• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TP for wee widdle posters who can't support their contentions

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
4.5 years in The Hole for innocent lamb from Arkansas. Think his cellie will make him squeal like a pig?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
27 months in The Hole for J6 insurrectionist innocent lamb:

“They’re criminals. They need to hang,” she screamed. “Bring Nancy Pelosi out here now. We want to hang (her). Bring her out."

“A lot of people say that they’re proud of me for standing up for my rights,” she told The Associated Press.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
27 months in The Hole for J6 insurrectionist innocent lamb:

“They’re criminals. They need to hang,” she screamed. “Bring Nancy Pelosi out here now. We want to hang (her). Bring her out."

“A lot of people say that they’re proud of me for standing up for my rights,” she told The Associated Press.

She thinks her constitutional rights include threatening members of congress?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
3 years in The Hole for J6 insurrectionist innocent lamb:

Can't wait for this investigation to start convicting people...
Kirschner said that "puzzle piece number two" came from former Trump lawyer Tim Parlatore, who alleged during a CNN interview this month that Trump lawyer Boris Epshteyn had "attempted to interfere with" the search for documents at Mar-a-Lago.

"So puzzle piece number two was that Trump lawyer Boris Epshteyn was interfering with other Trump lawyers, including specifically in the search for classified documents," said Kirschner. "And Boris seemed like such a nice young man. ... Not."

'Puzzle Pieces' Show Who May Have Blocked Trump Office Search: Kirschner (msn.com)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
54 months in The Hole for innocent lamb Oath Breaker:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
54 months in The Hole for innocent lamb Oath Breaker:

Another Podunk bites the dust!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member