• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Transgender people should not be allowed in competitive sports at all.

EatTheRich

President
Did Phelps compete against women? A biological male should not be competing against a female. I don't ever condone steroid use by either sex. So would you be fine with your daughter competing in an event against biological males? Let's say your daughter worked hard for years to get to a certain level and succeeded and then she lost merely because she had to compete against a biological male.
If every trans man assigned female at birth was required to participate in women’s sports, trans men (who routinely beat cisgender men in competition) would win every female sports competition due to the biological changes undergone in transitioning physically. If every trans woman assigned male at birth was allowed to participate in women’s sports, cisgender women would still dominate women’s sports. In very few sports would trans women undergoing hormonal transition have an advantage.

Boltlady

Mayor
In 76 the East German women's swim team had faster times than the men's East German team because they had an unfair advantage. But the American women still beat them that one time. Nobody remembers the E German girls except for their steroid use. Us women's win will ALWAYS mean something, and even more so because what they were up against.

But in the same token, and more central to the topic, swimmers from around the world trained their whole lives for the Olympics. Then here come Micheal Phelps with his unnaturally long limbs, his oversized lungs, and unnaturally flexible joints that turn his feet into flippers.

How is it different ?
He was born that way without needing operations to enhance his natural build.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Which ones of you care about women's swimming? Please post some threads you've started on the topic.
Go check Sports
Are you saying it's a good thing Griner wasn't a swimmer and Joe wouldn't have traded the 'MERCHANT OF DEATH' for a swimmer?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In 76 the East German women's swim team had faster times than the men's East German team because they had an unfair advantage. But the American women still beat them that one time. Nobody remembers the E German girls except for their steroid use. Us women's win will ALWAYS mean something, and even more so because what they were up against.

But in the same token, and more central to the topic, swimmers from around the world trained their whole lives for the Olympics. Then here come Micheal Phelps with his unnaturally long limbs, his oversized lungs, and unnaturally flexible joints that turn his feet into flippers.

How is it different ?
Why would anyone remember E.Germany women swimmers if not interested in womens sports as you leftist post?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did Phelps compete against women? A biological male should not be competing against a female. I don't ever condone steroid use by either sex. So would you be fine with your daughter competing in an event against biological males? Let's say your daughter worked hard for years to get to a certain level and succeeded and then she lost merely because she had to compete against a biological male.
Hopefully he doesn't have kids.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The difference is that trans people aren’t pretending to be something they aren’t when they come out. That is when they stop pretending.
So why do they have a Penis instead of a Vagina?
At 40 they will still need have a Prostrate exam!
The female swimmers will not.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If every trans man assigned female at birth was required to participate in women’s sports, trans men (who routinely beat cisgender men in competition) would win every female sports competition due to the biological changes undergone in transitioning physically. If every trans woman assigned male at birth was allowed to participate in women’s sports, cisgender women would still dominate women’s sports. In very few sports would trans women undergoing hormonal transition have an advantage.
No "man" has ever been born female
No baby boy has ever been born female
NO baby girl has ever been born male
I thought you leftist believed in Science!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Which ones of you care about women's swimming? Please post some threads you've started on the topic.
Which ones of me? There is one of me (and I'm sure the world is thankful). My concern for women's athletics and fairness is not specific to a single sport. Why should it be? Biology is a real thing, as is body chemistry and downstream capacities (strength, lung capacity, etc.). Is it that we now choose to jettison fairness... or do we only "follow the science" when convenient to agenda?

EatTheRich

President
So why do they have a Penis instead of a Vagina?
At 40 they will still need have a Prostrate exam!
The female swimmers will not.
An open question. Suffice it to say that gender is more like an analog-style spectrum than a digital binary.
No "man" has ever been born female
No baby boy has ever been born female
NO baby girl has ever been born male
I thought you leftist believed in Science!
Of course not. What happens is that baby boys are incorrectly classified as girls and baby girls incorrectly classified as boys based on superficial characteristics such as genitalia.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
An open question. Suffice it to say that gender is more like an analog-style spectrum than a digital binary.
Of course not. What happens is that baby boys are incorrectly classified as girls and baby girls incorrectly classified as boys based on superficial characteristics such as genitalia.
If born with a Penis it's a BOY
If born with a Vagina it's a Girl
At least of all countries Europe is ahead of America with Science
and ending the bs

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Which ones of me?
Some of us
Us is usually more than one person.

My concern for women's athletics and fairness is not specific to a single sport. Why should it be? Biology is a real thing, as is body chemistry and downstream capacities (strength, lung capacity, etc.). Is it that we now choose to jettison fairness... or do we only "follow the science" when convenient to agenda?
Yeah.. Bullshit. You'll of course look it up now that you're about to be challenged--you're congenitally dishonest--but you couldn't name a single female collegiate athlete if your life depended on it.

Your only purpose in life is to whine about what is happening while wearing the failing veil of "concern". Get lost.

Spamature

President
He might as well have been competing against women. The outcomes of those events would have been the same as if he were competing against women.

Yes, she may compete against steroid users.
Also, she may go up against competitors with far better training facilities, better equipment, and better coaching and more support. There are a lot of advantages in sports that are unfair, but those are supposed to be taken in stride.

Spamature

President
Laws that protect fairness of competition and protect women's sports are not "discriminating". Like I said, men pretending to be women in order to win and oust women from winning women's sports is not legitimate. Create a tranny-only division if you don't like it.
But my question is, is it specifically for trans people or is it for everyone ?
For instance, would it prevent a female from competing against males in a sport ?

JohnJohnson

Council Member
But my question is, is it specifically for trans people or is it for everyone ?
For instance, would it prevent a female from competing against males in a sport ?
So, if a woman competing is found to have used steroids she gets a lifetime ban. A man, who has had a lifetime of steroids via testosterone, now gets to compete freely against women and beat them because of his tiny ego?

Mental illness.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Us is usually more than one person.

Yeah.. Bullshit. You'll of course look it up now that you're about to be challenged--you're congenitally dishonest--but you couldn't name a single female collegiate athlete if your life depended on it.

Your only purpose in life is to whine about what is happening while wearing the failing veil of "concern". Get lost.
Hypocrisy at it's finest