• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Transgender people should not be allowed in competitive sports at all.

Zam-Zam

Senator
There are a lot of other things they could do with their lives. While it might seem unfair to pose that limitation on them, life itself isn't fair. The fair thing is to continue to give the majority of the athletes an equal chance. After all, if a child has a clubfoot it's parent needs to explain that it would not qualify for ballet lessons.

We all have to make allowances for our inherit differences. They need to understand that they need to do that also.

I would not bar anyone who wishes to participate in competitive sports.

I would, however, follow the science.

And science tells us there are people who are born with XX chromosomes, and xy chromosomes. That should be the dividing line with respect to whom competes against whom.

It's simple, it's scientific, and it's definitive.

If there is a good counterargument, I've yet to hear it.

I'm all ears...

EatTheRich

President
I would not bar anyone who wishes to participate in competitive sports.

I would, however, follow the science.

And science tells us there are people who are born with XX chromosomes, and xy chromosomes. That should be the dividing line with respect to whom competes against whom.

It's simple, it's scientific, and it's definitive.

If there is a good counterargument, I've yet to hear it.

I'm all ears...
Having XX trans males who have transitioned compete against cis females would mean that (based on the hormonal changes undergone in transitioning that make their bodies much more like cis males’ bodies) the males would win nearly every competition. Meanwhile, XY females whose bodies became like those of cis females as a result of transitioning would be uncompetitive and potentially unsafe in competition with cis males.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Having XX trans males who have transitioned compete against cis females would mean that (based on the hormonal changes undergone in transitioning that make their bodies much more like cis males’ bodies) the males would win nearly every competition. Meanwhile, XY females whose bodies became like those of cis females as a result of transitioning would be uncompetitive and potentially unsafe in competition with cis males.
Do you have anything to back that up, other than just declaring it so?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do they remove the trans Prostrate?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like a lot of the objections about fairness could be removed by letting more trans people transition before puberty. If puberty causes irreversible physiological changes that are so stark, it can cause irreversible harm to force kids to undergo wrong-gender puberty, in far more cases than with kids who (even in California’s comparatively liberal environment) spend years fighting for a chance to transition early and (in a vanishingly rare fraction of cases) come to regret it.
Really

‘Labia Minora Were Turning Black’: Sex Change Patients Reported Serious Health Problems After Surgeries, Study Finds (msn.com)

EatTheRich

President
After reviewing your sources, I find nothing that substantiates your claim.

I may have missed something...Can you point it out specifically?
The sources amply demonstrated that

1) FTM trans people win boys’ sports regularly and absolutely dominate when made to compete against girls.
2) MTF trans people are routinely beaten by cis women.
3) The bodies of FTM people on hormone therapy are more like cis men’s bodies than cis women’s bodies when it comes to athletics; the bodies of MTF people on hormone therapy and testosterone suppression are more like cis women’s bodies.

Zam-Zam

Senator
The sources amply demonstrated that

1) FTM trans people win boys’ sports regularly and absolutely dominate when made to compete against girls.
2) MTF trans people are routinely beaten by cis women.
3) The bodies of FTM people on hormone therapy are more like cis men’s bodies than cis women’s bodies when it comes to athletics; the bodies of MTF people on hormone therapy and testosterone suppression are more like cis women’s bodies.
No.

Decisions have consequences.

Follow the science.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I think MTT could hold her own with many right wing men on here, amiright?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh well, it's finally been decided and standing

World Athletics Has Banned Trans Women From Track and Field and Running Events (msn.com)

There's only 2 genders

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
so .0023 % of trans people are trying this in all of women's sports so let's just ban all womens sports - amazing the cranial capacity on display.
So you want to ban women's sports because some sissy males want to play women's sports because they can't beat other males, damn.
It's apparent this subject really Triggers you when posted, why be ashamed?

.0000 is the number of sissy males that should be allowed to play women's sports

:) Idaho gov signs bill barring transgender students from using bathrooms consistent with their gender identity (msn.com)

Last edited:

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
This is America. You can be whatever you want to be.
Can I choose to be 65 years old...retire, draw full social security and Medicare? Since what a birth certificate can be ignored as inaccurate due to how I feel, I've decided I want to be 65 years old.

Jack4freedom

Governor
There are a lot of other things they could do with their lives. While it might seem unfair to pose that limitation on them, life itself isn't fair. The fair thing is to continue to give the majority of the athletes an equal chance. After all, if a child has a clubfoot it's parent needs to explain that it would not qualify for ballet lessons.

We all have to make allowances for our inherit differences. They need to understand that they need to do that also.
What a bunch of old hag Busy Bodies the GOP has become. When are you dooshebags going to get a life and mind your own fvcking business? The obsession by these GOP sissies and old gossips with drag queens and trannys is really creepy. I think the party is now comprised of weirdos and sexual deviants. Jeezus…