• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say this thread is a success. So many wee widdle posters that cant substantiate a damn thing...
A resounding success and 20+ posts and 2 pages later the deniers are still denying without proof and derailing.

EatTheRich

President
What's unreal is your ability to ask these questions with a straight face.

The FBI did not have to make a public statement about the laptop, they got every major Social Media company and every major news outlet in the country to repeat what they wanted said and to ban anyone who mentioned it.

Meanwhile at the halls of corruption, the FBI made sure that any investigation into the actual laptop was killed, all because it hurt the candidate they chose for the country.

One hell of an insurance policy.
Nothing could have helped Biden more than an investigation of the laptop which exposed as false all the innuendo weaponized by Trump supporters with extensive resources. What they needed was to have no investigation so that FSB etc. could continue to pretend there was a “there” there.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Zuck? The guy who bribed WI?.... Odd, because the guys at Twitter have stated that the FBI specifically mentioned Hunter Biden.

Seems.... well impossible they would mention it for one and not the other.

But ya know what difference does it make..... Regime wins, media suppression is ok with you.

We all got it.
So you now claim Zuck paid people to vote for Biden? Prove it. Gabelman was an embarrassment and was fired.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It was classic psyops - provide an alternate narrative to deflect attention from an inconvenient truth about your preferred political candidate in a tight election. That fits the definition of "election fraud."

Is there evidence of VOTE fraud? Obviously not. Ned Ryun actually has a pretty good explanation of how the democrats did so well in an election that by all accounts was going to be bad for them...legally. First you have to loosen the rules governing mail in voting, and then use the hundreds of millions "donated" by the likes of Zuckerberg and Soros to organize armies of vote getters to go into the big city precincts knocking on doors and offering to take their votes to the drop boxes for them. That way, hundreds of thousands of people who ordinarily wouldn't lift a finger to vote, well, don't have to. The helpful vote getters do all the work for them. Is it legal? Sure. Is it morally reprehensible? I guess that depends on your moral compass...
Intersting new excuse for Trump losing. Again, no evidence...but thanks for admitting there was no fraud.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Regime thanks for your support, we know if someone said something you did not like you would just delete it and lock them out.

Then bravely come back and talk about them crying like a 12 year old....."he he ..... told me to F-k off.....the big meany.."

Now you know

ugh, that's pretty retarded, even for you. i've deleted a relative few.

anyway... you grow a pair yet... a link...? a comment? anything? maybe your mom can help you?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Hey. @Raoul_Luke admitted no voter fraud.
LOL! Only a hack would say there was "no voter fraud." Of course there was, as there always is. But it wasn't enough to change the outcome I would guess...but who really knows? As I pointed out the whole voting process is a bureaucratic black box. Only an idiot would think there is no room for error and/or fraud.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! Only a hack would say there was "no voter fraud." Of course there was, as there always is. But it wasn't enough to change the outcome I would guess...but who really knows? As I pointed out the whole voting process is a bureaucratic black box. Only an idiot would think there is no room for error and/or fraud.
Again with nothing, and more insults. Naturally, there's always some level of error. But in the meanwhile, everyone still waits with bated breath for any sign of proof, other than you calling people idiots. Which hopefully you'll not do again. Only a moron would risk having their account put out the pasture by calling people names repeatedly in lieu of providing the simplest form of factual proof.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Again with nothing, and more insults. Naturally, there's always some level of error. But in the meanwhile, everyone still waits with bated breath for any sign of proof, other than you calling people idiots. Which hopefully you'll not do again. Only a moron would risk having their account put out the pasture by calling people names repeatedly in lieu of providing the simplest form of factual proof.
[Unwelcome language removed] you Phil - go ahead and ban me! You've turned this place into a nazi shithole.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
[Unwelcome language removed] you Phil - go ahead and ban me! You've turned this place into a nazi shithole.
Done.

It's a shit hole because Lame posters like you can't even step up to the plate with even a modicum of effort. Are you just run your mouth like some slob, and offer zero support for your claims. Then you whine like a baby when called out on it, and then heap insults on people

Nazi shit hole is what you want it to be, some of us try and keep it from becoming so.

You go ahead lob one more insult and I'm going to trail you around this site and erase every utterance you make

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey pissant .. I lifted it so you can run your mouth some more.

Suck back your snots baby, and let's see what other pithy utterance you got

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You cited Biden's own numbers to show it is down on his watch, like a good loyal hack...
I cited numbers going back years to show a dramatic decrease during Obama's years, an increases after 2017. You act as if homelessness is a new problem, like a good Trumplican.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sorry...here is what you posted...

Is there evidence of VOTE fraud? Obviously not.

Actually, there is evidence of a very insignificant amount of fraud and about 200 people around the country are being prosecuted. Let's not split hairs...the fact is that you admitted that Trump's bullshit about election fraud was just that...bullshit.