• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Only a hack would say there was "no voter fraud." Of course there was, as there always is. But it wasn't enough to change the outcome I would guess...but who really knows? As I pointed out the whole voting process is a bureaucratic black box. Only an idiot would think there is no room for error and/or fraud.
So while you admitted that there is no evidence, you continue to say "yeah, well...it could have happened", but have not been able to actually identify a flaw in the system that would enable massive fraud. Only an idiot sticks with smoke and mirrors to cast doubt on a system of election processing that has evolved over 200 years to address flaws that have been discovered.

So while you admitted that there is no evidence, you continue to say "yeah, well...it could have happened", but have not been able to actually identify a flaw in the system that would enable massive fraud. Only an idiot sticks with smoke and mirrors to cast doubt on a system of election processing that has evolved over 200 years to address flaws that have been discovered.
Please tell us the story again of how you single handledly debunked the statistical over votes? Or the 36k votes in GA that they found after the election...or my favorite how you disregard ALL of the data they gathered in the 2k Mules movie with "Duhhhh it was ummmm uhhhh Foot traffic"....

Please tell us all again......:rolleyes:

Most secure election in history.......

Brought to you by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Please tell us the story again of how you single handledly debunked the statistical over votes? Or the 36k votes in GA that they found after the election...or my favorite how you disregard ALL of the data they gathered in the 2k Mules movie with "Duhhhh it was ummmm uhhhh Foot traffic"....

Link? I mean wtf? Just one....a valid one...

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Asked and answered.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Link? I mean wtf? Just one....a valid one...
If you walk within 30ft of more than one ballot drop box you must be a paid mule. We can' t say who is paying you and we really can't prove you actually dropped off any ballots at all...

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you walk within 30ft of more than one ballot drop box you must be a paid mule. We can' t say who is paying you and we really can't prove uou actually dropped off any ballots at all...
It's even worse these days... It's becoming....it looks like the other candidate is in the lead.. therefore there must be cheating even though I can prove nothing...oh..nope wait, now my candidate is in the lead, there can't possibly be cheating. Wait, now the other guy again? Well obviously there's cheating. And so on. It's absurd

EvMetro

Mayor
Page 6 of the thread. 100+ posts and still no proof.
Proof that every last one is innocent as per opening post? I doubt anybody will ever be able to validate the innocence of every last one.

If you are looking for proof of election cheating, it's been proven that the FBI colluded with a private company to cheat. Even if the government hadn't colluded with a private company, the private company still used censorship to cheat regardless of if it was legal or not. A private company used censorship (cheating) to give leverage to the candidate that they wanted. That's cheating. The FBI/government collusion only made the cheating unconstitutional.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's even worse these days... It's becoming....it looks like the other candidate is in the lead.. therefore there must be cheating even though I can prove nothing...oh..nope wait, now my candidate is in the lead, there can't possibly be cheating. Wait, now the other guy again? Well obviously there's cheating. And so on. It's absurd
As Bugsy did in OP's Tuesday night.

Yes

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Proof that every last one is innocent as per opening post? I doubt anybody will ever be able to validate the innocence of every last one.

If you are looking for proof of election cheating, it's been proven that the FBI colluded with a private company to cheat. Even if the government hadn't colluded with a private company, the private company still used censorship to cheat regardless of if it was legal or not. A private company used censorship (cheating) to give leverage to the candidate that they wanted. That's cheating. The FBI/government collusion only made the cheating unconstitutional.
So you think the FBI warning Twitter to be on the lookout for Russian propaganda was unconstitutional? What amendment was violated?

Nobody that I know of was ignorant of the laptop story. It was in the NYTimes, NYPost and practically all right wing media (fox etc...).

The private company has the absolute right to allow or disallow anyone they choose. Can you drop by your local Fox News and demand air time? Hell no.

EvMetro

Mayor
So you think the FBI warning Twitter to be on the lookout for Russian propaganda was unconstitutional? What amendment was violated?
We'll get to this, but only after we handle the first part of my post. The first part said that censorship was used to give an unfair advantage to the favorite candidate, and that this is cheating. Let's clear this up first.

If you don't clear this up first, then you are admitting by default that this WAS cheating in the election.

EvMetro

Mayor
The private company has the absolute right to allow or disallow anyone they choose. Can you drop by your local Fox News and demand air time? Hell no.
You will probably have to evade post 292. So....
Private companies do not violate the constitution when they use censorship. Private companies who collude with the government to use censorship DO violate the constitution.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Nobody that I know of was ignorant of the laptop story. It was in the NYTimes, NYPost and practically all right wing media (fox etc...).

You are getting sucked down a rabbit hole. No proof of "stolen election" or "voter fraud" has been posted. Don't play the laptop game with them.

EvMetro

Mayor
You are getting sucked down a rabbit hole. No proof of "stolen election" or "voter fraud" has been posted. Don't play the laptop game with them.
Lol, had to introduce "stolen election" and "voter fraud" as red herring terms that were not in my exchange with him. Cheating.

Neither of you will ever be able to handle post 292.

EvMetro

Mayor
You can't handle post #1. That's what the thread is about...not your usual deflection(s).
Post 288 is where you demonstrated that you don’t even know what the opening post is about, post 289 is where I responded to and demonstrated that I know what the opening post is about.

As predicted, you failed to address post 292. Clockwork.

EvMetro

Mayor
Yeah you...

Go on.... Open thread for you to post your proof the 1/6ers are all innocent lambs ..

Go.....
Some folks think your thread is about proving election fraud, but it is about posting proof that each and every 1/6er is an innocent lamb.

I doubt we will ever know such details about every last 1/6er.

In the country I grew up in, every last one of them is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

EvMetro

Mayor
Only lefties cheat. If a righty cheated, he wouldn't be a righty anymore. A cheating righty is an oxymoron. Twitter cheated, the Biden team cheated, the FBI cheated, lefty forum mods on political forums across the internet cheated with censorship, and lefties across the land cheated. It's just what they do. They can't see it because it is innate for lefties.