• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
@Raoul_Luke
Where'd you go? Don't pussy out now
What is it you want from me? We know for a fact that the "intelligence" people as well as the FBI lied about Hunter's laptop to provide a convenient cover narrative for the legacy media and tech platforms to censor coverage of it. Those are facts. You don't consider that in any way nefarious or a "meddling" in the election. I get that...we're done.

Raoul_Luke

Unreal. When did the FBI make the public staement that the laptop was Russian disinfo?
What's unreal is your ability to ask these questions with a straight face.

The FBI did not have to make a public statement about the laptop, they got every major Social Media company and every major news outlet in the country to repeat what they wanted said and to ban anyone who mentioned it.

Meanwhile at the halls of corruption, the FBI made sure that any investigation into the actual laptop was killed, all because it hurt the candidate they chose for the country.

One hell of an insurance policy.

Raoul_Luke

Actually, you and others were done before this thread started which was the whole point of it.
Yes, as long as you were never going to accept any facts that don't comport with your narrative, we were, of course, done before this thread even started.

You guys won...everything. Now lets just sit back and watch you solve all of our nation's problems. I can't wait to see how well that goes...

I wish had seen this sooner.

Well one dude just lost his shit on a pm to me then ran off. To think...asking for some level of support the his assertions garnered a slew of attack and a freakout...
Very typical of you but complete bullshit.

You deleted my post and took away my ability to reply then cry when told to go f-yourself and then bravely talk about me on the board when you know I cannot respond.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, as long as you were never going to accept any facts that don't comport with your narrative, we were, of course, done before this thread even started.

You guys won...everything. Now lets just sit back and watch you solve all of our nation's problems. I can't wait to see how well that goes...
Got any facts to discuss?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What's unreal is your ability to ask these questions with a straight face.

The FBI did not have to make a public statement about the laptop, they got every major Social Media company and every major news outlet in the country to repeat what they wanted said and to ban anyone who mentioned it.

Meanwhile at the halls of corruption, the FBI made sure that any investigation into the actual laptop was killed, all because it hurt the candidate they chose for the country.

One hell of an insurance policy.
Zuck doesn't recall any mention of the laptop.

There is still nothing from the laptop that would get Trump a win.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This from someone who is passing around that article as if it is evidence of anythng.
lol. at least it's evidence.

but, no no, you know better... yup. you're so in tune to everything you can tell us without any references...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What is it you want from me? We know for a fact that the "intelligence" people as well as the FBI lied about Hunter's laptop to provide a convenient cover narrative for the legacy media and tech platforms to censor coverage of it. Those are facts. You don't consider that in any way nefarious or a "meddling" in the election. I get that...we're done.

how are you applying pedant...?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I wish had seen this sooner.

Very typical of you but complete bullshit.

You deleted my post and took away my ability to reply then cry when told to go f-yourself and then bravely talk about me on the board when you know I cannot respond.
me cry? lol.... who waa waaah'd their way to the pm's and mooing about their account...? lol.

you have zero.that's why you run.. you cant stand being called out on your empty...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You still don't seem to know the difference between facts and opinions.
It is your opinion that the 50 intelligence officials lied. The fact is that they offered their opinion of the NYPost article and actually stated that they had no evidence to back them up, but that it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation.

It is your opinion that the FBI lied about Hunter's laptop. Do you have any evidence of that? What they did was warn Facebook and Twitter that they should be on the lookout for disinformation from foreign sources. Do you have any evidence the FBI contacted "legacy media"? Nope. But in your opinion, they somehow gave those organization cover.

Given that there is nothing that has come from the NYPost article or the investigation by a Trump appointed prosecutor that would have changed a single vote, how in hell can you claim anyone meddled in the election.

The Russians conducted a massive social media campaign to favor Trump in 2016, but it is unlikely that they changed a single vote. Likewise, the laptop would not have helped Trump.

Raoul_Luke

You still don't seem to know the difference between facts and opinions.
It is your opinion that the 50 intelligence officials lied. The fact is that they offered their opinion of the NYPost article and actually stated that they had no evidence to back them up, but that it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation.

It is your opinion that the FBI lied about Hunter's laptop. Do you have any evidence of that? What they did was warn Facebook and Twitter that they should be on the lookout for disinformation from foreign sources. Do you have any evidence the FBI contacted "legacy media"? Nope. But in your opinion, they somehow gave those organization cover.

Given that there is nothing that has come from the NYPost article or the investigation by a Trump appointed prosecutor that would have changed a single vote, how in hell can you claim anyone meddled in the election.

The Russians conducted a massive social media campaign to favor Trump in 2016, but it is unlikely that they changed a single vote. Likewise, the laptop would not have helped Trump.
LOL! The admitted they "had no evidence" but they said it anyway, you know, so the press could focus on THAT instead of the laptop contents. Again, they had the laptop so they knew it was genuine. You are emarassing yourself by trying to cling to the notion that they weren't trying to provide the Biden's cover. IT'S OBVIOUS!

The FBI knew the laptop was legit, yet specifically warned Facebook (and Twitter apparently) to "be on the lookout" for Russian disinformation, specifically targeting Hunter Biden. Only a hack looks at what they did and thinks the acted appropriately.

If it had been covered in the media that Biden voters pay attention to as a scandal, rather than as "Russian disinformation" we don't know how may Biden voters would have decided to just stay home (or vote 3rd party). It was OBVIOUS meddling. But then, I don't expect ol' middleview to admit it so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! The admitted they "had no evidence" but they said it anyway, you know, so the press could focus on THAT instead of the laptop contents. Again, they had the laptop so they knew it was genuine. You are emarassing yourself by trying to cling to the notion that they weren't trying to provide the Biden's cover. IT'S OBVIOUS!

The FBI knew the laptop was legit, yet specifically warned Facebook (and Twitter apparently) to "be on the lookout" for Russian disinformation, specifically targeting Hunter Biden. Only a hack looks at what they did and thinks the acted appropriately.

If it had been covered in the media that Biden voters pay attention to as a scandal, rather than as "Russian disinformation" we don't know how may Biden voters would have decided to just stay home (or vote 3rd party). It was OBVIOUS meddling. But then, I don't expect ol' middleview to admit it so we'll have to agree to disagree.
cover for what?