait to see what all the evidence provides. It does make eyebrows raise that many of the people that have pushed the narrative have been either arrested or raided, but Hunter Biden hasn't been arrested for violating firearms laws, when there zero debate he broke the law when he lied on the background check.

And would that have changed any votes in 2020?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, what you're saying is it was okay for the FBI to express their opinion without evidence...and to live by the story...that the laptop was Russian disinformation; they weren't required to present their evidence proving it wasn't.

However, it's absolutely necessary for posters on here to provide evidence our they're dumbasses for not doing so.

It's only okay to have an opinion without evidence so long as it matches what you want to believe...

Gotcha...
When did the FBI say the laptop was disinformation?

Number_58

When did the FBI say the laptop was disinformation?
My response was to your hypocritical response. I'm responding to what you wrote...that it was okay for the FBI to have an opinion without evidence because it matches what you wish to believe...but nobody can have an opinion the laptop possibly containing information about Joe Biden doing something illegal because they have no evidence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My response was to your hypocritical response. I'm responding to what you wrote...that it was okay for the FBI to have an opinion without evidence because it matches what you wish to believe...but nobody can have an opinion the laptop possibly containing information about Joe Biden doing something illegal because they have no evidence.
Reaction to the Hunter Biden laptop story perfectly illustrates how the elite media have given up doing their job (msn.com)

Big Guy is fixing to go down in 2023

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Unreal. When did the FBI make the public staement that the laptop was Russian disinfo?

Feel free to have any opinion you like. I will continue to ask for your evidence.

Last edited: