• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Trayvon" Just another name for "low life thug"

LeilaniMP

Empress
Awwww....poor Trayvon...burglarizing "just to get some new clothes for school"....gets shot (good riddance)

"HOW ELSE HE GONNA GET HIS MONEY?" FLORIDA -
The family of Trevon Johnson (17-year-old) are furious the teen was shot and killed by a homeowner police say was protecting her property.

The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson and released the following statement to CBS Miami:
“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond, He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.

You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Awwww....poor Trayvon...burglarizing "just to get some new clothes for school"....gets shot (good riddance)

The family of Trevon Johnson (17-year-old) are furious the teen was shot and killed by a homeowner police say was protecting her property.

The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson and released the following statement to CBS Miami:
“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond, He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.

You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

The democrat plantation mentality is the sickness
This is the cure

gigi

Mayor
It's a really sad day when folks use the words of a shocked, grieving young girl, having just lost her brother, to drive their silliness. Those with some common sense and compassion might stop and say....."poor thing. She's a kid. She's in shock. She's just babbling right now."
But that might require a muscle in the chest and some grey matter between the ears. Too much to ask of some.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It's a really sad day when folks use the words of a shocked, grieving young girl, having just lost her brother, to drive their silliness. Those with some common sense and compassion might stop and say....."poor thing. She's a kid. She's in shock. She's just babbling right now."
But that might require a muscle in the chest and some grey matter between the ears. Too much to ask of some.
It's a sad day when a 17 yr old kid got shot 7 yrs ago and people don't seem to have the decency to let him rest in peace. The kid this post is about wasn't even named Trayvon...yet the subject line says that. And if you're expecting a muscle in the chest and grey matter between the ears you would have to look elsewhere than PJ and those who find it appropriate to continue the sliming of a dead youth. I guess 'they' think siblings of minorities shouldn't feel a sense of loss because they think of them as animals or inferior. Makes me sick to my stomach.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The democrat plantation mentality is the sickness
This is the cure
Does killing or the thought of someone dying give you a tingle up your leg? Obviously. Would you or the top poster be celebrating this death or the sister's grief if they wouldn't have been black? You guys should take this kind of celebration to your KKK meetings where they belong.

Jen

Senator

So now the Left justifies robbery and theft?

Oh yeah.............it always has. They follow their leaders.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So now the Left justifies robbery and theft?

Oh yeah.............it always has. They follow their leaders.
Really? I'm a "Lefty" as you like to call us. I don't justify the way Donald Trump robbed people of their money with his scams, such as Trump University and his other fake businesses. I also don't justify the way he robbed people of their earned wages when they worked for him and didn't get paid.

Hey Jen...a question. How'd you feel when Trump's hairpiece got caught in the wind? Just curious. Did it diminish his sex appeal?