• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Travon Martin.

In many ways that is accurate because I do share the racist racism along with all of our white racist brethren, which means that I am a member of the racist whites.
I know. I can't argue your white guilt. You should be deeply, deeply ashamed of who you are. At a minimum, you should free all your slaves immediately. And an apology would be nice, too...

JP Cusick

Mr know-it-all
I know. I can't argue your white guilt.
That is a really big improvement - congratulations for that enlightenment.

It is really vain-foolish to argue against plain obvious guilt and especially the nasty white guilt.

You should be deeply, deeply ashamed of who you are.
It is a shameful white history of barbarism but there is no need to be ashamed of it.

It is more a matter of facing the truth and of being truthful, and of making amends.

At a minimum, you should free all your slaves immediately. And an apology would be nice, too...
An apology is fitting but we need a white-group apology instead of just me as an individual apology.

As to freeing the slaves then today it is more of a "slavery of the mind" and to that my fellow whites are more in bondage than any other race.

In the Bible slavery is synonymous with employment, as today people are slaves in their employment.

There is a need for reparations, but that does not have to mean the white perspective of paying off the offended - no.

JP Cusick

Mr know-it-all
You go first, ok?
It appears to me that I have already done lots of apologizing for my own share, and I am continuing that.

But a real apology in this case has to mean more than just saying the words.

What there needs to be is real repentance and making amends.

Also in this case it could start out by stopping the support or the murderer Z and stop cheering on the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Just some small 1st steps forward. :rolleyes: