• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The outcome of the election is determined by the final count of ballots...not after only the in person votes have been tallied. In most states the absentee ballots are not counted until all in person votes have been counted. You know that. It has been pointed out to you on number of threads.

You allege that people who really don't give a shit have elected someone. Of course, you have no evidence of that, but continue to post it.

What D'souza showed was that some people were within 30 feet of a ballot box on a number of occasions. He did not show they had ballots or that they put ballots in the drop boxes. He said GPS data was accurate to within inches. He lied. He claimed the "mules" were being paid by some unnamed non-profit. He has failed to name the non-profit. He claimed to have video of the same people visiting multiple drop boxes, but his movie doesn't show that. I can only presume that he was lying.

Why didn't he name one single mule? Why didn't he name the non-profit?

No, it doesn't make me wonder at all. Our nearest drop box is at the entrance to the Rec center where I go every day to work out. Do you see my point?
Yeah, it's right there on the top of your head...in plain sight.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, one thing there is absolutely no doubt about is that you have NEVER been considered "the life of the party."
The only time you'd get a laugh is when you were trying desperately to convince others of the value in your political opinions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, it's right there on the top of your head...in plain sight.
The best answer you could come up with. Ballot drop boxes are in places where you can expect high traffic. D'Souza lied to try to make his accusations more credible.

Raoul_Luke

The only time you'd get a laugh is when you were trying desperately to convince others of the value in your political opinions.
You seem like a guy who is wound so tight if you cracked a smile your face would break. So if I can get you to lighten up for a few seconds before returning to being a dour self loathing progressive, well, I've done my good deed for the day)

You're welcome!

EatTheRich

President
From your link:

On average, the daily case incidence per 100,000 people in masked counties compared with unmasked counties declined by 25 percent at four weeks, 35 percent at six weeks, and 18 percent across six weeks postintervention.

Did the pandemic only last six weeks? Of course, that is absurd. These mask mandates were typically implemented just before summer, when cases naturally wane. So they stop before the fall data would demonstrate explosive case growth while these mandates were still in effect. You have data, you just don't have good data.
The point is that the caseload dropped much more in counties with mask mandates than in similar counties without mask mandates.

Raoul_Luke

The point is that the caseload dropped much more in counties with mask mandates than in similar counties without mask mandates.
No, it isn't - your "study" measured cases before & after the mask mandate went into effect, but only for six weeks. The mask mandates were implemented in late spring, so they measured the natural ebb of virus transmission in warmer weather.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Getting the thread back on-topic, this innocent lamb got 3 years, 10 months in The Hole. All of it after a free and fair election. No stolen/rigged election, no voter fraud.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Getting the thread back on-topic, this innocent lamb got 3 years, 10 months in The Hole. All of it after a free and fair election. No stolen/rigged election, no voter fraud.

Another podunk to the hoosgow

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, it isn't - your "study" measured cases before & after the mask mandate went into effect, but only for six weeks. The mask mandates were implemented in late spring, so they measured the natural ebb of virus transmission in warmer weather.
and now we have XBB.1.5 while Mask are still Mandated in many places and many are still wearing the damn things

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why are masks in certain places wrong or damn things?
Mandated at VA but not at Capital, if Mandated at one federal building should be at ALL fed blds.

I hate the damn things, they make my nose run, my glasses fog up and muffle what people are saying. It's laughable when people enter restaurants wearing the damn things and set down at table's and take them off.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Mandated at VA but not at Capital, if Mandated at one federal building should be at ALL fed blds.

I hate the damn things, they make my nose run, my glasses fog up and muffle what people are saying. It's laughable when people enter restaurants wearing the damn things and set down at table's and take them off.
Thanks Dr Dawg. By the way, if your glasses fog up, you aren't wearing it correctly.
If you are closer than 6ft to the next table then you are right, it is silly to take off the mask in the restaurant. We took half of our tables out to have 10ft between people in the dining room. Then we stopped letting people dine in.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You seem like a guy who is wound so tight if you cracked a smile your face would break. So if I can get you to lighten up for a few seconds before returning to being a dour self loathing progressive, well, I've done my good deed for the day)

You're welcome!
Now here is a post proving how far off topic you can go....is that because you are out of steam on anything you have to say about the topic?

Raoul_Luke

and now we have XBB.1.5 while Mask are still Mandated in many places and many are still wearing the damn things
And I now have (for the past three or four months) a chronic respiratory condition (which I also had off and on for the past 18 months or so). I wonder why...