• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Troll booth – trending conspiracy theories in 2023 . . .

stoogesgif.gif

Some sites (but not this one, for sure) have a “bunch” of posters who ONLY address one topic, and do so obsessively, day in and day out.

I try to be different. To attack as many different politicians, religions, corporations, oligarchs and philosophies as time and space permit.

Sooo . . . when I see the same handful of posters constantly trying to hijack threads to promote their obsessive positions, I naturally become annoyed and suspicious. Here are a few examples which I've encountered over the past few weeks:
  1. Biden's visit to Zelenskyy was preapproved by Putin. Don't ask me how ANY of the posters pushing these theories came up with them. In one case, a respondent served up a detailed recitation of where NATO troops were stationed, and their armament/capabilities. IMHO, this is the sort of detail you don't have unless you're a state sponsored troll being fed Russian intelligence.
  2. Taiwan is legitimately part of the People's Republic of China. Uh-huh. But how about this: the Taiwanese used to be a distinct ethnic group, with their own language, etc. Like Japan. The major claim Beijing has on Taiwan appears to be that a bunch of Chinese nationalists, fleeing Mao's takeover after WW2, made it successfully to Taiwan. There's a lot to criticize Richard Nixon for but embracing the “one China” policy tops my list.
  3. Democracy has failed. And we should embrace authoritarian/collective rule. The evidence refuting this is clear: people are fleeing Russia and China, and some of them are massing at the US/Mexico border seeking entry. They don't have queue up at the Canadian border, of course. You can just walk across in most places. Which is why “wealthy undocumented migrants” (this is a mind-blowing concept, eh?) are now flying to Canada to sneak in here. You'd think once they got to Canada, they'd be charmed. Evidently not. It's USA or bust for almost all of them.
  4. The social security trust fund is bankrupt. Ahem . . not yet, but it will be, if social security taxes aren't raised, and retirement ages too. Watch both parties embrace these solutions as 2033 (the date of insolvency) approaches. Wait – is this something that can be hidden by hyperinflation?
  5. The national debt was created by Trump. The argument by trolls here is hilariously bad. In truth, the national debt has been ballooning since World War 2, when it first began to exceed 100% of America's GDP. It reached a century long low of 31% during the Ford Administration and has been rising again ever since. The national debt has been over 100% of GDP continuously since the middle of the Obama administration. For the record – there are countries with MUCH worse debt to GDP, and most of them are complete economic $hitholes – Venezuela, Sudan, Lebanon, Libya, Italy. The outlier is Japan – it's national debt is also astronomical, and I can't explain how they get away with this for so long.
  6. The big one, that never goes away, is of course the “stolen 2020 election” meme. I refuse to cut far right conspiracy theorists a break here, even though Democrats spent 4 years holding fake congressional hearings on “Trump Russian Collusion”, which they knew was false. Just because one side acts in bad faith doesn't mean everyone should copy their behavior.

I am NOT trying to censor the hilarious/obsessive/troll-like responses of my haters. I embrace them in fact. On some days, they're the best replies that I get. But I do find it tiresome to continually cite facts and statistics refuting conspiracies.

Nassim Taleb's “Black Swan” theory (google it) is that history is basically an agreed upon narrative where random causes are linked to random events without too much proof. And that if an assertion can't be validated in a repeatable experiment, we should be suspicious of it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Some sites (but not this one, for sure) have a “bunch” of posters who ONLY address one topic, and do so obsessively, day in and day out.

I try to be different. To attack as many different politicians, religions, corporations, oligarchs and philosophies as time and space permit.

Sooo . . . when I see the same handful of posters constantly trying to hijack threads to promote their obsessive positions, I naturally become annoyed and suspicious. Here are a few examples which I've encountered over the past few weeks:
  1. Biden's visit to Zelenskyy was preapproved by Putin. Don't ask me how ANY of the posters pushing these theories came up with them. In one case, a respondent served up a detailed recitation of where NATO troops were stationed, and their armament/capabilities. IMHO, this is the sort of detail you don't have unless you're a state sponsored troll being fed Russian intelligence.
  2. Taiwan is legitimately part of the People's Republic of China. Uh-huh. But how about this: the Taiwanese used to be a distinct ethnic group, with their own language, etc. Like Japan. The major claim Beijing has on Taiwan appears to be that a bunch of Chinese nationalists, fleeing Mao's takeover after WW2, made it successfully to Taiwan. There's a lot to criticize Richard Nixon for but embracing the “one China” policy tops my list.
  3. Democracy has failed. And we should embrace authoritarian/collective rule. The evidence refuting this is clear: people are fleeing Russia and China, and some of them are massing at the US/Mexico border seeking entry. They don't have queue up at the Canadian border, of course. You can just walk across in most places. Which is why “wealthy undocumented migrants” (this is a mind-blowing concept, eh?) are now flying to Canada to sneak in here. You'd think once they got to Canada, they'd be charmed. Evidently not. It's USA or bust for almost all of them.
  4. The social security trust fund is bankrupt. Ahem . . not yet, but it will be, if social security taxes aren't raised, and retirement ages too. Watch both parties embrace these solutions as 2033 (the date of insolvency) approaches. Wait – is this something that can be hidden by hyperinflation?
  5. The national debt was created by Trump. The argument by trolls here is hilariously bad. In truth, the national debt has been ballooning since World War 2, when it first began to exceed 100% of America's GDP. It reached a century long low of 31% during the Ford Administration and has been rising again ever since. The national debt has been over 100% of GDP continuously since the middle of the Obama administration. For the record – there are countries with MUCH worse debt to GDP, and most of them are complete economic $hitholes – Venezuela, Sudan, Lebanon, Libya, Italy. The outlier is Japan – it's national debt is also astronomical, and I can't explain how they get away with this for so long.
  6. The big one, that never goes away, is of course the “stolen 2020 election” meme. I refuse to cut far right conspiracy theorists a break here, even though Democrats spent 4 years holding fake congressional hearings on “Trump Russian Collusion”, which they knew was false. Just because one side acts in bad faith doesn't mean everyone should copy their behavior.

I am NOT trying to censor the hilarious/obsessive/troll-like responses of my haters. I embrace them in fact. On some days, they're the best replies that I get. But I do find it tiresome to continually cite facts and statistics refuting conspiracies.

Nassim Taleb's “Black Swan” theory (google it) is that history is basically an agreed upon narrative where random causes are linked to random events without too much proof. And that if an assertion can't be validated in a repeatable experiment, we should be suspicious of it.
The Mueller investigation ended in March 2019.

The national debt was $900 billion in January of 1981. GDP was $2.8 trillion. By 1993 the National debt was $4 trillion and GDP was $6.5 trillion.

protectionist

Governor
The big one, that never goes away, is of course the “stolen 2020 election” meme. I refuse to cut far right conspiracy theorists a break here, even though Democrats spent 4 years holding fake congressional hearings on “Trump Russian Collusion”, which they knew was false. Just because one side acts in bad faith doesn't mean everyone should copy their behavior.
Have you seen my very long (Pages) list of 2020 election fraud evidences ?

protectionist

Governor
Have you seen my very long response to your "evidence"?
You don't HAVE a long response to them, and you haven't even read 1/10 of them. Wanna take a QUIZ ?

1. Who said >> "both of us were concerned that the violations of the secrecy of the ballot that we witnessed could be or were being used to manipulate which ballots were placed in the 'problem ballots' box,"

2. What did Phil Kline say ?

3. David Shestokas - who's he ? Did he question something ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You don't HAVE a long response to them, and you haven't even read 1/10 of them. Wanna take a QUIZ ?

1. Who said >> "both of us were concerned that the violations of the secrecy of the ballot that we witnessed could be or were being used to manipulate which ballots were placed in the 'problem ballots' box,"

1. Who cares.
2. Before or after he was disbarred?
3. See #1

middleview

President
Supporting Member

In post #86 you argued that vote counts indicated fraud. Your source was Gateway Pundit. In fact what you, and they, are trying to say is that vote counts should update in real time. They don't. In the case of in person votes they update as polling places report totals....so it would indicate a complete polling place...not the last 30 minutes.

The sudden increase in counts were the results of reporting all absentee ballots from one of the counting centers...so all of the absentee ballots from the city of Milwaukee were counted starting after the last in person ballots were counted...and then they were reported.

You whined about the PA secretary of state allowing voters three more days to provide ID on ballots where the signature was questioned on mail in ballots. A judge would not allow her to do that, but did that indicate vote fraud or support the idea that the election was stolen? No.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
6. The big one, that never goes away, is of course the “stolen 2020 election” meme. I refuse to cut far right conspiracy theorists a break here,
Good for you. It's a rabbit hole full of repeatedly debunked hairbrain theories without a scintilla of supporting credible evidence. Over 3 years later, a number of PJCons are still peddling that nonsense.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Good for you. It's a rabbit hole full of repeatedly debunked hairbrain theories without a scintilla of supporting credible evidence. Over 3 years later, a number of PJCons are still peddling that nonsense.
Agreed. Just like the huge number of PJ Pinko-leftykooks who still drone on about Russian collusion EVERY day, yes?

:)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I hadn't seen that, but I have a pretty good idea which posters are pushing that.

protectionist

Governor
So you haven't read my many PAGES of evidence of 2020 election fraud ? Read it.
No need to continue ignorance. Knowledge awaits,

protectionist

Governor
In post #86 you argued that vote counts indicated fraud. Your source was Gateway Pundit. In fact what you, and they, are trying to say is that vote counts should update in real time. They don't. In the case of in person votes they update as polling places report totals....so it would indicate a complete polling place...not the last 30 minutes.

The sudden increase in counts were the results of reporting all absentee ballots from one of the counting centers...so all of the absentee ballots from the city of Milwaukee were counted starting after the last in person ballots were counted...and then they were reported.

You whined about the PA secretary of state allowing voters three more days to provide ID on ballots where the signature was questioned on mail in ballots. A judge would not allow her to do that, but did that indicate vote fraud or support the idea that the election was stolen? No.

1677039499369.png

And since you apparently cool with changing the subject (from my fraud evidence postings) to Gateway Pundit & PA Sect of State, heres a change for you, from old news to NEW current events >>>

1. Biden Anti-White Racism Just Went Off the Charts | PoliticalJack.com

2 Is Shapiro Death Penalty Announcement a "Game Changer" ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

So Fox News ADMITTING this was all bullsheot and a huge lie doesn't affect your beliefs at all? You did see those headlines - wait why would they tell on themselves........see my new top post and comment :)

Hey buddy - It was "ALL A HUGE LIE" nanananana I can't hear you !

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
1. Biden's visit to Zelenskyy was preapproved by Putin. Don't ask me how ANY of the posters pushing these theories came up with them. In one case, a respondent served up a detailed recitation of where NATO troops were stationed, and their armament/capabilities. IMHO, this is the sort of detail you don't have unless you're a state sponsored troll being fed Russian intelligence
I see some PJCons doing that this morning. "Conservatives" are on their heels.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How Presidents walk should be next big thing added to your list, or is walking down a ramp Different

Joey doesn't have to fly 1000's of miles to look like a kid lost on the way to lunch :)

How Presidents walk should be next big thing added to your list, or is walking down a ramp Different

Joey doesn't have to fly 1000's of miles to look like a kid lost on the way to lunch:)
i'm saving my snarks for politicians who are completely unable to use stairs unaided. There's only one over the last 10 years that meets this criteria.

So Fox News ADMITTING this was all bullsheot and a huge lie doesn't affect your beliefs at all? You did see those headlines - wait why would they tell on themselves........see my new top post and comment :)

Hey buddy - It was "ALL A HUGE LIE" nanananana I can't hear you !
yeah - it's in exactly the same zone of the media properties who predicted a Hillary blowout in the 2016 presidential election, then admitted they knew all along that their polls were BS

yeah -- it's the same as the US Senate holding "russian collusion" hearings for years.

insanity is the domain of the politically obsessed without a real life.