• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Troll booth – trending conspiracy theories in 2023 . . .

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
i'm saving my snarks for politicians who are completely unable to use stairs unaided. There's only one over the last 10 years that meets this criteria.
Going up or down
The polls in October and days before the election were quite accurate....She won by about 3 million votes...and the polls were predicting the popular vote.

The margin of error is about 3%...

What did you post to ASOT of the CONSTITUTION
Your hypocrisy is foolish

protectionist

Governor
So Fox News ADMITTING this was all bullsheot and a huge lie doesn't affect your beliefs at all? You did see those headlines - wait why would they tell on themselves........see my new top post and comment :)

Hey buddy - It was "ALL A HUGE LIE" nanananana I can't hear you !
1677122636202.png

Like I said, you haven't even read 1/10 of them. Looks like NO you DON'T wanna take a QUIZ. Becasue when I posted a tiny sample of it, you flunked it with a ZERO. Didn't answer any of the questions.

1. Who said >> "both of us were concerned that the violations of the secrecy of the ballot that we witnessed could be or were being used to manipulate which ballots were placed in the 'problem ballots' box,"

2. What did Phil Kline say ?

3. David Shestokas - who's he ? Did he question something ?

protectionist

Governor
So you, somehow, have evaluated all of the ballots cast in 2020 and found illegal aliens who voted in the millions. Yeah, that's credible.
Yes. it is credible. Without a doubt. Illegal aliens can't do very much to keep themselves from being deported. The one thing they can easily do is vote. And you think they're going to pass that up ? :rolleyes:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Agreed. Just like the huge number of PJ Pinko-leftykooks who still drone on about Russian collusion EVERY day, yes?

:)
I guess those Pinko Kooks might have been concerned about Trump‘s campaign manager who was working for over a decade to install a blatant Putin Puppet as President of Ukraine. His boy, after massacring 100 protesters in the street in 2014 loaded up his Rolls and headed for the Russian border. That’s old Paulie Manafort. He was also in cahoots and owed millions to Russian Intel asset and Putin buddy, Oleg Derapaska before he agreed to run Trump’s campaign. It’s pinkokooks like you who keep droning on calling our FBI and Intel people witch hunters and crooks. Get a grip Rick. There is no doubt that members of Trumps campaign were total Russian Colluders.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. it is credible. Without a doubt. Illegal aliens can't do very much to keep themselves from being deported. The one thing they can easily do is vote. And you think they're going to pass that up ? :rolleyes:
Proof? Nah. We have your opinion to go on.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Credible because you say so? If there were evidence then there would be more prosecutions. Since you have no evidence....you continue to blab that you don't need any.

protectionist

Governor
Credible because you say so? If there were evidence then there would be more prosecutions. Since you have no evidence....you continue to blab that you don't need any.
I've answered that dumb talking point 1000 times.

AGAIN, you can't prosecute because you cannot (in most circumstances) tell who is legal and who isnt, with no citizenship ID requirement for voting. Aliens don't broadcast their illegality.

To know how illegal voting has been ascertained, see my links.

protectionist

Governor
Common sense is not admissable in court. It isn't considered evidence by anyone but you.
And that's why illegals keep voting in the abscence of citizenship ID requirements for voting. And we're are talking about what is going on in America, not just what is admissable in courts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And that's why illegals keep voting in the abscence of citizenship ID requirements for voting. And we're are talking about what is going on in America, not just what is admissable in courts.
We are talking about your opinion of what is happening. Already proven to be right outta tin foil hat territory.

You can make shit up all you like. Proving it to be true is something you can't seem to do.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've answered that dumb talking point 1000 times.

AGAIN, you can't prosecute because you cannot (in most circumstances) tell who is legal and who isnt, with no citizenship ID requirement for voting. Aliens don't broadcast their illegality.

To know how illegal voting has been ascertained, see my links.
No link I've read from you comes close to actual evidence.