• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tranny breaks women weightlifting records

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Jack4freedom

Governor
That Sucks

Who gives a rats ass about female weight lifters? I sure wouldn’t want to get chummy with any of them no matter if they were born with a dick or not. I prefer a softer gentler broad...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who gives a rats ass about female weight lifters? I sure wouldn’t want to get chummy with any of them no matter if they were born with a dick or not. I prefer a softer gentler broad...
A female weight lifter might come in handy if I had a flat on my Harley, she could hold it up while I fixed the tire or just imagine the fun in the sack:)

Point, Males shouldn't be competing against Females because they couldn't win as Males

Jack4freedom

Governor
A female weight lifter might come in handy if I had a flat on my Harley, she could hold it up while I fixed the tire or just imagine the fun in the sack:)

Point, Males shouldn't be competing against Females because they couldn't win as Males
You have a point there. I would be like toting a pallet jack on the back of your hog, but I don’t like hanging out with women who can kick my ass in general.

..I agree that men who change to women should not be able to compete as women in sanctioned sporting events. I am a pretty big sports fan and I really don’t care much about any women’s sports anyway except maybe Tennis, Golf and Figure Skating.

Letting former men compete against real women will hurt women’s sports badly. The Olympic s will turn into a joke. The Russians and Chinese will figure out a way to field whole teams of 6’ 5” trannys in every sport and dominate. They should be forced to compete in either men’s or have their own division.