• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Transgender people should not be allowed in competitive sports at all.

Boltlady

Mayor
The vast majority of trans female athletes competing against cis female athletes lose their competitions. Allowing all females to compete means letting the best woman win.

Requiring athletes to compete as their birth sex means truly unfair competition, as trans males (whose bodies become more like cis males than like cis females as they undergo medical transitioning, just as trans females’ bodies become more like cis females than like cis males) will absolutely dominate girls’ divisions if required to compete in them.
Transgender people should not be in competitive sports. As I've said before there are lots of other things they can do in their lives. If they insist on getting into competitive sports then I consider them extreme lowlifes who are totally inconsiderate of those they are competing against.

EatTheRich

President
Transgender people should not be in competitive sports. As I've said before there are lots of other things they can do in their lives. If they insist on getting into competitive sports then I consider them extreme lowlifes who are totally inconsiderate of those they are competing against.
Besides maintaining physical and emotional health via participating in sports and going to the bathroom, what else do you want to exclude trans people from?

TBLee

Governor
MV trolls me Begging for my attention and to reply to him and it isn't happening and OCF isn't even a member anymore.

Watch MV BEG :)
A Wantta-B Mod
Yup…I have a few on ignore. It drives them crazy…lol. I can decide who I want to reply to and ignore those that are ignorant to the ability to actually engage in a real conversation get ignored. Not worth my time…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup…I have a few on ignore. It drives them crazy…lol. I can decide who I want to reply to and ignore those that are ignorant to the ability to actually engage in a real conversation get ignored. Not worth my time…
Yes it does
btw: did ya get rain today?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So somehow you know the people you have on ignore are bothered by being ignored...hilarious.

Obviously you think "real conversation" is about agreeing with you. Facts proving you wrong are good reason to ignore the poster.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trans women (improperly designated male at birth) can be straight (attracted to males) or gay (attracted to females), or bi or ace, the same way cis women can.
If Born with a Penis how in hell can HE be improperly designated at Birth______