• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Transgender people should not be allowed in competitive sports at all.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
An open question. Suffice it to say that gender is more like an analog-style spectrum than a digital binary.
Of course not. What happens is that baby boys are incorrectly classified as girls and baby girls incorrectly classified as boys based on superficial characteristics such as genitalia.
Were YOU incorrectly classified?
Did you stand to pee after potty trained or set?

TBLee

Governor
He might as well have been competing against women. The outcomes of those events would have been the same as if he were competing against women.

Yes, she may compete against steroid users.
Also, she may go up against competitors with far better training facilities, better equipment, and better coaching and more support. There are a lot of advantages in sports that are unfair, but those are supposed to be taken in stride.
Males who compete against other men IS different than a biological male competing against a woman. So you are telling me if you had a daughter who trained for years, and was expected to win a competition and instead lost to a biological male competing as a woman you would see nothing wrong with that scenario?

Jack4freedom

Governor
If one is mentally ill
A sure sign of mental illness is a group of so called “normal people” who are obsessed with trashing and belittling the small, vulnerable percentage of transgender people and are trying to make a political issue of it. What a bunch of petty, sick, twisted fvcks…That includes new GOP superheros like Ron DeSantis, Jim Jordan and Margy Greene.…..This tiny dicked crew never ceases to amaze me with their bullshit rhetoric.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Males who compete against other men IS different than a biological male competing against a woman. So you are telling me if you had a daughter who trained for years, and was expected to win a competition and instead lost to a biological male competing as a woman you would see nothing wrong with that scenario?
This whole deal is just another non issue that right wing fear mongerers are bringing up fool ignorant Trumpy types into voting for them. Name one biological male who has dominated in Women‘s professional Sports. Name one biological male who has won a women‘s Olympic Medal…You can’t because there aren’t any.

Its up to the entity who sanctions sporting events to decide who is eligible to compete in sporting events. Nobody is forced to compete in any amateur or professional sports leagues whose rules don’t meet their standards. Again, another non issue cooked up by nosey busy body politicians to rile up ignorant nit wits in order to scare up their votes.

Regarding the whole transgender and sexual identity issue, this is how I see it: There have always been a certain percentage of people who have had these issues and have had to deal with them on their own. Many were disowned by their parents and thought of as creeps and weirdos by the general public. Most probably either committed suicide or destroyed themselves with drugs and other self destructive behaviors at a young age.

They were like the proverbial black chicken who was pecked to death by the normal white chickens for being different. Then as people became more “woke” they became more sensitive and aware that even though these people were weird, they were also children of God and deserved to be treated with respect and kindness too.

Thus there has been a period of trying to help these people from early childhood with psychological and physical therapy. It seems that one side of our political spectrum, most of whom are phony Christian’s are alarmed by this horrible “wokeness“ and are lashing out at this vulnerable minority and those who are trying to help and understand them (The Real Christians).

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
In a team sport in Jr. High were nothing is on the line, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

When you're talking about scholarships and college teams with legal adults...yep...I have a big problem with it.

Nobody who sees "nothing wrong' with this will discuss what happens when John Doe gets on the women's wrestling team against Jane Doe. If you're the parent of Jane Doe...are you going to really sit there and tell us that you're fine with this dude (who probably 100% identifies as a female) manhandling your daughter?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A sure sign of mental illness is a group of so called “normal people” who are obsessed with trashing and belittling the small, vulnerable percentage of transgender people and are trying to make a political issue of it. What a bunch of petty, sick, twisted fvcks…That includes new GOP superheros like Ron DeSantis, Jim Jordan and Margy Greene.…..This tiny dicked crew never ceases to amaze me with their bullshit rhetoric.
Mommy boys and leftist made it a damn Issue.

Trannies opened their doors and made it what it is now, Americans still have the right to not accept the bullshit just because trannies demand they should.

It's political already evidently since Judges are ruling against boys playing girls sports. Speaking of "tiny dicked"!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In a team sport in Jr. High were nothing is on the line, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

When you're talking about scholarships and college teams with legal adults...yep...I have a big problem with it.

Nobody who sees "nothing wrong' with this will discuss what happens when John Doe gets on the women's wrestling team against Jane Doe. If you're the parent of Jane Doe...are you going to really sit there and tell us that you're fine with this dude (who probably 100% identifies as a female) manhandling your daughter?
So, you think NO high schooler's get college scholarships (damn)
No "dude" can identify as 100% female

Last edited:

Spamature

President
If she did as well as she could, I would give her a video of the 1992 US Dream
Team playing against Olympic amateurs from around the world and say, "now this is unfair"...

Last edited:

Spamature

President
So, if a woman competing is found to have used steroids she gets a lifetime ban. A man, who has had a lifetime of steroids via testosterone, now gets to compete freely against women and beat them because of his tiny ego?

Mental illness.
Are those the rules you are basing this proposed law on, or did you make them up.
What do you mean by steroids ? There are already rules in place for performance enhancing drugs. What are the current NCAA rules on trans athletes ?

TBLee

Governor
If she did as well as she could, I would give her a video of the 1992 US Dream
Team playing against Olympic amateurs from around the world and say, "now this is unfair"...

No you wouldn’t. I have no doubt you would be screaming from the top of your lungs. Stop your silliness….and at least be honest. Pitiful….

TBLee

Governor
This whole deal is just another non issue that right wing fear mongerers are bringing up fool ignorant Trumpy types into voting for them. Name one biological male who has dominated in Women‘s professional Sports. Name one biological male who has won a women‘s Olympic Medal…You can’t because there aren’t any.

Its up to the entity who sanctions sporting events to decide who is eligible to compete in sporting events. Nobody is forced to compete in any amateur or professional sports leagues whose rules don’t meet their standards. Again, another non issue cooked up by nosey busy body politicians to rile up ignorant nit wits in order to scare up their votes.

Regarding the whole transgender and sexual identity issue, this is how I see it: There have always been a certain percentage of people who have had these issues and have had to deal with them on their own. Many were disowned by their parents and thought of as creeps and weirdos by the general public. Most probably either committed suicide or destroyed themselves with drugs and other self destructive behaviors at a young age.

They were like the proverbial black chicken who was pecked to death by the normal white chickens for being different. Then as people became more “woke” they became more sensitive and aware that even though these people were weird, they were also children of God and deserved to be treated with respect and kindness too.

Thus there has been a period of trying to help these people from early childhood with psychological and physical therapy. It seems that one side of our political spectrum, most of whom are phony Christian’s are alarmed by this horrible “wokeness“ and are lashing out at this vulnerable minority and those who are trying to help and understand them (The Real Christians).
Negative. I don’t need to write a novel to address your thought process. Negative will do.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Negative. I don’t need to write a novel to address your thought process. Negative will do.
Pretty weak and non responsive TB….Four short concise paragraphs is hardly a novel either. It’s a half a page. My thought process clearly leads me to believe that this whole attack on transgender people is a cheap disgusting political stunt just like CRT, Teacher child grooming, Hunters laptop and the whole of todays phony, petty, mean GOP agenda which is spoon fed to imbeciles daily by rotten scumbags like Tucker Carlson.

TBLee

Governor
Pretty weak and non responsive TB….Four short concise paragraphs is hardly a novel either. It’s a half a page. My thought process clearly leads me to believe that this whole attack on transgender people is a cheap disgusting political stunt just like CRT, Teacher child grooming, Hunters laptop and the whole of todays phony, petty, mean GOP agenda which is spoon fed to imbeciles daily by rotten scumbags like Tucker Carlson.
YOU are the one bringing up “Hunters laptop”. This discussion has nothing to do with that, yet YOU find it necessary to bring it into this thread. Once again Jack, that is on you. Stop with your phony, petty mean agenda.

EatTheRich

President
If born with a Penis it's a BOY
If born with a Vagina it's a Girl
At least of all countries Europe is ahead of America with Science
and ending the bs
Clearly not. Elliott Page is a man and he was born with a vagina. Europe is not a country.

Spamature

President
No you wouldn’t. I have no doubt you would be screaming from the top of your lungs. Stop your silliness….and at least be honest. Pitiful….
It's a silly argument.
There are millions of athletes in this country.
I doubt if there are 50 that are trans females competing in all women's sports.

It's just another in a long history of over inflated right wing boogie men.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's a silly argument.
There are millions of athletes in this country.
I doubt if there are 50 that are trans females competing in all women's sports.

It's just another in a long history of over inflated right wing boogie men.
Prove only "50"....................................
If only 50 that's 50 that should be playing against females.

The Numbers Don't Lie in the Transgender Sports Debate | CNSNews

OMG

California's New Year's resolution: Let transgender youth suffer irreversible harm (msn.com)

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Prove only "50"....................................
If only 50 that's 50 that should be playing against females.

The Numbers Don't Lie in the Transgender Sports Debate | CNSNews

OMG

California's New Year's resolution: Let transgender youth suffer irreversible harm (msn.com)
Sounds like a lot of the objections about fairness could be removed by letting more trans people transition before puberty. If puberty causes irreversible physiological changes that are so stark, it can cause irreversible harm to force kids to undergo wrong-gender puberty, in far more cases than with kids who (even in California’s comparatively liberal environment) spend years fighting for a chance to transition early and (in a vanishingly rare fraction of cases) come to regret it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like a lot of the objections about fairness could be removed by letting more trans people transition before puberty. If puberty causes irreversible physiological changes that are so stark, it can cause irreversible harm to force kids to undergo wrong-gender puberty, in far more cases than with kids who (even in California’s comparatively liberal environment) spend years fighting for a chance to transition early and (in a vanishingly rare fraction of cases) come to regret it.
Before puberty these kids should be playing kids games not playing bury the bone