• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Triage done right

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As I have demonstrated repeatedly in this forum, you illiberal leftists nearly always agree on everything. Across all subjects, the lockstep is striking. Very, very, VERY rarely a small disagreement may be seen - but almost never.
and you have agreed with all your right wing brethren on so much bullshit that your complaint here is remarkably flaccid.

I posted the policy of UC health which explains what I and others have told you. At one time my wife was up for a double lung transplant, which she refused. It was long before covid, but there were a number of requirements...all related to making sure the patient had a chance to survive.

As I have demonstrated repeatedly in this forum, you illiberal leftists nearly always agree on everything. Across all subjects, the lockstep is striking. Very, very, VERY rarely a small disagreement may be seen - but almost never.
Imagine that. You are wrong on almost everything and people aren't dumb enough to agree with you as some moronic statement of individuality.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Did you expect a debate on the merits of require transplant recipients to be vaccinated for someone like that?
And…as any who happen along this thread now can see…as I proceeded to discuss why I consider the conclusion of the OP to be incorrect and immoral, you proceeded to contribute by loading up my alerts with “laugh” emoticons.

…because PNW is a “serious” poster.

Have a nice, fulfilling, enriching afternoon.

:-/

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Imagine that. You are wrong on almost everything and people aren't dumb enough to agree with you as some moronic statement of individuality.
We were speaking of leftists marching in robotic conformity to one another. This occurs in nearly every strand, most of which I have not commented. You truly are impervious to reflection and introspection.

EatTheRich

President
Keep politicizing every aspect of covid and its treatment. Perhaps next week you can have hair salon professionals refusing service.
You’re the one politicizing it … I am saying the decision should be made based on public health grounds.