• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trans Supremacist Jacked Up on Testosterone and Puberty Blockers, Issues Violent Threat to Anyone Who Says He Can't Use Women's Restroom

worldlymrb

Revenge
Anyone notice how violent trans supremacist are? If they're not shooting up children and Christians in their "Day of Rage" or assaulting a lone woman with a hate mob because she has the audacity to stand up for real woman, they are now openly making violent threats against normal people.

Someone needs to look into these drugs big pharma is dishing out to this Trans Cult because they are above normal violent.

Biological Man Pretending to Be a Woman, Issues Violent Threat to Anyone Who Suggests He Can’t Use Women’s Restroom: “It will be the last mistake you ever make”

Boltlady

Mayor
Anyone notice how violent trans supremacist are? If they're not shooting up children and Christians in their "Day of Rage" or assaulting a lone woman with a hate mob because she has the audacity to stand up for real woman, they are now openly making violent threats against normal people.

Someone needs to look into these drugs big pharma is dishing out to this Trans Cult because they are above normal violent.

Biological Man Pretending to Be a Woman, Issues Violent Threat to Anyone Who Suggests He Can’t Use Women’s Restroom: “It will be the last mistake you ever make”

Absolutely time for rubber room accommodations.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

If I ever see that man - or any other - attempt to enter the ladies’ room when my daughter or wife are in there, he can expect a solid, wrath-of-god a** whooping. Period. End of story.

worldlymrb

Revenge
I guess she doesn’t want to get raped or killed when trying to use the bathroom.
The last thing thing that trans supremacist has to worry about is him being raped in a women’s bathroom. However if a real man/father sees his little girl screaming and that thing walking out of the girls bathroom behind her, it’s going to get what he deserves for traumatizing the child.

EatTheRich

President
The last thing thing that trans supremacist has to worry about is him being raped in a women’s bathroom. However if a real man/father sees his little girl screaming and that thing walking out of the girls bathroom behind her, it’s going to get what he deserves for traumatizing the child.
She wants to use the women’s bathroom, not the men’s, because it is an urgent matter of safety for her. There has never been one documented case of an attack on a cisgender person on a transgender person in a bathroom. But a transgender person is attacked in a bathroom every 2-1/2 minutes somewhere in the U.S.

Barbella

Senator
She wants to use the women’s bathroom, not the men’s, because it is an urgent matter of safety for her. There has never been one documented case of an attack on a cisgender person on a transgender person in a bathroom. But a transgender person is attacked in a bathroom every 2-1/2 minutes somewhere in the U.S.
Most places these days have unisex/gender-neutral restrooms. Why wouldn’t a transgender use one of those?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I guess she doesn’t want to get raped or killed when trying to use the bathroom.
From his looks I doubt he has to worry about being Raped
He's probably in the women restroom looking for a female to Rape
Looks like he looking for another Hot Pocket

EatTheRich

President
From his looks I doubt he has to worry about being Raped
He's probably in the women restroom looking for a female to Rape
Looks like he looking for another Hot Pocket
She’s probably in the women’s restroom trying to use the restroom. Trans women are 4 times as likely as cis women to be raped, and often this occurs in restrooms.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The horrifying stats say otherwise. And the rapes are perpetrated by men which is no doubt why she wants to use the safer women’s room.
He's not a she and how could he be raped (fisting) and who stays in restrooms that long?