• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Transgender people should not be allowed in competitive sports at all.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Having XX trans males who have transitioned compete against cis females would mean that (based on the hormonal changes undergone in transitioning that make their bodies much more like cis males’ bodies) the males would win nearly every competition. Meanwhile, XY females whose bodies became like those of cis females as a result of transitioning would be uncompetitive and potentially unsafe in competition with cis males.
Drop 15 men and 15 trannies on an island then go back in 100 years. Know what they will find? The skeletons of 30 men.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Can I choose to be 65 years old...retire, draw full social security and Medicare? Since what a birth certificate can be ignored as inaccurate due to how I feel, I've decided I want to be 65 years old.
Your pisting history here does suggest an old bag running around sticking your nose into other people’s business, so yes I believe it….You go girl.

Number_58

Your pisting history here does suggest an old bag running around sticking your nose into other people’s business, so yes I believe it….You go girl.
Hi Mr Pot, I'm Mr Kettle.

Stupid thing to say since that's what this whole site is about...commenting on other people's posts.

Number_58

You really are dangerously obsessed with other people’s sexual peccadilloes. When did that start? Seventh grade gym class? Let it go champ.
Where did I mention anything, whatsoever, about sexuality? I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hi Mr Pot, I'm Mr Kettle.

Stupid thing to say since that's what this whole site is about...commenting on other people's posts.
Just curious about why the GOP has suddenly become obsessed with transsexuals and drag queens. Quite a phenomenon I’d say. Bunch of creepy weirdos from where I sit. Get a life.

Number_58

Just curious about why the GOP has suddenly become obsessed with transsexuals and drag queens. Quite a phenomenon I’d say. Bunch of creepy weirdos from where I sit. Get a life.
Perfectly happy with the life I have. And, I couldn't give a shit what your opinion of me is. Won't lose a wink of sleep tonight knowing we're not virtual acquaintances on an anonymous political website.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What a bunch of old hag Busy Bodies the GOP has become. When are you dooshebags going to get a life and mind your own fvcking business? The obsession by these GOP sissies and old gossips with drag queens and trannys is really creepy. I think the party is now comprised of weirdos and sexual deviants. Jeezus…
Like AOC?
It's not just the GOP Bro
I have three grandkids and a Great grand kid I only want using the restroom with only kids of same sex////////

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Boltlady

Mayor
Mods meet the NO CONTENT Troll
The MODS have spent a lot of space describing how stupid and lowlife they consider some of us and yet there have been some truly disgusting things said about some of us in this thread and that seems to be OK with them.

It would be refreshing as all get out to be able to have intelligent discussions about things that we might not agree on. Instead we get childish insults and comments.

TBLee

Governor
The MODS have spent a lot of space describing how stupid and lowlife they consider some of us and yet there have been some truly disgusting things said about some of us in this thread and that seems to be OK with them.

It would be refreshing as all get out to be able to have intelligent discussions about things that we might not agree on. Instead we get childish insults and comments.
I mentioned a few weeks ago that people have been leaving for a while now with the direction things have been going. I am hoping things improve.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There are a lot of other things they could do with their lives. While it might seem unfair to pose that limitation on them, life itself isn't fair. The fair thing is to continue to give the majority of the athletes an equal chance. After all, if a child has a clubfoot it's parent needs to explain that it would not qualify for ballet lessons.

We all have to make allowances for our inherit differences. They need to understand that they need to do that also.
How big a problem is this? How many transgendered people want to compete? I think this is another "War on Christmas" kind of effort to stir the pot. It seems every election year the republicans come up with this kind of crap to piss off the base.

Boltlady

Mayor
How big a problem is this? How many transgendered people want to compete? I think this is another "War on Christmas" kind of effort to stir the pot. It seems every election year the republicans come up with this kind of crap to piss off the base.
A better question would be "How many young girls have spent untold hours training at a sport with the hopes of earning a scholarship"? Then some selfish individual who couldn't successfully compete against others who were born the same as they were creates a situation that takes that opportunity away.

If the number is any that is too many.

Number_58

I could show you private messages about how some of the posters are thought of...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If your "bride" is a he then it explains why you're so obtuse about the subject,
MV trolls me Begging for my attention and to reply to him and it isn't happening and OCF isn't even a member anymore.

Watch MV BEG :)
A Wantta-B Mod

EatTheRich

President
A better question would be "How many young girls have spent untold hours training at a sport with the hopes of earning a scholarship"? Then some selfish individual who couldn't successfully compete against others who were born the same as they were creates a situation that takes that opportunity away.

If the number is any that is too many.
The vast majority of trans female athletes competing against cis female athletes lose their competitions. Allowing all females to compete means letting the best woman win.

Requiring athletes to compete as their birth sex means truly unfair competition, as trans males (whose bodies become more like cis males than like cis females as they undergo medical transitioning, just as trans females’ bodies become more like cis females than like cis males) will absolutely dominate girls’ divisions if required to compete in them.