• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Triage done right

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Evil people do evil things. The most evil then make light of it.

Ohhhhh @RickWA - After reading that insightful post I've changed my whole outlook on life. I'm going to repent and try to save this guy's life. Here goes:

HEY D. J. - GET F*CKING VACCINATED AND GET BACK ON THE LIST.

------------

Think this will help?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ohhhhh @RickWA - After reading that insightful post I've changed my whole outlook on life. I'm going to repent and try to save this guy's life. Here goes:

HEY D. J. - GET F*CKING VACCINATED AND GET BACK ON THE LIST.

------------

Think this will help?
I don’t care. Perhaps if you enlarge the font further and add a “HAHAHAHA” it will seal the deal? Dunno.

PNWest

I don’t care. Perhaps if you enlarge the font further and add a “HAHAHAHA” it will seal the deal? Dunno.

Can't get the font any bigger with the built in fonts here but perhaps a HAHAHAHAHAHA would be a nice touch.

Just in case D. J. doesn't take my advice and.... well, you know... I'll submit his name to the Herman Cain Awards - Most Valuable Player 2022 division.

This whole thing kinda reminds me of the Wizard of Oz. Not the part about the Tin Man wanting a heart - the other part about the Scarecrow needing a brain.

HAHAHAHA

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Can't get the font any bigger with the built in fonts here but perhaps a HAHAHAHAHAHA would be a nice touch.

Just in case D. J. doesn't take my advice and.... well, you know... I'll submit his name to the Herman Cain Awards - Most Valuable Player 2022 division.

This whole thing kinda reminds me of the Wizard of Oz. Not the part about the Tin Man wanting a heart - the other part about the Scarecrow needing a brain.

HAHAHAHA
Yay.
#retirementfulfilling

Enjoy.

Spamature

President
Evil people do evil things. The most evil then make light of it.
This isn't evil, it's common sense.
He will have to go on immune suppressing drugs during a pandemic.
His integrity and principles will not protect him against being infected and dying when he is on them, but vaccination might.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This isn't evil, it's common sense.
He will have to go on immune suppressing drugs during a pandemic.
His integrity and principles will not protect him against being infected and dying when he is on them, but vaccination might.
It is inarguably evil…as is the laughing.

But decent folks recognize this.

Spamature

President

RickWA

Snagglesooth
How is this different from an alcoholic who refuses to stop drinking being denied a transplant ?

Or should they get one too ?
Dunno. Maybe put together a post as you grip the last of your retirement years and laugh at the deaths of others. Yes?

PNWest

I am not laughing at his death.
I am laughing at his sense of entitlement.

How old do you think I am ?
I referenced the OP.
Just look at Rick's holier-than -thou hypocritical bullsh!t.

A lot of anger in there. Must be sad to be so frustrated with life.

At least he made sure to get himself and his family vaccinated.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Just look at Rick's holier-than -thou hypocritical bullsh!t.

A lot of anger in there. Must be sad to be so frustrated with life.

At least he made sure to get himself and his family vaccinated.
There is no “holier than thou”. You wrote some very bad things. You followed up those things with direct, jovial outputs. YOU did that. In fact, you do this often. That’s your call. I displayed no “anger” here. I merely noted your post. I’m not sure what merits mirth in this setting, but whatever…
Have a nice evening. :)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I think, for many years, there are requirements for a transplant - pretty simple. As stated they want the operation to be a success and not waste a vital organ on a person not prepared to live on. They don't put kidneys in people with out of control diabetes do they - no - so this is no different except the anti-vaxers make it that way.

PNWest

There is no “holier than thou”. You wrote some very bad things. You followed up those things with direct, jovial outputs. YOU did that. In fact, you do this often. That’s your call. I displayed no “anger” here. I merely noted your post. I’m not sure what merits mirth in this setting, but whatever…
Have a nice evening. :)

Sounds a bit holier than thou to me. Maybe you could follow it up with calling me or some other liberal that has out debated you an old shut in or slamming liberals in general. Whatever you wish Rick - the anger and frustrations seeps through in most of your posts. I do hope that your life gets better. Seems sad, so sad.

Do have a very nice day.

HappyFaceSmiley.jpg

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Sounds a bit holier than thou to me. Maybe you could follow it up with calling me or some other liberal that has out debated you an old shut in or slamming liberals in general. Whatever you wish Rick - the anger and frustrations seeps through in most of your posts. I do hope that your life gets better. Seems sad, so sad.

Do have a very nice day.

View attachment 68404
ummm - kind of the mode of operation - they must be " fired up and angry " 24/7/365 according to their handlers, be careful RIGHTIES may want to meet you in Louisville or STFU !