• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Troll booth – trending conspiracy theories in 2023 . . .

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And that's why illegals keep voting in the abscence of citizenship ID requirements for voting. And we're are talking about what is going on in America, not just what is admissable in courts.
1. You say "illegals keep voting", but have practically no evidence that it is true.
2. Your logic is that since it is possible it is probable.
3. You have claimed that Biden only got 10 million votes, meaning you think there were 70 million illegal immigrants or dead people voting. It is laughable when put that way...right?

1. You say "illegals keep voting", but have practically no evidence that it is true.
3. You have claimed that Biden only got 10 million votes, meaning you think there were 70 million illegal immigrants or dead people voting. It is laughable when put that way...right?
i couldn't have said it better myself. illegals do a lot of sketchy things where i live, but voting isn't one of them.

protectionist

Governor
No it doesn't mean that. The vote totals are all a joke. With Democrat manipulation controlling voting centers, absentee voting, and voting machines all involved, what was our democracy, is a shambles now. I have a local election coming up soon. I may ignore it after seeing the machines will be used. Gotta get rid of those machines. Vote watchers have to be allowed to watch.

As for illegal aliens voting, everybody knows that is what's keeping the Democrat Party afloat, and why Biden has opened the border, and is flying illegals into red states to make them blue, and why DeSantis won't let them into Florida. Abbot's keeping them out of Texas. Ho hum.

Would you like some "evidence" that fish can swim ? Try learning to speak Spanish, and talk to some illegal aliens about voting (as well as a dozen other illegal things), as I have done - then you'll know about "evidence".

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No it doesn't mean that. The vote totals are all a joke. With Democrat manipulation controlling voting centers, absentee voting, and voting machines all involved, what was our democracy, is a shambles now. I have a local election coming up soon. I may ignore it after seeing the machines will be used. Gotta get rid of those machines. Vote watchers have to be allowed to watch.

As for illegal aliens voting, everybody knows that is what's keeping the Democrat Party afloat, and why Biden has opened the border, and is flying illegals into red states to make them blue, and why DeSantis won't let them into Florida. Abbot's keeping them out of Texas. Ho hum.

Would you like some "evidence" that fish can swim ? Try learning to speak Spanish, and talk to some illegal aliens about voting (as well as a dozen other illegal things), as I have done - then you'll know about "evidence".
Poll watchers were allowed to watch. I saw video of a couple of people being told to leave because they refused to wear masks or they were disruptive. I saw a mob banging on the glass in one center, yelling "stop the steal" and attempting to halt the count of votes. That is why the windows were covered with cardboard. Poll watchers were inside the room, not out in that hallway.

So you have initial vote counts...and you say these are based on Dominion machines being hacked, "absentee voting" and a vague claim of democrats manipulating voting centers. And then there are the hand recounts that all match to initial machine counts...so it comes down to this. The initial counts were matched by the number of paper ballots. There goes the Dominion theory.

Absentee voting is legal. In Pennsylvania the law enacted in 2019 by the republican legislators made it part of the process there. You have offered nothing at all to show absentee voting was somehow illegal. Your link to judges decisions was perfect....it showed the idea of dismissing 7 million votes because the guy had to stand 15 feet away is perfectly stupid.

As I have posted before, the idea of fraudulent absentee ballots has been investigated everywhere. The "ballot dumps" you posted about have been explained to you every single time you posted it. You ignore the facts. You have yet to address how someone got thousands of blank ballots from the printers, waited until all ballots had been counted and then started to forge signatures, alter the voter database to show they'd been sent absentee ballots and gotten the ballots into where ballots had been counted hours before, but had long since shut down.

The states run their elections and make up the rules for voter registration. What state allows illegal immigrants to register to vote? Why would red states allow that to happen? Do you actually think DeSantis is setting up border checkpoints to stop non-citizens from entering the state?

Hey...tell us how many thousands of immigrants have you discussed their illegal votes with? How many did you report to authorities?

Yes, by all means, stay home.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are accusing all the people I named, of lying. Tell them that to their faces ?
The attorney in Philadelphia was shown video and asked "how many poll watchers do you see" and he answered "that would be non zero, your honor"..

Yes. People lied.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are accusing all the people I named, of lying. Tell them that to their faces ?
Yes, Trump supporters lied

Claim: "One major hub for counting ballots in Detroit covered up the windows, again, with large pieces of cardboard. And so they wanted to protect and block the counting area. They didn't want anybody seeing the counting, even though these were observers who are legal observers that were supposed to be there."

Lawrence Garcia, corporation counsel for the city of Detroit and a commissioner on the Detroit Election Commission, told CBS News on Wednesday the city was "not allowing more challengers in because we had gone over the 134 challenger limit for each party."

"The count on the book was 250 Democrat to 225 Republican, plus or minus one or two," he said.

protectionist

Governor
The attorney in Philadelphia was shown video and asked "how many poll watchers do you see" and he answered "that would be non zero, your honor"..

Yes. People lied.
I see you saying that. I don't see him saying it. He said poll watchers, including him were stopped from doing their jobs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I see you saying that. I don't see him saying it. He said poll watchers, including him were stopped from doing their jobs.
In his opinion, standing 15 feet away was keeping him from watching the count. You started off saying republican poll watchers were not allowed in. Now the complaint is over not being allowed to sit in the lap of the poll workers.

There is nothing in any state constitution about poll watchers or challengers being present at polling places or counting centers. Certainly nothing about how close they may stand to those counting ballots.

Numerous court cases named issues related to poll watchers were thrown out for nothing but hearsay as evidence and video evidence proving otherwise. Add to that the fact that machine counts matched hand recounts. You have failed to explain where tens of thousands of illegal ballots were either forged or counted or how it possibly could have happened. I have explained on numerous threads why it would be next to impossible.

protectionist

Governor
In his opinion, standing 15 feet away was keeping him from watching the count. You started off saying republican poll watchers were not allowed in. Now the complaint is over not being allowed to sit in the lap of the poll workers.

There is nothing in any state constitution about poll watchers or challengers being present at polling places or counting centers. Certainly nothing about how close they may stand to those counting ballots.

Numerous court cases named issues related to poll watchers were thrown out for nothing but hearsay as evidence and video evidence proving otherwise. Add to that the fact that machine counts matched hand recounts. You have failed to explain where tens of thousands of illegal ballots were either forged or counted or how it possibly could have happened. I have explained on numerous threads why it would be next to impossible.
I only remember saying the poll watchers were kept from watching.

So you are OK with keeping the poll watchers from watching the vote counting. Why am I not surprised ?

Court cases DON'T MEAN SQUAT. Courts re rigged just like elections.

"machine counts matched hand recounts" - according to the same Democrat cheaters who fixed the machine counts in the first place. HO HUM.

I have explained it sufficiently. HO HUM. You haven't refuted a dam thing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So you are OK with keeping the poll watchers from watching the vote counting. Why am I not surprised ?

"machine counts matched hand recounts" - according to the same Democrat cheaters who fixed the machine counts in the first place. HO HUM.

They were not prevented from watching. That is a fiction of the Trump MAGAnuts.

Court cases don't mean squat? Why, because your side lost all of them? So both republican and democrat judges were all corrupt and dishonest, because Trump lost.

Recounts were done in pairs, one republican, one democrat looking at the same ballot. The audits were performed by independent auditors. What did the Cyber Ninjas find? Oh...nuthin'.

You bounce from one accusation to another. You claimed judges didn't look at the evidence. I provided judicial opinions that showed they did. You claimed the water leak in Atlanta caused ballot counts to be suspended and watchers told to leave. I proved that was a lie. The leak happened after midnight and was discovered by the first people to enter the arena. It was cleaned up before the count began. You parroted the bullshit about ballots hidden under tables, shown to be a lie.

You claimed there was something nefarious about "ballot dumps" and ignore when the evidence shows that is a normal part of processing and is amped by the much higher number of absentee ballots that can only be counted after all in person ballots are recorded.

I've refuted everything you argue is evidence. I've provided factual links in each and every debate with you on the subject.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You have a convenient memory. You wrote this.

Republican poll watchers all over the country were assaulted by Democrat poll workers, and forcibly removed from the rooms. In Michigan, after they were kicked out, poll workers covered up glass walls, so the Republicans couldn't see in.

In Philadelphia, when poll watchers identified themselves as Republican, initially they weren't even allowed to enter the building, despite having proper credentials.

In most places, the Republican poll watchers were simply ordered to stand at least 25 feet away - far enough to prevent them from doing their jobs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I found this article to be quite conclusive in debunking every single claim you've made about the election.

write on

Senator
yeah -- it's the same as the US Senate holding "russian collusion" hearings for years.

insanity is the domain of the politically obsessed without a real life.
All things insanely political nowadays, have you thought of that being used as a deterrent of future Russian propaganda?