• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Nah, there is the one between your ears. You fail to dispute any facts presented and instead dismiss them because of the source.
You guys both lurch from one appeal to authority to the next. Your "facts" are simply the establishment narratives, which have time and again been exposed as propaganda.

Raoul_Luke

which appeal to authority? cite one.

what intellectual discourse have you offered? point to it.

presently we've been discussing your claim: "Waaaaa fawchee said no maskee"

and?
Hello, the CDC? Seriously?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You guys both lurch from one appeal to authority to the next. Your "facts" are simply the establishment narratives, which have time and again been exposed as propaganda.
1. The facts I posted were about GPS accuracy and were from a non-government source. Simply experts doing research for the company they worked for. Who's information was D'Souza working with when he claimed accuracy to within inches.
2. How about facts I posted from having watched 2,000 Mules? He did not identify one single person he claimed to be paid to deliver ballots. That is a fact. He did not identify the non-profit he said was paying them. That is also a fact.
3. John Lott claimed more votes cast than voters in Allegheny county and Philadelphia. I posted census and voter registration info that showed he lied.
4. Lott claimed that he could predict the election results in Allegheny county by looking at the results in Butler county. Based on what, John?
5. Nothing Lindell has put out makes sense. No, Mike, there is not a way to capture data between two systems on the internet unless you have access to either the source or target systems. Lindell implies that there is some magic way to capture data and turn it into transactions.
6. Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims.
7. Michael Gabelman was hired to investigate claims of voter fraud in Wisconsin. He was fired by the republican legislator who hired him. He found nothing.

Feel free to show your facts showing that what I posted here is false.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did they hack voting machines and switch Trump votes to Biden? What does the CDC have to do with stolen/rigged election, voter fraud or 1/6 insurrectionist riot?
Funny thing. He seems to have beat a hasty retreat.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This is funny. Lurch...? Lol.

Try facts and reality. Here's facts and reality..

Reality:
1. Masks of all kinds cannot stop the covid 19 virus with absolutely effecacy due to its size. Masks do however aid in the reduction of transmissibility of larger particulate matter and droplets which carry the virus. No person anywhere said in the absolute masks do nothing. The world as result suffered a pandemic.

You:
2. Ah iz uh free mayne. No wun telz me whut to do. Dis shit iz fake ah ain't wearun no mask . You is sufferin from appeals to authority who's controlling yer mind. Muh priest said ah should gargle Clorox and take me the bovine quinine suppository. I has been cured of your fake virus. I have expoozed yer properganduh with articles mah priest told me wiz true. He ain't no scientist of nuthin but ah was told it's the trooth ah swear it ain't no lie. I am right cause I said

What. A. Moron.

Raoul_Luke

This is funny. Lurch...? Lol.

Try facts and reality. Here's facts and reality..

Reality:
1. Masks of all kinds cannot stop the covid 19 virus with absolutely effecacy due to its size. Masks do however aid in the reduction of transmissibility of larger particulate matter and droplets which carry the virus. No person anywhere said in the absolute masks do nothing. The world as result suffered a pandemic.

You:
2. Ah iz uh free mayne. No wun telz me whut to do. Dis shit iz fake ah ain't wearun no mask . You is sufferin from appeals to authority who's controlling yer mind. Muh priest said ah should gargle Clorox and take me the bovine quinine suppository. I has been cured of your fake virus. I have expoozed yer properganduh with articles mah priest told me wiz true. He ain't no scientist of nuthin but ah was told it's the trooth ah swear it ain't no lie. I am right cause I said

What. A. Moron.
No, "me" says the data doesn't support your "fact" in that there is largely no difference in infection levels between areas that masked and those that didn't. And LOL, way to move the goalposts - the mandatory masking was sold on the basis of covid being AN AIRBORNE VIRUS. We could get it simply by breathing the air exhaled by the infected, or so we were told. Now its "larger particulate matter and droplets?" We can protect ourselves from that by simple hand washing, like we have done with every contagious disease since the 1800s. And, in case you haven't noticed, China, which has hands down the strictest forced masking and quarantining regime ever employed, currently has a (conservatively estimated) quarter billion cases. Your "facts" are bullshit.

Raoul_Luke

Did they hack voting machines and switch Trump votes to Biden? What does the CDC have to do with stolen/rigged election, voter fraud or 1/6 insurrectionist riot?
If you are going to butt into a conversation, at least read the thread.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, "me" says the data doesn't support your "fact" in that there is largely no difference in infection levels between areas that masked and those that didn't. And LOL, way to move the goalposts - the mandatory masking was sold on the basis of covid being AN AIRBORNE VIRUS. We could get it simply by breathing the air exhaled by the infected, or so we were told. Now its "larger particulate matter and droplets?" We can protect ourselves from that by simple hand washing, like we have done with every contagious disease since the 1800s. And, in case you haven't noticed, China, which has hands down the strictest forced masking and quarantining regime ever employed, currently has a (conservatively estimated) quarter billion cases. Your "facts" are bullshit.
uh, you are aware that i've agreed with you now, repeatedly? you ok? am i typing too fast?

no one moved a goalpost. nor id i specify one over another.... they are all vectors. too big a word?

my facts are facts....unassailed and undisputed.

if anyone is moving a goalpost...it's you....claimin every utterance is an absolute.

no one said handwashing will prevent in the absolute.
nor masking
nor n95ing
nor vaccines
and so on.

you have dick to offer...so around and around we go...over and over.

go back..try reading what i've said.

Raoul_Luke

1. The facts I posted were about GPS accuracy and were from a non-government source. Simply experts doing research for the company they worked for. Who's information was D'Souza working with when he claimed accuracy to within inches.
2. How about facts I posted from having watched 2,000 Mules? He did not identify one single person he claimed to be paid to deliver ballots. That is a fact. He did not identify the non-profit he said was paying them. That is also a fact.
3. John Lott claimed more votes cast than voters in Allegheny county and Philadelphia. I posted census and voter registration info that showed he lied.
4. Lott claimed that he could predict the election results in Allegheny county by looking at the results in Butler county. Based on what, John?
5. Nothing Lindell has put out makes sense. No, Mike, there is not a way to capture data between two systems on the internet unless you have access to either the source or target systems. Lindell implies that there is some magic way to capture data and turn it into transactions.
6. Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims.
7. Michael Gabelman was hired to investigate claims of voter fraud in Wisconsin. He was fired by the republican legislator who hired him. He found nothing.

Feel free to show your facts showing that what I posted here is false.
I don't dispute any of them, other than the claim that there wasn't prolific use of "ballot harvesting."

There's Reuters "debunking" it...by pointing out that it is perfectly legal (when done properly). Indeed, but how do they know it was "done properly?" They, like you, cite "lack of evidence of ballot fraud." But how do they know everyone involved followed all of the letters of every law? They don't, but, like you, that doesn't stop them from claiming they do.

Raoul_Luke

What about it. Are you saying the CDC said masking served no purpose or to never wear masks?
No, why would you even ask a stupid question like that? You cited their masking recommendations as "proof" that they work. That is a ridiculous assertion.

Another post, another appeal to authority...it's getting old.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, why would you even ask a stupid question like that? You cited their masking recommendations as "proof" that they work. That is a ridiculous assertion.

no i didnt.

now what?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

waaaait a minute.... i get it.. you are so f'ed in the head...you think the mere mention of the letters CDC is an affirmation of a position in the absolute. lol. i get it now.

sooo cute. your bar is waaaaay lower than i thought.